Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
10 Coloring A R a i n b o w Profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 am
R o l e p l a y is here(:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 am
-----------
.........................» Lilian GraceFaithNickleni

User Image

---------------------------
I prefer to be called Gracy
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female
I was born 16 years ago
I stand tall! 5' 1
It's all muscle... 100 lb
I like some things:
Painting, Dancing, Playing Piano
And dislike others:
Making decisions, Pain, Huge animals (especially dogs...!)

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was born into the home of a wealth in England. My mom and dad were very rich, and I'm the youngest of four kids. My older brother Luke is 21, my youngest brother Marcus is 19, my older Sara Anne sister is 17, and of course I'm 16. Even being the youngest, I didn't get a lot attention from my parents. They mainly focused on my brothers. My sister would always brush my hair, and help me dress, just like a doll. And, I knew I was from the day I was born. Even though I was born like a human and I look human and have blood like a human, I am really a doll. My sister was like me, and she was a wingless song bird. She used to sing to me a night to help me sleep, and she always made the decisions for me.

Our grandmother lived here in Australia, and so we moved in with her. We knew it was better for the both of us, and we weren't sad to leave. Now we both go to this private High school, and she graduates next year. And I've seen 9 other kids like us, but I don't want her to graduate next year and leave me...

...But I Must Warn You:
I can't make my own decisions, so I'm often being controlled. I am very emotional and fragile, meaning I'm easily broken. I'm quiet and don't stand up for myself, and I rarely finish what I want to say. I space out, a lot and I don't understand why, half the time I am not thinking anything when I do. And I try to entertain others, I rather them be happy than myself be happy.

There's Somethings I forgot:
Doll ; Pink

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 am
-----------
.........................» Audrey Starlette Valandria

User Image

I prefer to be called Audrey or Star
I was born Seventeen years ago
I stan tall! 5'3
It's all muscle... 100lbs.
I like some things:
Mazes, Cloudy Days, and Colors!
And dislike others:
Open Spaces, Sunny/Hot Days, and Being Out-Witted

Secrets Known Only to Me
I'm a ghost. And for you, that may explain why I'm so pale, or I can slip away unnoticed. Well, just so you know, I wasn't always a ghost, I was human at some point, albiet for only a short while. I always wanted to be an artist. After all, I was naturally creative. However, my life ended when I a teenager, after I was stupid enough to allow myself to be alone with a complete stranger...But I don't want to get into that, I'll just tell you about my afterlife, 'mkay?

After I realized what I was, I left. Didn't know how I got where I am or how long it took but I made my way here. I learned that humans see me as just another body, another high school aged girl, so that's what I am. I go to school everyday, and I do teenage girl things. Honestly, I was blessed to be seen as a human to others, I can go on with my life...no pun intended.

...But I Must Warn You:
I hate stupidity. Girls and guys who can't put two and two together irk me. And those who lack common sense disturb me. I tend to be sure of myself, and I'm not going to lie to you so hat you feel better.
Now, if you can deal with that, then know that when I make a real friend, I'll protect them, and I'll be there for 'em.

Ghost; White

Cherry Ki--------------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 pm
-----------
.........................» DannyCrashPhantom

User Image

I prefer to be called Danny
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm a Guy
I was born 18 years ago
I stand tall! 6'0
It's all muscle... 144
I like some things:
Soda, My hamster...Chris, Cigarettes
And dislike others:
Old people, Rules...i like to make my own, People who can't take a joke.

Secrets Known Only to Me
I Have been thought alot My parents got divorced which i thought was the worst thing that could happen. I stayed with my mom and sister because my dad was not safe to be around. On the weekends i had no choice but to see him, ugh i hated it. My mother got re-married, i don't really like the dude she's with, but hey if it makes her happy to be with a creep that just wants to get in her pants then sure ill go with it. One day when i was fourteen i told my dad that i was bisexual and ever since he beat me, he's never hated me so much. On my fifteenth birthday i couldn't find a reason to live so tried to commit suicided, obviously that didn't work cause im' still here. What happened was my little brother that has been in a battle cancer for a while now found me unconscious on the floor in my bed room and my mother rushed me to the hospital and they put me in recovery for about 3 weeks. Years later my mom thought it would be good if i got away from the family, so i could focus on school work and friends...your lucky that i told you this information because i don't normally like to talk about my past.

