Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Bazaar_________________-_____________Shops
I doodle caboodles for 10k. ^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Panda May

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:48 pm

*Adjusted Pricing until Style is Adjusted*
Pregnant?
Outline Fully colored-ish.

Couple art is bribe only.

Order form:

I want: (Outline, pregnant, full, ect)
I will pay: (10k is the minimum)
I'll need it by:
And the avitar to be drawn is: (if it's your current avitar, and you plan on keeping your same avitar for the next three days, just put "Current Avitar". If not your current avitar, then please post reff pic)

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm
seems like a little bit too much for simple art. 10k and I would pay  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Ms Panda May

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm
XSK Ambrosia
seems like a little bit too much for simple art. 10k and I would pay

Has gold changed recently? Because I used to have an art shop about two years ago that sold art in the range of 30-50k (minus couples). It was little to no different than the art now (this art is a little cleaner with lines and such). And just the other day I was looking at an art shop that had pictures that should've been priced like 150k, but were being sold at like, 50k. Perhaps it's just me that my pricing is off, but this is something that's bothering me. XD

Can you give me some advice as far as furthing the price of my avi art? Because it's semi-frustrating to spend a lot of time on these pictures and get little to no reward from it (aside from a few really good art trades >.<)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:26 pm
Well, I would recommend 10k to be the minimum. You see, now with posts and games increasing the amount og gold being given, it is easier to get gold, therefore the economic state of gaia is lowering. This is odd because it should be rising though. It is in some things but they're not noticeable to those who can't afford.

Even if you spend a lot of time in those, which I know by experience that even a simple drwing takes good time, nobody really cares, which you probably know by now. What people really see is how good the art is for the cheapest price. The art without color is pretty good, but at 20k... hmm. Kinda high for a colorless art.

This is all opinions though, and some few facts. Price your store in the way tat you see fit though. Make me colorless art. I'll give ya the 20k. Let me change my avi.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 pm
This avi with hdsn inside jacket pockets. Make him look mysterious. Make him colorless, add some good shadow, and I'll pay you more than 20k if I like it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Well, I would recommend 10k to be the minimum. You see, now with posts and games increasing the amount og gold being given, it is easier to get gold, therefore the economic state of gaia is lowering. This is odd because it should be rising though. It is in some things but they're not noticeable to those who can't afford.

Even if you spend a lot of time in those, which I know by experience that even a simple drwing takes good time, nobody really cares, which you probably know by now. What people really see is how good the art is for the cheapest price. The art without color is pretty good, but at 20k... hmm. Kinda high for a colorless art.

This is all opinions though, and some few facts. Price your store in the way tat you see fit though. Make me colorless art. I'll give ya the 20k. Let me change my avi.

It is very bizzare to me. I even talked to the artist and she just shrugged. She's spent like twice as long as she did on those arts as I do on my own, and... ugh, it's just frustrating. XD

No no. My motto has always been (even in my last avi art) that if people believe something is worth a certain price, they should only have to pay that price. I can have your outline finished by tomorrow. =)

Did you just want the gray shadowing? Because I can use another color but gray is the default.

Ms Panda May

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Ms Panda May
XSK Ambrosia

It is very bizzare to me. I even talked to the artist and she just shrugged. She's spent like twice as long as she did on those arts as I do on my own, and... ugh, it's just frustrating. XD

No no. My motto has always been (even in my last avi art) that if people believe something is worth a certain price, they should only have to pay that price. I can have your outline finished by tomorrow. =)

Did you just want the gray shadowing? Because I can use another color but gray is the default.

You're the artist, do what you want. Just make my avatar art look beast. Doesn't matter now. I made up my mind that you'll get paid 20k, or more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Ms Panda May
XSK Ambrosia

You're the artist, do what you want. Just make my avatar art look beast. Doesn't matter now. I made up my mind that you'll get paid 20k, or more.

Okay! I'll start sketching the draft tonight and hopefully I can get the lineart done by tomorrow. =)  

Ms Panda May

Ms Panda May

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 am
XSK Ambrosia

BEAST Avi art =)  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am
thanks  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:27 am
Of course the one time I'm having a creative avi block, and an artist falls on top of me  
Bazaar_________________-_____________Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games