Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Night Watch Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

The RP can be found here Night Watch

Profiles for the rp will be posted here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:15 pm
~Nightwatch~

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 pm
~Gallery of Rouges~

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxoxUnknown
oxoxoxox ROGUE...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy Alter Ego: Scarlet Rose
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe strength within: I have the power to manipulate plants and create them at will. Along with that my body secrets a neurotoxin which can be passed through a bite or exchange of fluids.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: Twenty-two
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: woman
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: men and women
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoHow I act: I'm like a rose, beautiful but not without my thorns.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: Plants, roses, gems
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: Fire, insects, the law

Dear Diary...

oxoxo This character will be created during the rp and as such her background is hidden.

The way I see it...

oxoxo Wouldn't you like to know what I think, too bad I can't predict the future and tell you.

ox Tairu Khimeox

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

oxoxoxoxNora Kain
oxoxoxox ROGUE...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy Alter Ego: Sure I have a name for my Villain self, I don't know why the police don't listen to me, they just call me by the initials that I leave scorched behind at the crime scenes so I can take credit for my work. C.A.T.I. (Pronounced Katey) is what they call me... stupid people. My real villainous name is Relativity... you know, the theory of relativity... energy into matter?
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe strength within: I have the ability to see inside any machine if I touch it, see the gears turning and see how it works, and then replicate it perfectly for my own use, using a device my foster parents created that can convert energy into matter and augment my powers. Guns are tricky, because they use bullets, but I've found that I can simply make them shoot pure energy at my enemies, but don't be fooled, it's just as dangerous as bullets.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: 26
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: Woman
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: Men and women
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoHow I act: Generally shy and reserved when I'm out in public and not wearing my mask, but I get much more confident when people can't tell who I really am. People call me a villain, or an evil person, I tend to agree with them, because I'm just as liable to shoot you as talk to you. I would say I'm a flirtatious person, but I know who to flirt with and who not to flirt with. By the way... your chair has a bomb under it, so don't stand up too fast.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: Number 1: Explosions. Number 2: People like me, AKA, Villains. Number 3: I find kittens and puppies exceptionally adorable.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: Number 1: Police. Number 2: Goody-two-shoes heroes. Number 3: Really big dogs... they freak me out.

Dear Diary...

oxoxo Born to a semi-wealthy family, Nora never really wanted for anything. Her mother and father took good care of her, they never hit her or hurt her, and they weren't terribly strict with her about anything. Nora wasn't a brat either, she was a normal girl, who never had a bad word to say about anyone. So how did that dear sweet lovable average girl get to villainous, evil, monster? Well, things started to go downhill for Nora when the fire happened. A fire burnt down Nora's home when she was 8, killing her whole family. The police said it was a gas leak, but Nora didn't care about that, all she wanted was for things to go back to the way they were, but her family was dead and she was horribly scarred over 40% of her body. From there, having no living relatives, Nora was sent into the foster care system; yet another bad turn for her.

Nora got bounced from home to home, none of them were terrible, in fact, quite a few of them were very good, but they just didn't feel like a home for her. When Nora was 15 she finally hit her last stop in the foster care system. A place she could really live and feel like she had a family again, with her new foster parents; Allegra and Cyrus Kain. That was when her powers started to manifest. Nora had always found superheroes in comic books to be too unrealistically good, they never had any vices or anything, she was much more interested in the villains, she found them enticing, interesting; and when her powers started to manifest, she couldn't help but wonder how she should use them. Would she use them for good, or for evil, would she become a beacon of justice, or a raging inferno of power that people would learn to fear? Granted, that was Nora overestimating herself, but she knew which one sounded more interesting.

When her foster parents found out about her powers, they weren't afraid, in fact, they were supportive. Of course, what Nora didn't find out until that point, was that her foster parents were two of the city's most notorious, dangerous, deadliest masterminds. Being villains, they of course, wanted the same for their little girl, even if she wasn't really theirs. They trained Nora in the arts of villainy and all things evil. When Nora was 18, they finally took the training wheels off, and let her go on her first robbery by herself. Despite all the training, all the preparation, Nora's first heist didn't go as well as she hoped it would. Nora wound up fighting the police, and then her parents stepped in and covered for her while she escaped, with as much money as she could carry. Things were much much better after that however, as Nora got better and better at villainy.

Nora continued to do villainous things along with her new family for a while, until tragedy, once again, struck hard. Nora's new family was broken apart again, this time by a hail of bullets and a prison sentence. Nora's foster father was gunned down by the police, and her foster mother was put in jail after the same heist-gone-wrong. Nora was once again left alone, almost. Being evil geniuses, Nora's parents had planned for every eventuality, they gave Nora their house, their labs, everything that was theirs, she now owned. They downloaded their personalities onto computer hard drives, and then transferred the hard drives to two androids that looked exactly like them. While Nora may never see her real parents or her real foster parents again, but she at least had something close to them.

Nora took over the family business, planning schemes, heists, and other villainous things. Some were small time, others were larger schemes that generally went well. The police had a hard time standing up to Nora, as she was ruthless with them, preferring to kill them if they tried to stop her rather than just incapacitate them. Being a villain isn't all bank robberies and fighting the police though, part of being a villain is knowing the right people and knowing how to party. Nora knows quite a few of the more dangerous people in the city, mob bosses, or the occasional other villain, if you were to name one of the well known criminals in the city, Nora probably knows them and/or has partied with them at some point.

The way I see it...

oxoxo My life has had it's ups and downs. I was happy with my real family, but that got burnt up. I got bounced from home to home, which wasn't as bad as they make it out to be. At least for me it wasn't. I stopped at my last foster parents place, it wasn't bad at all, average house, average living, until I got my powers. Then everything go t better honestly. I found out we have a secret sub-basement under our basement filled with cool machines and scientific experiments. Everything looked like it was going to be great forever... then of course, the police had to kill my dad... and take my mom to prison... I still plan on breaking her out soon, but I'm not gonna tell YOU my plans. I don't even know you. For all I know you could be one of those vigilante goody-goodies, or worse, a cop! But but anyway, I took over the family business and I've been getting in good with a lot of the higher level criminal types. One thing about us criminals, we really know how to party; comes with the territory. The only thing that I'll tell you about what I'm currently doing, is the fact that I'm coming into some big plans, something that's gonna make an impression on the city; you'll see soon enough.

ox IBlameRoadSuessox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 pm
~The People~

User Image

oxoxoxoxTanya Camilla
oxoxoxox CITIZEN...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: twenty-two
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: woman
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: men
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoHow I act: I'm sweet like candy or perhaps like a thorn-less rose. I don't like doing things that upset other people and I often won't fight back if you insult me. I just like to work hard and try to do the right thing.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: Plants, red roses, and going to the park.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: Shopping plazas, the subway, industrial areas

Dear Diary...

oxoxo Tanya was born in the city of Steel Port but her parents quickly whisked her away to the lush world of suburbia. Her father worked as a professor at the Steel City University and her mother was a home maker. As a child she loved to play in her mother's green house. Inside that glass house was jungle to the eyes of a child and Tanya spent hours upon hours of time on her imaginary expeditions into the Amazon or Congo jungles. Her childhood and early teen years were fairly normal. She entered a college prep private school at sixteen and two years later left the school at the top of her class. With her father a professor a the school Tanya received a full ride to the local university in the major of her choice. Having always loved her mothers garden and the various plants within she decided to study botany with a minor in biochemistry. After graduating she landed a job at a research facility located in the industrial district of the city.

The way I see it...

oxoxo I guess that you could say I've had a good life. Loving family, nice house, college education, and a stable job. I love what I do and I can't wait to finish the project that I'm working on the the lab.

ox Tairu Khimeox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxoxRissa Gransgrav
oxoxoxox CITIZEN...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: 22
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: Female
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: undefined
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoHow I act: curt and straitforeward, she is serious most of the time, but some times she can be unintentionally amusing.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: guns, big dogs, and target practice
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: sweets, hair ties, and lightning

Dear Diary...

oxoxo
Orphaned due to a fire Rissa has always known she had been adopted since she was five. she can recall very little of her life before the accident, having been really to little to remember much except a Mother, a Father and perhaps an older sibling or cousin of some sort that she might have followed about everywhere, she wasnt sure, but she did know that her life was not the same after that fire. yea
After the accident Rissa was adopted by the police officer Andrew Gransgrav, a retired military general who had joined the police force after his discharge and had been the one to find Rissa at the scene of her families tragedy. Officer Andrew's wife Johanna Gransgrav was a high ranking politician within the city. When her husband had told her about the child she worked tooth and nail into the adoption system to have the Rissa bound to their family, and within two days they were able to take Rissa home from the hospital as a member of their family.
Growing up Rissa was a very active and smart child. Creative and cunning all in one, she picked up Andrew's working habbits quickly, getting up early for a morning jog, pull up's for a warm up before breakfast, school as he worked, coming home to watch him clean his equipment as he paid attention to the news, and one last run before dinner Rissa was like the son Andrew always wanted, and Johanna was just happy to see them get along so well, but eventually Rissa started to get in trouble.
First it was trouble at school, fights were common with her and some of the bad kids at school, bullies she hated would pick on the weaker and Rissa was not the kind of person to sit back and let the picking continue. Several times her parents met her in the principles office with a black eye or a bloody nose, and the threat of expulsion. Her parents were proud at first, happy to find that Rissa was the kind of person to stand up to oppressors, but as the incidents became more frequent her adopted parents started to worry, "You are a good kid Rissa, but you cannot keep going about things this way" her mother told her one day as they cleaned up a nasty cut over Rissa's eyebrow that would probably require stitches. "there are rules you have to go by my dear, and if you dont follow them you arent much better than those you beat up" Rissa had never understood her mothers part of the job, politics had not been one of her strong points, but she soon found her new mother had a point and all at once her antics died down and school no longer called to send her home. Until her father found out what she was doing.
Taking to heart what her mother did in middle school Rissa had set herself up with enough influence and power to run entire middle school by her eight grade year. Technically she had become a tyrant under the sight of the school offcials and Andrew immediately knew she had to be set strait before she became out of control, and by her second year of high school she was enrolled into a private Military high school that only her fathers influence could gain her entrance in. there she learned disipline quickly, and was soon set on the right path that would utilize her potiecial as well as encourage her ever challenging mind to take things a step further and in two years graduating and entering the police force after her adopted father.

The way I see it...

the world needs me, super hero or not, the police will always be needed to help those that need help.
oxoxo

ox Lyraleianox

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash