Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
~W o r d s not S p o k e n~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Hey! Get back here!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:07 pm
Akito Kai Hihara

User Image

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

"So tell me dear? Can a heart still break...if it's already stopped beating?"

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isAkito Hihara.
I was born on June 14thmaking me twenty four.
Watch me act like this! A bit of a downer. Never the same since he passed away. He blames himself for the way he treated the guy. Akito has high standards you see and has a very hard time trusting anyone. It's hard to see past that with him. He's always cool and collected but on the inside he is breaking down. Akito feels as if he always has to be the strong one. He has a very dominating personality as well as a temper that is basically a ticking time bomb if you push just the right buttons. Although he has his moments when he is completely loving and caring. He'll be the one to hold you when you are down or be that shoulder to cry on.
I am the the loner of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨ hot baths
♨ cuddling
♨ males only! He'll flirt with both but will only take males home
♨ singing

☄ pushy people
☄ those who don't stick up for themselves
☄ know it alls
☄ spicy foods

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
Akito was born to a Japanese mother and a French/American father. His parents met in America when his mother went there to take classes overseas. They were both top of their class scholars who thought they had everything planned out perfectly in their lives. Then Akito came along. His mother's pregnancy really was a huge surprise. They had first considered abortion but her family and his were completely against it. They were forced to have the baby boy and put their budding careers on hold. Of course they took good care of the baby but it put a strain on their young love. So much so that they began to resent the poor helpless infant. One day his father simply left without a word as to where he was going or if he was coming back and his mother was heart broken. They weren't even married or engaged at all.

Since his father left, his mother's unhappiness with her decision to have the baby only grew with each day that passed. Despite his mother's clear dislike for her child, Akito did everything he could to try and please her. He came back home with good grades, helped her out around the house, even as he got older he took on a job to help pay for the house bills even though he didn't need to at all. Unfortunately no matter what he did, it would never satisfy the woman. So when he turned sixteen she sent him off to live with his grandparents and she disappeared from his life. He hasn't seen her since that day.

Living with his grandparents wasn't difficult. They had money to spare and a huge house to live in. He never went without and never was he ungrateful for anything that they did for him. At high school he was considered a rather popular student. High grades, good at sports, and just in general a friendly person. His own group of friends were the best people he could ever imagine and life was great. Until he fell in love. Yes, with a male. One of his friend group and soon they were dating. At first it was secret. Then one friend found out and soon everyone knew. It was strange. To be in love with another male and so Akito felt as if there were something wrong with him. He began to grow distant from the male, pushing him away, accusing him of things he never did. Sure enough a few months later they were broken up as well as their friend circle. Akito never meant to hurt him, he truly did love the boy more than anyone he had ever met but because of the way he was with trusting people he felt as if he had doomed them from the start.

A few years down the road and they were in college. At a high school reunion there he was suddenly made aware that the rest of his friend group had actually attended the same school. Even his lost love. He avoided him. Only because he didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes but the last time he turned away from the boy and walked swiftly away was the last time anyone would ever see him alive. Apparently the boy had ran away in tears and, not watching where he was going, was hit by a passing car. He was killed instantly. Akito felt horrible. Everything was his fault. Everything was always his fault. It seems as if no one can shake that thought from his head but there is one who is trying his best to help. Yuki. As much as Akito appreciates it he often wonders just what his true intentions are and if he can really trust him or anyone ever again. {He is oblivious to the way his friends treat Yuki.}

му ραи∂σяα
HatterHarleyQuinn

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm
Yuki Sai Sarutobi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

"Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, whether it be consciously or unconsciously known, is an attempt to increase one's level of peace of mind."

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isYuki Sai Sarutobi.
I was born on December 2ndmaking me 21.
Watch me act like this! Yuki is purely kind and a bit naive.But doesn't me he's clueless!okay yes it does,hes completely clueless.He can't even figure out his best friend likes him,he can't even tell if he himself is in love.Other then the completely naive and innocent side of him he's still innocent and like a angel,he helps anyone and no is rarely said from him.He feels the need to help everyone no matter what,and in a way,he is a baby,but usual won't cry or anything,well in front of you..
I am the Meddlesome Boy of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨kindness
♨ animals
♨ sweets
♨drawing

☄ sadness
☄ betrayal
☄ sour things
☄mean people

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
Yuki's mother was the kindest and gentlest woman anyone agreed when they meet.She seemed to charm everyone and in doing so,gave them completely joy and forgive as well as peace of mind.In her own way,she was a angel.A complete angel at that.When she meet his father;he was a bad boy,and in a way wanted to taint her,but ended up loving her to much.In return,Yuki was born.But His mother's parents did not love his father,no matter how much he loved her.Still though,the two parents raise Yuki,not expecting him to become naive but did expect him to be a angel like his mother.Just like they felt,he became.He was loved by almost everyone,but he was so naive he did not realize the sudden turns of people.During high school,more people began to love him,and in return he felt to love them back but not how they expected and in return felt like he was a player.Obviously that term didn't fit him and people referred to him as the "Naive Angel".Indeed,that fit him.

