Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
O Woe is Me Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any crap going on with you?
  Where do I begin?
  Not really.....
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:54 pm
Due to some angst that's been going round the thread, I figured it was time to make an O Woe is Me thread. That way we can all get our problems out there. Be as personal as you want, and we'll all do our best to help out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:46 pm
Okay my leg hurts, my head hurts, my d**k hurts, im tired, lonely, have a test tommorow, im getting sick, i have two ingrown toenails, my fingernails have been clipped too low, my left eye is bugging me, im getting an ear infection, and my a** hurts from sitting all day...that about wraps up todays bullshit...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:14 pm
I'm tired. I'm stupid. I'm bored. I'm bipolar and on my period. Next week is the Anniversery of Hickey's death. A friend of mine is questioning my honor. My cousin is in jail and I can't write to him because he can't read. I'm broke. And I'm pissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:41 am
Think of it this way...you are still here you have friends that love you and the bullshit in your life right now is only a temporary thing...that will soon resolve or pass...dont get too down babe...or too pissed...we dont want you going mordsith on your friends/family...as fun as that would be to watch...we dont want that...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:56 pm
I know I'll be fine. I just gotta get through this. I accidently did go Mord Sith on my brother. But it was just a bunch of yelling. I've never hurt him since.....since before I was medicated and I whacked him on the back with a steaming hot ladel. And I've never hit anyone out of anger since then. Well, I hit Krystal once, but she deserved it. She insulted Hickey two weeks after he died. I know the words like they were just spoken. "Get over it. It's not like he was that important to anyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:57 pm
I've got something to add.
My brother's really starting hurt me. Thinking he's helping when really all he's doing is insulting me. I tell him something true and he says I'm wrong. Wouldn't I understand my limits better than him considering I'm the one being limited? I haven't passed that stupid test because I'm not analitical enough so I have to try harder than most people to get it down. He says I'm just being lazy and I choose not to pass it.
I tell him something personal about how I completely lose control at times and he says that a person can never lose control.

He's never been in a situation where he's lost control. EVER! How would he know how if I'm able to hold my control or not when he's never lost it? I can understand if he were trying to understand, but he never knows how to. He can be the greatest person in my life sometimes and other times he can be a real jerk. He's too damn analitical. FRAK!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:07 am
I'm in pain from the first day of "Quad workouts." I can barely walk. I think I'm fat. more to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:06 pm
sabre_sword
I'm in pain from the first day of "Quad workouts." I can barely walk. I think I'm fat. more to come.

Heheheeh.......my first day of band camp, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to carry myself enough for marching the next day. ........I was right. But I managed to march anyway. Hickey had a way about him that made it impossible to say no to.
I once tried to quit band because of something Justin was doing to me and I had no intention of backing out. I was heart-set on quitting. No part of me wanted to stay. Then I talked to Hickey. Here's the conversation:

Me: Hickey, I know I promised to stay in band all year and you gave us that dedication speech and all but Justin's been really horrid to me since the end of band camp and I can't take it anymore. I talked to my parents and my doctor and we all agree that I should quit.

Hickey: (DIRECT QUOTE) You're not quitting.

Me: .......okay.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:12 pm
School is killing me, my teacher's a b***h, my bearded dragon just died, Valentine's Day is coming up and I can't show it (y'all know what I mean), my legs are hurting for no good reason, and I have LesMis rehearsals with this woman who gets CRANKY during play rehearsals - Beverly Quinn.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:18 am
Well....I'm quite okay at this point in time.  

ZerimarObon

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:26 pm
Well, now I have some slight problems. I have to memorize two monologues and a song by third period tommorow and then perform all three in front of my class. That's gonna be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:55 pm
I saw a bed full of white spiders last night and ran out of my room screaming. Slammed into my door frame and now look like I've been beaten by a boyfriend.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:43 pm
Phanari
I saw a bed full of white spiders last night and ran out of my room screaming. Slammed into my door frame and now look like I've been beaten by a boyfriend.

....*busts out laughing*
im sorry but thats ******** funny...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:11 am
ZerimarObon
Well, now I have some slight problems. I have to memorize two monologues and a song by third period tommorow and then perform all three in front of my class. That's gonna be fun.
*kicks you* THIS IS THE SAD THREAD. Begone, happy-life person!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:17 am
I'm happy to report I've lost the jiggly in my tummy. Katie and Nerdboy both say I've lost alot of weight so they keep trying to fatten me up again.
Apparently they're concerned for my health.

Anyway more depressing news in my life, I hurt everywhere from fitness testing not to mention I'm sick with aftereffects of food poisoning, I have a cough and a cold and . I could go on so much longer but I have a Comm Tech project to do.

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff