ρrofiles

Tara Ophelia Lore
User Image
Women do it better, and look 100% better doing it.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Tara Ophelia Lore but I prefer to go by just Tara and I am playing the role as the Raging Berserker
I took my first breath on January 1st and the last time I celebrated I had to put out twenty-one candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and I'm usually hitting on men If you can't tell, I am a Human-Wolf hybrid Don't be surprised if you find me being Very caring and nurturing at times, especially towards those that are close. Other than that, she can be quite distant. Her personality is much like that of a wolf's, to say the least. She is one with nature, and enjoys being surrounded by it more than dwelling in a city, but doesn't really mind either way. She has a very adventurous soul, and doesn't like to stay in one place too long. When held in confined spaces, she can get easily irritated, which doesn't help with her temper. Tara is a, rather, aggressive lover. She enjoys to wrestle and play in the ring. In battle, she is calm, and rather graceful. She has a quick agility to her that helps her dodge many close-ranged attacks. When it comes to more close feelings, Tara tends to shy away. She is not one to love one person, and doesn't feel that she is fit for any such relationship. The reason for this may be just the fact that no one has ever made her feel any different or special from the others, and perhaps no one ever will.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Tara grew up in the more rural part of Albion, the mountains. She was raised in the thick forests and trained in the skills of hunting. During her trainings, Tara found a love for just plain old battle. She enjoyed the thrill of being pursued with deadly intentions, though that might sound odd. But she was a quick learner to it all, finding great skill in the ax and bow and arrow. She spent most of her time out in the wilderness, hunting. Being part wolf, she has an enhanced sense of smell and hearing, which help her greatly when hunting. When she was a child, she was given the choice of picking a hunting pet. Upon impulse, she chose a wolf. Best buds from the start, Tara and Loken have adventured the great wood since they were young.

However, it didn't take long for them to have discovered every glade, stream, and hidden cave. The mountains became old for their adventurous souls, and soon they were leaving their rural home to explore the rest of Albion. Her first stop was the great city of Pharos. Upon arriving, strange rumors began to shift about the city, which Tara ignored completely. She did not believe in the mind of gossip, and simply went on with her daily brawls and adventures, until one day she noticed the city moving deeper into the clouds. It was so thick up there, it seemed that no ship could leave the port safely. Finding themselves stuck within the great city, Tara begins to wonder about the old myths she heard of as a child, of the Counsel of Six. Could this be their doing? Only the thrill of adventure seemed to have the answer, which she didn't mind looking for.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Loken travels with Tara everywhere, no exceptions. They even share the same bed! Tara us highly skilled with many weapons, but chooses to use only her battle axe, along with her bow and arrows, and a few throwing knives hidden within her boot.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Loken
☆ Adventure
☆ Brawling

Eww Please Get them Away! (╥﹏╥)

✘ Panic
✘ Showing weakness
✘ Being without Loken

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: lilMsRandumbSQUIRREL

Luciferus Octavius Nerva Eleutherius
User Image
"By the Pure and Holy Flames of Justice, I shall vanquish all corrupted by the Tainted Chains of Darkness!!"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Luciferus Octavius Nerva Eleutherius but I prefer to go by Lone and I am playing the role of The Paladin.
I took my first breath on June, 15th and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty-Seven candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously Male and I'm usually hitting on No one, having taken a vow of chastity (Though he does think about it, and enough coaxing just may get him to break that vow). If you can't tell, I am a Human. Don't be surprised if you find me being overzealous in his hunt for those beings of "evil, shadow, and, darkness". Lone is what some would call a Holy Paladin, others would just say he has one too many screws that could do with a little loosening. He believes in following all of the laws presented to him, giving him the respect of guards and most standard citizens who meet him for the first time. He is friendly, some would say too friendly to those he meets even going so far as to apologize to his enemies before attacking them. Though his own overzealous nature has not escaped him, instead of trying to unwind, Lone takes it upon himself to enjoy every moment of it, pampering his phrases with nonsensical analogues to justice and holy fires.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Lone was born in a land far from Pharos, where an order known as the Holy Paladins existed. They defended their realm form all manner of things, from both outside its borders and within them. Though things began to change as Lone's homeland devolved into a nation of war. It attacked its neighbours and conquered them so that the nation's leaders could gain more power with expanding territory. At first the Holy Paladins did not aid the lords of their homeland in their conquest, but time changes all things. The Holy Paladins ended up as a shell of their former glory. They stood on the front line shedding the blood of fellow men and women for the sake of titles, and monitary gain. Lone stood alone amongst his brethren, deciding that he would not aid in the conquest of innocent people.

For his trouble he was exiled, unable to match the numbers of his former Paladin brothers, or the armies under the command of the lord, Lone accepted his exile, though he promised to bring the flames of light with him when he returned. He travelled for a time, and through circumstances not even the greatest of prophets could foresee, he ended up in the land of Pharos. The burial ground of the Council of Six. In this foreign land, Lone was stumped to find that the city had raised itself high into the sky, it left him wondering if this was the power of those that sought to reach Heaven, or had the Gods allowed this city into their kingdom above the stars.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Most people in Pharos do not know Lone's actual name, it is reserved for those who he is very familiar with.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆Justice!
☆Peace
☆Apples

✘Injustice!
✘Chaos
✘Indecisiveness

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Shinmei-Jigoku

Shiro Ganto Tenkai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"My wonderland? Deadman's Wonderland"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Shiro Ganto Tenkai but I prefer to go by Shi,Gan,"Black Bird" and I am playing the role as The Silent Rogue
I took my first breath on December 2nd and the last time I celebrated I had to put out 21 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and I'm usually hitting on BothIf you can't tell, I am a Magi;A being that is a mix of Human and god,holds great power over magic. Don't be surprised if you find me being She's pretty straight forward,she doesn;'t take things lightly and if you so call trying to scare her you'll get "bit to death".Though she just says that to say,your going lose.Se knows she's good even though just a human(well,some what).She likes her own justice,wither it be or bad.Other then that pretty normal,she likes her little laugh here in there but being as a rogue,she is more serious and working then anything.Again she does not take anything lightly and is not afraid of anyone.She does get a little pissed off at others and such thinking because whatever they are,they are more powerfully.She loves,proving them wrong.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. {coming soon~}
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Sucker for animals,her weapon is greatly heavy and only she is able to weld it;her weapon is a Scythe,however looks like a long staff till showing the blades hiding inside.On a side note,he dresses like a boy and her hair is short,along with her name to hid the fact that she's a girl so when she does get reading to steal,no one recognizes her.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Sweets
☆ Jewels,etc..
☆ Books.(her greatest Treasure)

✘ Temes
✘ Annoyances
✘ Climbing..

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MadHatterSora

Ethan Reese Kight
User Image
You really don't know don't you?

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Ethan Reese Taylor but I prefer to go by Taylor and I am playing the role as The Ambitious Scout
I took my first breath on and the last time I celebrated I had to put out 22 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and I'm usually hitting on Women If you can't tell, I am a Wood elf Don't be surprised if you find me being Very talkative, I may seem like some sort of dumb a** with no idea what he is talking about, but if you get to know me I am VERY smart. I am laid back though, I have a wall that keeps everyone out and my true emotions in. I usually am a smooth talker but every now and then I mess up. I am also very stubborn. Anything else will be found out later on if you get to know me.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born of peasant blood you could say. My family was not wealthy what so ever. But I was taught well on how to hunt. So naturally I knew how to use a bow like I learned how to walk. It was just one of those things that came natural to me. Hell we lived in the slums! So I became very good at what I am today. I was in a gang sense I was 12, we stole things along with a few killings here and there. I had a knack for weapons ever sense then. IT was just my thing, so I became very acrobatic and enlisted in the army. I showed my true potential very early on and was quickly promoted. One thing though is that nothing else it knows no details.

As I grew up so did my skills. And so did the stories. As I went to the position of commander there were stories of my heroism, I wasn't always behind enemy lines ya' know? My power gained me fame in the army. But it also made me a target. So I began to wear low rank soldier clothes to make sure I wouldn't get spotted. Besides if I ever get captured, I would much rather die than be interrogated. That's all the life of me I will tell you, the rest you might or might not find out!

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have battle scars all over my body. And I have a tattoo of flames wrapping around my left arm.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆Dogs
☆Fighting with people
☆Free running

✘Being woken up
✘Being told what to do
✘Cocky people

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: mistadeath

Amaterasu Yori Shindo
User Image
Don't run and hide from fate. One day fate may come and find you.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Amaterasu Yori Shindo but I prefer to go by Ama and I am playing the role as the soaring knight
I took my first breath on July 24th and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty two candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and I'm usually hitting on men If you can't tell, I am a regular boring human Don't be surprised if you find me being a pain in the a**. I'm a bit of a loud mouth and I can be rude. I have a short temper, but I'm never mean. I don't take crap from anyone and I'm not one to follow orders. I don't like being forced to do things I don't want to do. Who doesn't though? I'm head strong as well as bold and daring. A bit of a daredevil. I enjoy taking risks even if it means putting myself in harms way. I believe people should live their lives freely and shouldn't let others and their wants hold them back. I'm a strong, provocative individual who isn't afraid to stir things up for a good cause. A girl of action. If something needs to be done I will get it done no matter what. Also should mention I'm a little childish, but at least I have a good sense of humor.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Pharos has been the only place I have ever known. I grew up here and no matter what I did I could never leave. My parents were wealthy and extremely paranoid. I could hardly leave the house unless with my father's personal bodyguard. Sora was his name. A nice guy who was once in the military, but left after his wife and kid died. He left to spend of his years doing whatever he pleased. Which happened to be protecting my family. The guy had a great sense of humor and knew how to handle kids. He was more like a father to me than my own. He was trained with a spear and secretly taught me how to use it. He said you can never be too careful.

In my teenage years I was really rebellious. I also started to notice just how paranoid my parents were and that they were getting worse. One night I had sneaked out. I hated being trapped in that house and just needed to be free. I had no idea that what I did made me more free than I wanted. When I had gotten back from my night of wandering I noticed that my home was just too quiet. It was odd because someone was always up and moving around. Nothing stirred and no floor creaked. I left my room and when I went downstairs there was blood everywhere. It was a horrifying mess. There was a man with his back to me standing over Sora. I screamed, but was frozen to that spot. The guy turned to me and was probably going to kill me next. Sora, even though he was moments from dying, used all his strength to get up and he killed the murderer. He fell to his knees and smiled to me. I ran to Sora with tears running down my face. Funny how one cries. He told me not to worry and that I would be okay. He died in my arms.

To this day no one is sure what exactly happened in my home. The guy who killed everyone was hired, but no one knew by who. I continued living with nothing but my families money and name. I continued to practice what Sora taught me even though it pained me to do so. A few years ago I had a dream. Flying through the air, spear in hand, defending the ones I cared for. A screaming crowd. I was a hero. A protector of Pharos. I wanted to make that dream a reality. Only way I knew how was the military. I joined last year and I'm happy to say I love it. Even though I still kind of suck at it I protect the city I love.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I fight with a two prong battle fork. I can adjust it to make it longer. I have a tattoo on my left leg for the Pegasus unit I'm in. The beautiful steed I ride his white with a light brown mane and tail. His name is Sora. Someone I trust with my life.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Flying through the air
☆ Training
☆ Sunflowers

✘ Seafood...
✘ Being told what to do
✘ Losing

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Princess_Cousland

Ryoma Diego Hattori
User Image
Something's Going On Here... And I Like It

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Ryoma Diego Shinnoh Hattori but I prefer to go by Diego and I am playing the role as The Swift Samurai
I took my first breath on November 16th and the last time I celebrated I had to put out 24 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Man of course and I'm usually hitting on mainly women If you can't tell, I am a Human/Avian hybrid Don't be surprised if you find me being mostly nosy since I'm on a quest, didn't you know that already? I'm lazy and sleep in the haywagons, even sometimes out in the sidewalks or the main plaza, I don't really have a place to stay since I could hear something about a strong opponent. Besides being lazy and nosy, I'm quite fun actually. A couple of beers and I'm wound up to go! I'm not an abusive drunk, but a happy drunk, so you don't need to worry about gettin' hit or smacked by me. During the battles I took part in, mostly concentrated and somewhat like a slacker, I would yawn during the match or stretch if the battle got boring. I'm just a lazy slacker in short. Totally oblivious when it comes to matters of the heart, wasn't really the best lookin' one in school you know.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I wasn't sure were I was born, my family kept on moving from city to city to get away from war. With all this running around, I have came to picked up the sense to run around the place, just like my family. My father was a sword instructor, so he taught me the ways of sword play. I figured that the sword was too heavy for me so instead I picked up the katana instead. Father still taught me, and I tailored his skill a bit to fit my technique. My mother was... well, I didn't know my mother that much. When my parents split apart, father took me and my sister in, seeing my own mother was unfit for the job. I hold no grudge, just wish she did a better job. Anyways, fathers grew ill and my sister stayed in a nice rural spot in a peaceful land of Albion. Promising my father and sister I would grow stronger for their sake, I traveled far and wide in Albion, defeating many and left their scars onto me. Years past before father passed away, bless his soul. Sis and I kept traveling till we hit the air ferry for Pharos, the city that would soon float away.

My sister said she didn't want to leave father alone, it took some long time before I came to acknowledge her decision and let her be. Taking the air ferry to Pharos, I wasn't especially welcomed since of how I dress, yakuta and all. Aboard the air ferry, I picked up some rectangular shades and a cowboy hat, seeing wearing would probably make people think differently, maybe he's into dressin' up, that's what they'll probably say. Finally to Pharos, I wasn't going to leave too soon, I still had to go back and check up on Sis. Tired from my travels, I soon came to haywagon and jumped on, taking a nap. The prickly hay wasn't all too back, the yakuta was a wonderful blanket. When I had awoken, the city had seem to float away, making me slightly nervous. How will I get back? It wasn't long till I tossed that aside and forgot about it, but my Sis still remains in my head, someday I will visit her if Pharos lets me.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I katanas I sue for battle have a name, I carry two so two names. The long blade is named, Masamune. While the short blade is named, Rem, named after my Sis. Well my Sis was short so I named my short bladed katana after her. Seeing I'm part Avian, I cannot fly, but I can glide? Oh well, I'm not complaining.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ My Sister
☆ Beer
☆ Sleeping

✘ Sun in my eyes (Thats why I have shades)
✘ Fuzzy little creatures (Can't stand cute)
✘ Losing my katanas

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Tekentai