...But I Must Warn You:
Despite my past i'm actually quite cheerfully well that is around people, when i get alone i'm really tense, nervous and anxious. I tend to smoke Cigarettes to deal with that issue so i can shove all my problems away to the side.
I love attention, i'm always out to get it. Some people can find me annoying...well a pain in the a**. I am Bisexual, Loud, Head strong, Defiant, Wannabe bad a**, Short attention span, and a little pushy.

Neko-Green

I A T E U R C U P C A K E!--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm
-----------
.........................» BethanyJuneGreene

User Image

I prefer to be called Beth
I was born Eighteen years ago
I stand tall! 5' 7"
It's all muscle... 124 lbs
I like some things:
Sweets, loud music, and being in control
And dislike others:
Being told what to do, sunlight, and country music

Secrets Known Only to Me
I grew up in Japan. My mother was very successful and she traveled the world. I just happened to be born there and that is where we spent the first few years of my life. After that is was traveling everywhere. My father, if you could call him that, wasn't the best man out there. While my mother was working it would be just him. He was a cruel man and no matter what I did he was always there messing with me. It wasn't til a few years ago that I finally understood what I was. I had had it with that old man and finally snapped. I killed him, and my mother watched the whole thing. I get my demon blood from her you see and she always knew, but she wanted me to find out later in life. She wanted me to be normal. She never saw how my father was until that night. We left the country, changed our names, and now we live one step at a time. My mother had many names, many companies, in case of something like this. My mother and I are a special kinds of demon. She is a rage demon. She feeds of of peoples anger making her more powerful and using their rage against them. I am a desire demon. I can see others desires and use it against them.

...But I Must Warn You:
I'm a really mean b***h if you get on my bad side. Even if you aren't I still can be rude and arrogant. I don't care for what others think of me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, nor am I shy. I'm a free spirit who likes to do things her own way. I can be nice to those who have my respect, but that must be earned. I can be a bit of tease. I try to find peoples weak spot, what they want most, and use it against them. I'm a twisted soul who uses people to get what I want.

Demon; Purple

Princess_Cousland--------------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm
-----------
.........................» LukaLukeRolk

User Image

I prefer to be called Luke
I was born Seven teen years ago
I stand tall! Five foot six
It's all muscle... 130
I like some things:
Singing, watching old movies, occasionally dancing
And dislike others:
Balloons, dark places, sleeping with others in the room, and strangers

Secrets Known Only to Me
When Luka was little, she was forced to live in a foster home for a short time. Due to her mother's abandonment, her father went to drinking and could no longer care for Luka. Her time in the foster home, was true hell, unable to take the stress of living with strange people and being abused even more. Her room shared with other perverted boys who seemed to think it was funny to strip her down and make her do unthinkable things. But to terrified to talk about it, she just went to sleep every night and prayed that the boys were done with her. But it seemed the cruelty could only continue, because when Luka woke up one of them was on top of her and the night was then realized to be the day her innocence was stolen from her.

Returning home once her father completed parenting classes and attended AA meetings she could not talk anymore. She found herself hating everything and everyone around her especially her father. He wasn't there to save her or protect her from her night of terrors all because of some stupid alcoholic beverage. Eventually her father tired of her and sent her to the school in Australia but as time went by she was receiving text messages from her mother that she may take custody very soon and that leaves Luka with even more pent up aggression.

...But I Must Warn You:
Luka on the outside is an innocent little girl, she's sweet considering of everyone's feelings and she usually has nothing bad to say about a person. But inside Luka she thinks of herself as a lie, she is always lying opposite of being innocent, she really hates a lot of people. Luka's always bullied, even when she goes home her dad bullies her and her self esteem is very low. Always muttering under her breathe that she is a worthless child, but that is what presses her on. Loving attention she always tries to be the best person in class, in sports, in anything she's involved in. Not looking for poor attention though, just likes it when someone tells her she is doing a good job. Since Luka tries to keep herself content with herself, she actually feels very constricted. She feels like she can't breathe. Always surrounded by strangers still terrified of being touched she isn't one to keep friends but when she has them she keeps them very close.

Due to the incident when she went into foster care she has OCD and is obsessed with keeping her hands clean so she scrubs them none stop, and has constant anxiety. Sometimes she assumes things, when they seem stupid but it is all because of her anxiety disorder.

Fox- Red

The Invisable Spaz--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 pm
-----------
.........................» Michael Luke Butler

User Image

I prefer to be called Mikey
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born 17 years ago
I stand tall! 5'7"
It's all muscle... 131
I like some things:
Animals, Cupcakes, When I get what I want
And dislike others:
When i dont get what I want, Spiders, Birds

Secrets Known Only to Me
Well you see, my life has always been as good as can be. My family spoiled me as a child. Anything I asked for I would simply always recieve. Ofcourse since I was the baby of 4 kids until the newest member was born, my baby sister Gabrielle. That's when my life turned upside down. I was soon one of the others. I learned that the things I wanted I had to fight for. My temper tantrums soon set in and it was a constant thing. 80% of the time it worked but not each time. I still have my tantrums but not as much. On my 13th birthday I asked if we could go to Australia. They at first said no, but I didnt give up with out a fight. Eventually we ended up going. That's when I stumbled upon this school. And when I found out what I really was. During when of my tantrums my baby sister had called me tasmanian devil. I didn't know she knew what that was but I didnt question it. Until my eldest brother pulled me to the side and told me to relax because they could see what I truly was. It was my turn in line of the family "curse", as my father called it. Once I turned 16 my parents let me come back to Australia to attend the school I always dreamed of.

...But I Must Warn You:
I know I sound like some spoiled brat but I'm actually not that annoying once Im calm. I actually am a really out going person. I'm not shy to say what ever I want. I am quite the trouble maker, but it's okay because I only get in trouble for my smart mouth and sense of humor. If you get that close to my heart you'll see that I'm a lost romantic waiting for that certain girl to take my heart.

Shape Shifter; Brown

oXRainbow_SharpiesXo--------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm
-----------
.........................» DesireeAnnMartine

User Image

I prefer to be called Desiree or Des
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm female
I was born seventeen years ago
I stand tall! 5'9"
It's all muscle... 124 lbs.
I like some things:
Dancing, romance, making music in any form
And dislike others:
Liars, feeling lonely, danger

Secrets Known Only to Me
When I was little, I was never afraid to take risks. I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, and I always felt free. I have an older brother, Marc, and a younger sister, Selene, and when we were little, we would play roughly all the time. I didn't have much grace, and I guess that's why my parents were so disappointed with me when I was young. They signed me up for dance classes, and I ended up learning ballet very well. Of course, I would go out with my friends and siblings and play in the parks with them, but I grew more graceful everyday after practicing many styles of dance for hours on end.

I wasn't always cautious. I was naive, almost stupid. I had no street-smarts, no common sense. I remember when I was about nine years old, I was walking home from dance practice, and there weren't many people around. There was this man there, probably in his thirties or forties, and he seemed to be going in the same direction as I. I was halfway to the house when the man decided to hold my hand. I didn't understand what he wanted, so I tried to pull away, telling him that I needed to get home. He said he would drive me, but I figured that since I was almost there, I declined. Then he began screaming at me. I couldn't comprehend what was going on. He got very close. And he started touching me. And it felt so foreign, so scary. I started screaming, breaking away swiftly and sprinting to somewhere safe. I went to a public coffee shop and told one of the employees about this man. They took the man away, but while they did, I saw him grin at me, evilly.

Ever since then, I've been afraid of everything. Everyone. I can't choose my friends quickly. It takes time for trust to develop. I'm afraid of being alone by myself without someone that I know and trust. I've turned into a graceful, elegant dancer, but I am not poised enough to take care of myself. I flee in the face of danger. I hide under the barrier of my wings, under my feathers, where I feel like I won't get hurt.

