Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 pm
{{{He would be...Disregard my 'typo'}}}

Myka frowned as his hair fell back in his eyes. "That's it, I'm making you a headban-MEEP!" she squeaked, tightening her hold and digging her face into his neck. "I mean it, don't drop me," she said, her voice muffled. "Wait, you're wearing boots?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm
He laughed for a good five minutes before giving her a look. "Boots? I'm... wearing skates?" he said, but it sounded more like a question. Once they reached the entrance into the rink he got out and set her down on her feet. "But I'm getting tired and dizzy. What else do you wanna do, birthday girl?" he asked while rotating his arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm
Myka reluctantly let go of him as he set her down, once again aware of their height difference. She thought for a few seconds, then grinned. "I heard they have horses here. Can we go horseback riding? I haven't gone since..." Her smile fell as she remembered the last time she was on a horse. She had been with Sebastian, but was forced to ride side-saddle, as her brother wouldn't let her ride any other way. That was the last day they'd spent together before Grandfather discovered Sebastian had returned. She could still remember the strength of her horse below her. She'd had Aodhan for several months now and the beautiful black stallion was restless. She'd gotten off only for a few seconds to pick a rose from a nearby bush when he ran off, never to be seen again. In the present, Myka smiled sadly. "Since my favorite horse ran away. Would you mind going with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 pm
"Horses?" Damian blinked and thought about it. He rode one once, but that was because his foster dad was a crazy Texan and a cowboy at heart. He could still remember his dad dragging him and Lena while saying, 'Oh, you lot've just spent too much time in the city. Yer bound to love these critters!' Oh dad, you and your silly accent, he thought before snapping out of his memories and nodded at her. "Sure, why not?" he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Myka's eyes lit up. "Really? Oh, thank you so much!" Without thinking, she jumped up and kissed his cheek. Myka ran to the door, too excited to remember to put her shoes back on. She tripped over her skates, causing her lip to start bleeding again. "What the- oh...heh..." She pulled her skates off and yanked her boots back on, trying to go as fast as she could. She wiped the blood on her lip on the sleeve of her long-sleeved shirt and stood to her feet. "Well, I'm ready." Myka strode over to Damian and grabbed his hand, tugging him to the door like a little kid.

{{{Let's switch this up a bit. I'll post first.}}}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:02 pm
(('kay, but I've gotta go for a while. See ya!!!))

Damian blinked a few times from the unexpected kiss. "Umm..." he drifted off and rubbed his blushing cheek while walking up to her. He sighed and shook his head when he watched her fall, wondering how she still had a lip after biting it so many times, and was about to wipe it off but she beat him to it. He gave her a blank stare when she tugged on his jacket and followed after her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm
{{{Ok, I'll post before I forget and see you later!}}}

Myka smiled as she pulled him out the door, half because she was about to ride a horse for the first time in years and half because she managed to make him blush instead of the other way around. 'Payback is so sweet.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 am
Of course the first place Silver would go to is the ice rink. Her favorite thing to do out of everything in the wolrd is ice skating, probably because she was a hockey player. She strapped on her hockey skates and grabbed her favorite stick and a puck that she always kept on her and tossed it on the ice before skating off after it to practice by herself.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:43 pm
Keiko_1357

Wolfs River Moon

Dr. Decius
User Image

Humming a happy tune to himself, the smiling doctor walked into the ice rink and let his albino red eyes sweep the area. He smiled wider when he realized where he was and turned around to verbalize his joy to his comrade.
...But his comrade didn't seem to be around.
His smile thinning but still there, the doctor expressed some confusion and turned around. Oh well, he'd find another test subject in a place filled with people here. As his red eyes gazed around, he beamed as he caught a girl that was doing something besides the usual ice skating.
"Hello I say to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the psychopath called out from the edge of the rink, a bit hesitant to getting on the ice himself. "What is that you are doing that is not that of the ice skating?????????" he inquired with a tilted head and a toothy grin.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd
Keiko_1357

Silver looked up completely surprised by the mans question. "Me? Its called hockey." She answered while studding the man as he hesitated onto the ice. "I take it you don't come here to skate very often do you? You are very unbalanced on the ice and if your not careful you might break something." She skated over to the man while guiding her puck making sure no one will take it. She stopped a few feet in front of him so if he fell it wouldn't be on her.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Wolfs River Moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor's smile twitched as he clambered onto the ice, feeling his skate-less feet threaten to slip out in both directions and force him to do the splits. The blue-haired man looked back up at the girl, his smile still wavy, and said, "What is the hockey you spoke of in the past that is a few seconds ago?????????????"

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd

She gave him an odd look. "It's a sport. The fastest sport in the world to be exact." She skated backwards another foot as to make sure that he couldn't not reach her even if he tried. A person who does not know hockey is not a person to be trusted in her book. "Why don't you put some skates on and I'll show you. You can't plaly it with out skates. You'll just slip and slide everywhere."  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:57 pm
Wolfs River Moon

The doctor let out a laugh so high pitched and long that it could belong to a maniac. And it did. "I will be in the position that is fine, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he assured while (wobbly) making his way towards the girl. He smiled and giggled to himself as the ice caused him to flail about at first, but he grew accustomed enough to where he could just slide around. Of course, his boots would pay the ultimate price within time. "Be performing the action of teaching the sport of hockey to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he requested happily.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:15 am
Awesome nerd

"Very well then." She skated to the edge of the ice rink and grabbed her extra stick. "Hold the stick like this." She showed him after giving him her extra stick. "Get a good grip on it. Once you've done that, hit the puck like this." She passed him the puck gently worried that if she hit it to far he would hurt himself going after it.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Happily, the grinning doctor took the hockey stick into his tightly gloved hands. He tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees while observing the stick, and after a wobble in stance he slammed the end against the ground to help him stay on. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it is holding the properties similar to that of the item that is a cane???????????????" he asked giddily before noticing the puck going towards him. Letting out a squeal that could have been excitement or fret, the doctor clambered to the side and let it roll across peacefully. "For what reason are you having to throw the disk of black coloring at me??????????" he inquired and beamed up at the girl.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff