Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
HE just made it awkaward

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda-chan98

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:48 pm
... Yea so I am a Freshman with a crush on a Sophmore... we have two classes together. And I was perfectly fine watching him from a distance, but then HE had to get involved. HE shall not be named. HE tried to get us together... but just made it more awdward... now when ever we see each other we look away or don't speak to each other directly. sad Then HE said that I was dating HIM to the sophmore >.<. I just want to talk to him with out the whole akward thing Please help me...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm
then grow some metaphorical balls and talk to him, make a scene in front of him and bring the guy who said you where dating him and set things straight.  

NanaKaze Nick

Ananemain

Salty Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 am
Ah... The infamous outgoing friend who thinks he's doing you a favor.... Those can complicate things, eh? I'm going to have to agree with Nick here; it's time to buck up and go talk to your crush. Don't let someone else try to tell him how you feel. YOU need to tell him. At least then you can stop being weird and avoiding each. (Remember, something is only awkward if you make it awkward. ;D)

As for your friend, tell him to back off (politely). He needs to let you deal with your romantic pursuits. If he wants to be helpful, he can be the listening ear when things go right or wrong. That's what makes a good friend.

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games