During college his name traveled to there,and everyone in the school knew this but still,they felt at times once he knew he was noisy but he meant no harm.During science class,he meet Akito and heard about the other's past.When everyone heard of the other's death Yuki felt sadden deeply,as if he knew the male,and seeing Akito so hurt,made his own personality jaded with sadness,so he decided to help him,no matter what,he would help Akito.

му ραи∂σяα
MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Tira Kairi Akashiya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

"There's nothing you can do now, loser."

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isTira Akashiya.
I was born on February Ninthmaking me seventeen.
Watch me act like this! She is a very kind person, but also very selfish. She would throw you under the bus if it means getting what she wants. But I'd you aren't in the way or she likes you, she'd do anything for you and protect you.
I am the pianist of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨ video games
♨ guitar
♨ music
♨ anime

☄ piano, even though she's amazing at it
☄ snobs
☄ the guy her friend spends so much time with
☄ violent video games

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
Tira's miter died in child birth and her father was in the military, so he was never home. However, her family was very wealthy, so she spent all her at hone time with a nanny. She grew very distant from her father, and ended up resenting him. When she met Yuki, something changed inside her. She fell in love for the first time after hanging out for awhile. She wants to be his and only his, but he spends so much time wih this depressed guy she almost never sees him anymore.

му ραи∂σяα
Aqua of Land of Departure

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Hikaru Kin Hitachiin

User Image

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same..."

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isHikaru Kin Hitachiin.
I was born on May Fourthmaking me Twenty-one.
Watch me act like this! I love making scenes. Good or bad ones. I just love how I can flaunt my awesomness around. Others may call me crazy, stupid, etc.. But, who cares? I love doing things the way I want them. I love playing around. With someone, or something.. I tend to be very emotional. If someones angry, I'll get angry. Also, I am very jealous. I get jealous alot. Like, if I see someone who has something I want, I charge after them and attack.. Also, I am very mellow. I tend to be very nice and friendly. Although, I do speak my mind, I dont keep alot of secrets. Yes, I keep some, but doesn't everyone? With my caring attitude, I have things I cant deal with. Like, crying, I just cant help someone if they are. Makes me feel like I hurt them in anyway, then I start crying. Anyway, Im obnoxious at times, like dont give me any caffeine, sugar, you know the deal. I am also very, very, very, temperamental.

I am the Crazy Guy of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨ Having fun
♨ Parties
♨ My friend/s
♨ Sweets

☄ Bittersweets
☄ Sitting like a bum
☄ Enemies
☄ Serious problems

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
I was born to a happy couple who were straight from Japan. They decided to move to the Americas when my mom was only seven months pregnant. And, on the day of the fourth in May, I was brought into the world. And, ever since then, my parents had kept a secret from me. Something rather cold, but it doesn't shape me in any way, just have an empty hole that will never be filled.

All the years till I was at least seventeen and in High School, with my group of friends were awesome. Loads of drama happened to. Akito started to date a boy. Which, I didn't care about since my Aunt is a lesbian and my Uncle is gay. But, certain people were cautious of his "phase of life".. Anyway, then something happened and they broke up.. Of course, I dont really know, and I dont want to. But, since then our group haven't been the same.. It's been rather different.. I stayed with him.. He is my friend after all.. Moving along, when I got home on a random friday, my parents sat me down and said I had a twin brother, whom died in the womb. Of course, Im not saying shine the spotlight on me and everyone should stop what they're doing and worry about me.. It's a normal thing to go through and it's not the time or place to even say anything about it.

Down further the road, I haven't spoken a word of that day, truth be told, I forget about it sometimes. During one of those "reunions" of the year we graduated, Akito was there and was being plainly ignored by his ex-lover. Which kind-of wanted me to get up and say, "Stop being such a wuss and get back together." But, it wasn't my drama and I wasn't sure how I'll be portrayed.