...But I Must Warn You:
As you may have realized, I'm extremely cautious. I am not quick to judge, but I'm not all that quick to trust either. I take my time, because if I don't, they will ambush me, and that's not what I wanted. I'll admit, I'm quite the romantic, and I probably would have let myself fall in love if I weren't so scared of guys raping me, or breaking my heart. I care about those that are close to me, those who I can trust. I always try to protect them from getting hurt, but I'm not all that good with that kind of stuff because then I'm afraid that the threat will hurt both me and the person I care about. However, I'm always there to support those that I love. Hopefully, I'll be able to gain some trust, some courage.

Swan ; Blue

Eva-Aisha-Luv--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am
-----------
.........................» AlexRayMendez

User Image

I prefer to be called Alex
I was born 18 years ago
I stand tall! 6'3
It's all muscle... 180
I like some things:
Messing around with the women
being a werewolf
fighting

And dislike others:
weaklings
when he doesnt get his way
When the people he cares get hurt

Secrets Known Only to Me
When Alex was a child he was a very happy child who was carefree and had alot of friends. He had everything in the world a great family and good home everything. Once he hit his teen years everything changed. His family began to fall apart his father began cheating on his mother and his mother died in a car accident with his new baby sister. Alex grew angry that his father didnt even care. His angry kept growing and his friends left him and everyone staid away from him. You would think Alex would be sad with his mothers and baby sisters death but it was different he was angry. After a while his angry began to tear him apart untill it finally got lose. Alex began to grow sick and was out for a couple of months, he could never figure out what was wrong with him. Finally he got the eurge to get out of the house and run. So he did, he ran out of the house and into the woods. As he ran his anger grew for some reason then his body began to hurt then it went away like that. Alex began to freak out when he looked dowwn and saw paws instead of feet. After calming down he figured out how to change back to his human self. Shaking his head he went back home and packed everything he had and left and bought a small house where no one could find him. After a while he learned to control his phasing to a willing thing but he mostly changes when he is angry so he has to learn to control it.

...But I Must Warn You:
Alex is not a calm person he angers very easily. It takes a lot to keep him calm since the smallest thing can set him off. It takes alot for him to try to control his temper. Alex is someone who doesnt care about a person feelings since no one cares about his or even his. He is a very big player and flirts with every girl and will most likely get them in bed with him untill he grows bored with them. There is one thing about Alex that no one knows about that he is very protective of those who can learn to be around him with his anger and maybe one who can help him control it.

Werewolf~black

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX--------------

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm
-----------
.........................» KoriyuDechuTyskmu

User Image

I prefer to be called Yuyu
I was born seventeen years ago
I stand tall! 6 1/2 feet.
It's all muscle... 140lbs
I like some things:
Girls, Flirting, Walks.
And dislike others:
Spiders, Kids, Nosey People..

Secrets Known Only to Me
The reason I'm so happy is because I know what it's like to be sad. Not just the "She talked about me!" Kinda sad, I mean the "My parents never came home one night," Kinda sad. It was New years eve and they went out partying, like normal people. But I new something was wrong when I woke up in the morning and they still weren't their. One thing after another things happend. The police showed up, I packed, I moved, and the next thing I new I was living with my Aunt in Australia. 5 years later and here I am. I got my "Gift", "Power", whatever you want to call it, somewhere in there. I don't know why they happend. Did my parents have this happen to them? So many questions I'm afraid will never get answered.
...But I Must Warn You:
Even thought i'm happy infront of others doesn't mean I don't feel pain. I need someone to care, as much as my parents did. I don't want others to feel like I felt. That's why i'm happy, I don't want to see others crying. Everyone deserves to feel loved, but I can't give ALL people that affection..For pretty obvious reasons. Vamp! Hello? I'm happy, yeah, bubbly? Sure! But when I get mad. I get mad.

Vampire, Orange.

iibrittny--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 am
-----------
.........................» AmelliaSara AnneNickleni

User Image

I prefer to be called Mell
I was born Seventeen years ago
I stand tall! Five feet, Nine inches
It's all muscle... 117lbs
I like some things:
Singing, Cooking, the Piano
And dislike others:
Thunderstorms, Mushrooms, Hot Weather

Secrets Known Only to Me
Amellia is the second youngest of four, having two older brothers and one younger sister. She lived in England, under the care of her wealthy parents, though it felt as if they were never there. Most of their attention was focused on her older brothers. Though, wit her good grades and people-pleaser disposition, she did get her fair share of praise every once in awhile. Her younger sister, however, did not.

So, it was around age six that she took it upon herself to feed her sister the encouragement she needed. She would brush her hair, sing her songs, always make sure she had everything she needed. Almost like the girl's mother. And Gracy didn't seem to mind. After all, she was different, just like Mell. A doll, with stitches and glassy eyes. So cute. And she, the Wingless Songbird, with her golden eyes and skin, and her long, musical feather.

Mell moved to Australia with her grandmother one year, when the woman decided it would be best for she and her sister. They now attended a private high school. Amellia will graduate next year, but she doesn't know what will happen after that. She isn't particularily good at anything, besides singing (hello, she's a songbird!), but that's such a hard field to make it in. She'd prefer to go to a college, and get her degree in something, but Amellia doesn't think her parents would allow for that...

...But I Must Warn You:
Amellia has a motherly quality about her that seems to make everyone trust her. She's responsible, respectable, someone that gives off the impression that she can handle whatever you throw her way. Always one to think of others before herself, Mell tends to fret over her friends and family; she always does her best to protect them and help them in whatever way she can. Even if it might hurt them, Mell is consistantly honest with her friends, not one to be afraid to play the bad guy. Ever trusting, it's not that hard to pull a fast one on her, either. She's a smart girl, though, don't underestimate her! She's simply too trusting, not being able to see the evil in other people. Also, her motherly ways can easily get annoying to those who don't want her constant hen-pecking. Amellia's confidence is another thing that she lacks in; the reason she focuses so much on other people is so that the spotlight will hardly ever rest on her. She's easily flustered when it does, and has terrible stagefright. The only person she ever sings to is Gracy, her little sister.

Wingless Songbird - Gold

Reku1495--------------

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:42 am
-----------
.........................» GaleStephenIncitatio

User Image

I prefer to be called Stephen
I was born 18 years ago
I stand tall! 6'4”
It's all muscle... 198
I like some things:
The Piano, Heights, The Violin, Music, and Writing
And dislike others:
The Dark, Violence, and Sleep Deprivation

Secrets Known Only to Me
I'm not your average angel, I use to be a human, years ago. I lived in Italy, and my father wasn't in the best crowd, I mean, how could you be with family in the Mafia. I hated it though, every time my father came home, I knew what he was doing. My mother wasn't around, probably one of my father's deeds. I couldn't stand the thought. I had things to live for, my girl, my education, my life. But my father wasn't content with me living my life. He had plans for his son. It wasn't until my eighteenth birthday that my father tried to assimilate me into the mob. I couldn't do it. I fought. I lost.

After giving up everything, I still had something to live for. It turns out the big guy in heaven is a giving man. He gave me my life back, but in a different way. Years later, a woman lost her son in combat, but they found a young boy who had no one. That little boy was me. I had to grow up all over again, but I always remembered what happened behind the veil. It was a miracle and I loved life so far. When you live again, you seem to want to do anything you can to make life better. The mother I had grown to love, she taught me things. Music and the arts were my new life and she taught me how to be a free spirit.

But as time passed, the old woman grew ill and finally passed. My heart grieved that day, but I continued on. The big guy in the sky had bigger plans for me, I knew it. I found a pamphlet my 'mom' left for me. It turns out that the school she was sending me too was where I was meant to be, and I still live with the hope of finding my purpose in this new life. I mean, do we all get second chance?

...But I Must Warn You:
I'm extremely calm and I hardly ever have a temper. I am a hopelessly protective person, and although I am not close to anyone just yet, every time I sense something wrong, I can't help but feel like I have to do something. I have high hopes, I'm a genuine person and I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Angel; Yellow

KassandraHawkin--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff