Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm
add to this whatever you think fits; your best moment in the guild, what you think about the guild, whats so great about the guild. when its done, ill put it all in one post, and make a thread in the guild forums. so give it your best thought! im really looking forward to everyone's replies biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 pm
hey, gaians! (:
i know all guild ads sound the same. soo i was thinking, instead of letting one person tell you why you should join, why not have the guild members tell you? i think you should join the Sazokashi Theater because it gives actors and writers a chance to show their skills and what they can do. even roleplayers are welcome! whats so different between a roleplay in the forums and a play in front of gaia? its basically the same, so give it a try! join the Sazokashi Theater today!  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm
i like the fact that its LIVE stuff
because lets face it....rp-ing in the forums get old and boring fast sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:44 am
I like how the crew team works together to make the scripts for the plays. I love how original it all is too!
One of my favorite things about the guild is how the guild mule holds all the costumes :3 so none of the members has to worry about spending their hard-earned money on a costume they'll only use for the plays.

~mule

Sazokashi Theater

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 pm
What I like about the guild is the role plays! The role plays are pretty damn awesome. You following my drift blondie? The role plays are really cool. biggrin  
Public forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games