And, then the next day or whatever, I learned of the death. I was quickened filled with regret and 'what if's'. Like, What if I had gone up to him, followed him, or something. I could've stopped this from happening and Akito would've been happy. Or What If, I could have been a better friend. With my attentive-attitude, I should've seen something bad happen.. Or maybe was this fate happen so Akito can be happy for once? I dont know. But, I am filled with that deathly feeling, regret. And, only my parents know this and they think I told him or anyone, which I haven't 'cause Im pretty sure no one wants to even talk about it.. I know I dont.

му ραи∂σяα
iNessieMonsterRawr

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm
Ciel Kou Phantomhive

User Image

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

"When you are overflown with cold tears, and when the time is ripe, you'd probably have sought out light.."

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isCiel Kou Phantomhive.
I was born on May 26making me Twenty~.
Watch me act like this! I hate making scenes. Good or bad ones. love doing things the way I want them. I love playing around with someone.. I tend to be very emotional. Like if someones angry, I'll get angry. Also, I am very mellow. I tend to be very nice and friendly. Although, I do speak my mind, I dont keep alot of secrets. Yes, I keep some, but doesn't everyone? With my caring attitude. Anyway, Im obnoxious at times. I am also very, very, very, temperamental.

I am the Artistic Guy~ of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨ Friends
♨ Simple things~
♨ Having peace
♨ Music

☄ Being taken advantage of.
☄ Me being gullible
☄ Keeping Grudges~
☄ Silencee

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
Born to two cheerful parents, I always had the good things. Sure, we had our own economic problems. Anyway, I had one mom, one dad, and four other sisters. Yes, I was the only boy in the house. And, I am the youngest. The middle sisters stay at home, and the eldest come and visit once in a while. Minako and Jun stay here with me.. And, since I have no say in anything apparently, they get to dress me up. Despite my struggles. They dress me up, take photos and post them everywhere. Which, makes my blood boil at home. If anyone sees at my school, I dont say a word except to Hikaru, since he's the only one who actually listens.

But, then the whole drama with Akito's boyfriend happened. Yeah, I feel bad.. No, Im not heartless, but I do believe to end my constant suffering from Tira, I would want him to be miserable so she can have this other guy whos trying to cheer up Akito. And, of course I cant tell anyone this, especially Hikaru, 'cause he'll just bust a punch at me.. So, yeah. Between me being teased for looking like a girl and me being manipulated by Tira, I just want it to stop and Yuki to go to her, and Akito be lonely.

му ραи∂σяα
iNessieMonsterRawr

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm
Akari Mami Hamasaki

User Image

ฬคnnค кภ๏w ๓є؟

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

lєts stคгt off ๏ภ thเร
Well first off my name isAkari Hamasaki.
I was born on September 25making me Twenty.
Watch me act like this! Typically happy-go-lucky, ever since the death of one of their friends and the break up of their group, Akari has been a little off beat. More so than usual. Her smile is more or less forced and she rarely speaks her mind to anyone. She tends to keep to herself, though she does pretend everything is nomal as much as possible. She blames herself for most of the troubles but she hates that she does and pushes the blame onto others as well. Mostly Akito. She tries to avoid the people she used to consider friends but deep down inside, she just wants everything to be as it was before.
I am the The Musicial Friend of this story.

ค lเttlє n๏tє t๏ taкє
♨ Music
♨ Tea
♨ Food
♨ Rain

☄ Silence
☄ Cold
☄ Dysfunctionality
☄ Blood or anything dealing with death

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up
Akari's mom was from Britan and a major Japanese fanatic. She taught at a school in Japan and that was where she met the girl's father. He was an Japanese-American touring Japan at the time. When the two met, it was instant love. Though neither wanted to admit it at first. Sooner, rather than later, the shenanigans were over and the two were married and were expecting. They moved to America to live closer to his parents. Akari was born and loved like most children. She never had to move but the family took many trips to Japan. She went to school with other children and became close to only a few. The group expanded and contracted as the years went on but nothing major ever happened. There was love and drama and the normal foolishness from teens. Soon enough they were graduated and off on their sperate ways.

Only a little while ago, at the reunion did she realize that a good many of her friends attended the same college as her. She noticed the pair of boys she always had the most respect for avoiding one another. She had always been oblivious to the in's and out's of the drama in their group so it was only then that she found out about their break up some time before. She watched the boy run out of the building before turning back to some of those she hadn't spoken to since graduation.

The next day she found out that the boy had died, she blamed herself for not going to stop him. But she couldn't find the strength to keep all that anger in. So she outwardly blames Akito for his mistake, knowing that it only hurts the boy more to be reminded of his failure. She cannot seem to stop blaming him so in an effort to keep from hurting the group further, she had distanced herself from those she used to call friends.

му ραи∂σяα
Krazy Michelle Ranak

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces