Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A beautiful ice rink that's always cool and open. Oh, but that it's-just-like-rollerblading trick, all lies!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 am
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik skated towards the ice rink and studied its beauty. He looked back at the stand that rented out ice skates and exchanged his rollerblades for ice skates.

Roy ran towards the ice rink when he heard that there actually was an ice rink. He didn't see that he was running on the ice and tripped, faceplanting on the ground.

User Image
Roy Lane

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Lightning sighed and sat down on a bench as she pulled her ice skates on with little difficulty
" Finally.." Rose mumbled under her breath  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm
Putting on his skates, Erik looked over and saw two girls come in. Were they friends? It must be nice to have friends... He pondered this then saw Roy faceplant into the ice. The depressed man ice skated flawlessly towards Roy, but only circled him while shaking his head slowly. "Can't you do anything right?" he asked. Only Roy could pull him out of his depression... to get angry.

Roy tried to get up, but when he fell his tongue fell out of his mouth and got stuck on the ice. "Ugh, I'm suh-tuck! Ewik! Hewp!"
(Translation: Ugh, I'm stuck! Erik! Help!)

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm
Lightning chuckled and looked at her twin Rose with one of their rare smiles before Lightning stood up and glided over to the boys with a smile
"Need some...help.." Lightning asked

Rose shook her head at her sisters protested but she smiled all the same  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm
Erik just sighed then looked at the girl. "No no, I'm not associated with him." he said and skated away.

Roy tried to pull his tongue off, but that just hurt... a lot. He looked at Erik and blinked when he saw him skate away. "Ewik, weh oww yo oin'? Ewik? Ewwwwwwwwik!" he shouted.
(Translation: Erik, where are you going? Erik? Errrrrrrrik!)

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm
Lightning chuckled and snapped her fingers making the ice melt and not hurting his tongue in anyway
" Fell huh?" Lightning asked as she reached her hand out to help him up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm
Roy sighed in relief when he put his tongue back in his mouth. He looked at the girl, took her hand, and got up. "Thanks a ton!" he smiled gratefully. "I'm Roy." Ah, it sure felt good to talk again!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm
Lightning laughed and rolled her eyes
" Names Lightning but just call me light.." she said flicking her long hair over her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm
"Cool, cool." Roy smiled then looked down at the puddle he was standing in. "Or should I say hot?" he laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Anika took off her rollerblades, and put on the ice skates. She ice skated to Erik easily, for ice skating and rollerblading were the exact same to her. Only, one was on ice and the other on cement. She blinked at the group, and gave Erik a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Erik noticed Anika staring at Roy and frowned. "Ignore him." he said. "He's an idiot." he sighed.

Roy heard Erik and pouted. "Y'know Erik, words hurt more than a tightly bound fist." he sniffed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Anika laughed at Roy. "Jeez, so senstive... So I've been called a piece of crap and that I should go to hell and rot to death and you don't see me crying now, do you? You seriously shouldn't care soo much about what people think. You must have a low self estem..." Anika said with a frown and shake of head. She shrugged at Erik, and began ice skating backwards around the place boredly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:15 pm
"Making fun of others' sensitivity is just as bad!" Roy fumed at the girl. He kneeled down and piled up all the ice shavings together to make a snowball then threw it at Anika.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 pm
Anika thought as the ball came closer to her. She finally decided that instead of letting it hit her, or dodging it, that she would catch. And catch she did, easily without trying. She sighed, and ice skated top speed to Roy, then made a stopped right before she knocked him down. A piercing scream coming from the blade of the skates sharpening the ice underfoot. The shavings of ice went into Roy's face and she smirked lightly, having a little fun. "No, stop being such a senstive little girl and stop being a pest." Anika said simply, giving him a death stare, and tossing him the snowball. She skated away, putting on her air goggles.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff