Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:51 am
... For just about anything.

And it worked so well that the page was down all day yesterday, and I couldn't actually see it.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

It's kinda funny. What's your plan?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:29 pm
I like zombies as much as the next guy.... more than most people, actually; but whenever people talk about zombie apocalypses as if they're actually going to happen, well, I just kind of want to scream at them. They're just as bad as the kids that pretend to be vampires.  

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Not that I'm saying this site's doing that (even though joking about it is just as old at this point). I mostly am referring to the Zombie Survival Guide, according to which, the only survivors of a zombie apocalypse will be scrawny teens riding on bikes with baseball bats.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:26 pm
NO OFFENSE GAIZ, BUT I THINK I'D SURVIVE THE ZOMBO APOCOLOPSE LIKE LONGER THAN ANY OF YOU, BECAUSE I PRETTY MUCH NEVER STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT IT.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:12 pm
They were aware that everybody loves some zombies. But really, if this helps people to be more prepared for an emergency, great! I'm sick of hearing about zombies, but hey, this is a good use for them. Zombie Survival Handbook? Not so much.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm
And to be fair, the skinny kids on bikes might have a better chance at survival that say... fat people in cars... I mean, when you go for gas, that's when the tank comes. That's like, a rule: s**t happens when you go for gas cans.

And that's assuming there is even gas available.

Rule number 1: Cardio.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:06 pm
In any crisis, physical fitness is a good thing to have. I didn't realize someone needed to make a rule about it. Also, all through Zombieland, I noticed that the guy made the rules up as he went along i.e. he was lucky and it had nothing to do with his rules (especially since he started to just break them near the end).  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Except rule number 1.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm
I never really saw him run more than half a mile, which is nothing for anyone who actually exercises. I think the whole point of the rules was to show that he was a**l retentive anyway, hence the resolution of him just living his life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:50 pm
Well it's all irrelevant because zombies are stupid and don't exist scream  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm
Why is this on a serious website? It'd be better if that were posted on April Fools or something.

The closest we could ever get to a zombie apocalypse would probably be if they legalized all recreational drugs. Or if everyone just became addicted or something. Everyone could actually be like this.

Yeah, even that's not gonna happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm
Did nyou ever read it? They just used zombie fiction as a delivery device for a PA about being generally well prepared for any disaster.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:47 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVpUzjB3w3I#t=05m13s

That's all I have to say about that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 am
Do they really not recommend packing heat?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:13 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Do they really not recommend packing heat?

guns r bad b/c they attract da hordes u hav 2 use a baseball bat lol  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff