Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Conventions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shifty eyes- How old are ye?
  12-16
  17-20
  21-25
  25-30
  +
View Results

Lufftet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 am
I went to my first fur-con in January, 2011. It was kick a** and I loved every second of it. But I felt a little out of place not being a suiter! I cant help it that I don't like the mascot look, Its just not my thing.

I think that best part of the convention was the raves, and the art dens that seemed to pop up out of no where. haha! But I wish there was more workshops and panels that catered to the other aspects of the Community.

And on a side note. In Oregon there is a furry run camp out that is well on its way to becoming a resisted convention. If anyone would like the website or more info about Camp Fire Tails, 2011, Let me know. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm
I actually can't believe this got no replies (been busy myself so I didn't check this guild for a while ^^; ). I've always wished to be a bolder person. Furry cons look like so much fun, and I know a majority of the furs who go to them are some of the nicest people you can meet.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:10 am
First: Furry camp, that's win, but I am in California and I couldn't get there.

Second: I go to the Comic Con SD and I see some suiters, but I am like you, not into the mascot look. Last con, I got my self an ear and tail set and this year I am going as my avatar....

I posted the pictures of me in it, but its in another guild so hopefully you can see them. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21776405&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

I fell a little odd going with the ear and tail set. Still kinda a closet fur...but its really cuz of the fact that I see the world as judgementing me...I know I just need to ignore it and just express my self. Still, its a little hard to not think of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm
i went to a comicon thing in arizona once and while waiting in line i was basically surrounded by 20 fursuiters and told my friend this is weird and idk why but to them it was like some invitation to talk to me . They decided to follow me all day, after that i learned that fursuiters arent as weird as i thought.  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff