Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
halo 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 am
halo 4 has finally be announced and thank god we finally get to go back to some good old master cheif, no more of that wanna be noble six or those odst punks, maybe the multiplayer in this one will be better then reach and not as boring as halo 3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am
Well arent you really happy to go back to Mr. Chief....-chuckles-  

Kashinami-chan

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 am
will we get to play as the eleits again? I like eleites! wort wort wort!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm
I'm still working my way through the 2nd game. The first one was by far in my top 5 PC games ever, but I'm having a hard time finding the 3rd one for PC. (I'm adamantly anti-xbox) sweatdrop  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 pm
Zuri-kai
I'm still working my way through the 2nd game. The first one was by far in my top 5 PC games ever, but I'm having a hard time finding the 3rd one for PC. (I'm adamantly anti-xbox) sweatdrop

Thats because you WON'T FIND ONE. a Halo 3 on the PC never happened. so looks like you're gonna have to play it on Xbox.

Also, how the HELL is the MP in halo 3 "boring"? the MP in Halo 3 kicks a**!

and ODST and Reach were incredibly fun; not every soldier in the UNSC/Covenant War were Spartans, after all.

authentic cajun atheist, you have the opportunity to play as Sangheli in Reach; Multiplayer only though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm
Lazurkri
Zuri-kai

Thats because you WON'T FIND ONE. a Halo 3 on the PC never happened. so looks like you're gonna have to play it on Xbox.

Not necessarily true. The copy of Halo 2 I have is an xbox port some private developer made. People do make them, it's just a matter of tracking one down. And I adamantly refuse xbox (almost as much as I refuse apple). I'm a playstation gamer all the way.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 am
*clears throat* 343 can suck it. Simple as that. >.>;

I don't give a rats (no offense) a** if people are gonna want it or not. It aint Bungie, so it wont be a real Halo game. >.> Good luck for yall who are gonna waste the money on it, I'll be enjoying making little kids scream in Reach and Gears 3. And thats my stance on Halo 4. Anyone who wishes to argue me or challenge my -opinion- is welcome to but Ill note this: they lost me at '343' and the trailer. So expect that to be my biased reason.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am
Lazurkri
Zuri-kai

Also, how the HELL is the MP in halo 3 "boring"? the MP in Halo 3 kicks a**!

and ODST and Reach were incredibly fun; not every soldier in the UNSC/Covenant War were Spartans, after all.

authentic cajun atheist, you have the opportunity to play as Sangheli in Reach; Multiplayer only though.

no it wasnt, but atleast it wasnt as bad as halo reachs multiplayer  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces