Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:27 pm
Wolfs River Moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding like an excited child, Decius looked at the incoming puck. He tilted his head, contemplating thousands of possibilities and scenarios for the puck. The puck now within reach, the doctor lifted his stick up to slam it away with force, but - in mid-swing - he stopped, remembering Silver's words. His unfaltering smile thinning just a little, he gently moved the stick down. Maybe a little too gently. He tapped the puck with such tenderness, such softness.... that the puck hardly moved.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am
Awesome nerd

She laughed a little. "A little too soft there. Don't worry you're getting close," she said as she skated behind him. She reached around him and grabbed the stick while he was holding it. "Hit it like this," she said as she hit the puck with enough force to make it look like it was calmly gliding across the ice without a care in the world.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm
Wolfs River Moon

The doctor smiled brightly as he watched the puck move at the harmless pace as when it was hit towards him. He let out a light laugh and turned his head to smile happily at the girl. "Many thanks I give you for the instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he thanked.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm
Awesome nerd

"You're very welcome!" She said with a big smile. She skated over to the puck and stopped it. "Ok lets try this with out me helping you." She kicked the puck back over to him so that he could hit it back twords her. "I don't expect your aim to be great. I'll skate over to where ever it is just try hitting it."  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:28 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Nodding eagerly, Decius swung his stick at a healthy pace. Unfortunately, his aim was a little too high and missed the puck entirely. Letting out a laugh of disbelief, the doctor let his stick swing back down, and it was in the downward sing that stick made contact with the puck. Hearing the thwank of the puck getting hit, Decius turned his head curiously to see the puck moving faster backwards. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missing is something I have done the opposite of but in the direction that is opposite than the destination I am wanting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he observed giddily, trying to turn to face it without falling.
He failed.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 am
Awesome nerd

Silver started off after it in what looked like a run. after five steps she had gain enough speed to take long strides and got to the puck in less than a minute. She picked up and puck and made a u-turn over to Decius. "Good try but wrong direction," she said laughing, "lets try one more time shall we?"  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:09 pm
Wolfs River Moon
Sorry for the late reply, I had to go to my sister's graduation

By the time Silver would turn around, Decius would be on the ice with his back on the ground. He laughed to himself as he spun around and moved as lazily as the puck beside him.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:37 pm
Awesome nerd
It's no problem.

Silver laughed at this sight and skated over to him. "We really need to work on your balancing skills a little more." She said holding out a hand to him. "Do you want to try and hit the puck one more time? See if it goes in the right direction this time?"  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Taking Silver's hand once more, the doctor helped himself up and smiled down at her. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and more no's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he chimed. "Let us be doing the prolonging of the hitting of pucks and do the - Ah, how do you say it? - skating on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, suggesting they just skate around the ice rink. The smiling doctor lifted his head when he heard the intercom mention the ice rink closing in twenty minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 am
Awesome nerd

Silver laughed at this. "Very well. Twenty minutes to skate sounds good to me. Can you skate well?" She asked as she grabbed the puck and her stick, skated to the other end of the rink to put them down with the broken stick and came back.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm
Wolfs River Moon

"The skating I would be performing currently would be of the poor performance with the lack of skates on the feet beneath me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he explained brightly while looking down at his boots, which were threatening to stick in place from the ice. He looked back at the booth that rented out skates, and they were closing up. His smile thinning as he thought to himself, Decius looked back at Silver when she came back and beamed at her. "Skating one the skateless shoes I am currently wearing is what I shall be doing for the time span of ten minutes times two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Awesome nerd

She laughed a little, "Very well shall we?" She asked holding out her hands in his directions. "I can't skate backwards to make sure you don't fall just take my hands and you'll be fine." She offered him, getting ready to skate backwards.  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:42 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Smiling, the blue-haired doctor reached out and put his gloved hand in hers, wondering if the frost on his hands would bother her or not. Looking back to the nearly empty ice rink - albeit two couples and trio of friends - Decius moved forward and began skating.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Silver looked behind her to make sure no one was there while she was skating backwards. "See? Easy stuff right?" she asked as she pulled him along with her every step. "Just keep your knees bent you'll be fine."  

Wolfs River Moon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:00 pm
Wolfs River Moon

"A level that is easier is what I am feeling for the action of skating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius agreed with a bright smile. He wobbled every now and then, and occasionally he nearly fell down, but his grip on Silver kept him from falling.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff