Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Apocalyptic Dreams (occ/profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm
This is where our full character sheets will go

Apocalyptic Dreams RP

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:07 pm
Insect
when I was human
Name: Celeste
Abilities: Flight (by insectoid wings), invulnerability, super strength, and sting (which allows her to emit an energy blast that can have numerous effects, normally living a stinging feel.) She also has a natural resitance to any sickness or poisons. Enahanced hearing and sight due to insectoid mutation.
Skills: I'm skilled at many things. I'm very good at science and math, my personal favorite is geology and ironically the study of insects. I'm also skilled at hand to hand combat and wielding weapons. I can also cook very well.
Interest: Sciences and anthropology. I also enjoyed music and theater when I was human. As of late, my interest are of no concern to me.
Fighting Style: Hapkido, Ninjutsu and Capoeira.
Weapon(s): Besides my body, two blades that can emit my energy blast through them.
Personality: When I was human, i was naturally curious, always had a hunger for knowledge. I was also a people's person, not one to stand out in the crowd, but whoever I met, I tended to make a good impression on them at the time. These days, I'm untrustworthy, vendictive and a killer.
Biography: Well let's see. I was born 22 years ago. My mother and father were both anthropologist so I grew up around sciences and learning different things. I'm the youngest of two girls, my older sister Julie is who I really look up to. When we were old enough, we went to university and graduated. We were known for our research, better than our parents and they could do nothing more than to be proud. Our latest excursion though was quite different. It was like nothing we had ever seen. I recorded everything on our video sphere...but something happened....I woke up and now I have the physical traits of an insect....and what disturbs me the most....I have a violent nature and I'm taking orders from....from....
Other: Each day she grows more into her abilities and her phenotypes
Creator:Solaris Beauty

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash