Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
FANTASIES WAY❣[Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 pm
FANTASIES WAY❣

No one post but me~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Kyonko Suzuhara

User Image

Winter

Nickname(s) : : Kyo

♥ Nighttime
♥ Winter - Snow
♥ Sky

Dislikes : : ✘ Screamo Rock
✘ Heat
✘ Caramel
✘ Giving Performances

Skills : : Playing the piano, violin, and flute, Sewing (mending clothes or creating dolls/stuffed animals), Singing

Quiet, soft-spoken yet easily scared and embarrassed, but Kyo isn't as shy to those she knew for quite a while. Gentle and kind, she doesn't like being fussed over immensely, and normally puts other people before herself. Kyo also has a rather difficult time asking others to help her with something is she needs it. She's a horrible liar, but that doesn't mean she can't keep a secret. Despite it all, she's quite optimistic, and always tries to keep a smile on her face.

I was the second child born, having an older brother and a few years later a little sister. I always remember being a frail little girl; when I was born, I has paralysis in my legs. So I never learned how to walk and was forced to be stuck in a wheelchair all the time. Despite the fact that we were rich, I went to a private school - my parents did not wish to isolate me all by myself. When I was in third grade, I somehow got pneumonia and was stuck in the hospital recovering for about half a month or so. Since then my immune system and lung capacity became rather crippled a bit so I was restrained from too much physical activity. My parents went as far as to not even letting me push myself in my wheelchair - always getting someone (my siblings or one of the maids and butlers) to help. Around that time, my parents got me Fantasies Way for my birthday, I never even heard of the game until then. They somewhat hoped that my little adventures in there would make up for what I couldn't do in the real world. I guess they didn't know that my character's based off of me when it came to various skills and such. My character has the same skill as me when it comes to music, but somehow it also has the same frail body as I do...only slightly stronger. I styled her as an angel - since I always dreamed of flying.

Healer
User Image
Winter Angel

Angel Fairy

Character Job : : Village Healer

Weaknesses : : Frail Body, she tires easily, and will faint if overworked. Water also cripples her flying ability as her wings are too heavy to fly with when soaked

Skills : : Healing Spells (Cure status ailments, restore one's health, heal someone who's knocked out, etc.)
Enhancement Spells (Raise one's strength, magic or defense, etc.)
Defense Spells (Create defense barriers against elements, etc.)
Detraction Spells (Make an enemy weak to certain elements, etc.)
Levitation (Use the element air to lift objects, including herself [although that is not needed as she has wings to fly with])

ll Yuna-Chan ll : : Pupetmaster xoxoxoxoxoxo

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm
Cherry H. Galimer

User Image

Holding out for a Hero

Nickname : : Cher

♥ Food
♥ Flowers
♥ Jewels
♥ Rain
♥ Getting Praised

Dislikes : : ✘ Step Mother
✘ Bugs
✘ Small Amounts of Food
✘ Getting Yelled At

Skills : : Good at Cooking, Acting, Sports.

Cherry acts spoiled, stubborn, hard-headed, loud, and energetic. But when her mother is around, she acts very quiet, competitive, cold, and calm. Its a pretty dramatic change whether her step-mother is there or not. But either way, she doesn't let people know that she actually has a kind heart. She is a pretty good actress, so you can't tell what she is feeling.

Her father died when she was young, leaving her to her wicked step-mother. Her step-mother wants her to be a great actress, much like herself. But Cherry doesn't want to act. She wants to be a florist, Chef or a vet. But her mother doesn't let her near animals because they can 'spread disease', She doesn't let her eat a lot, and she can't practice her cooking, and she doesn't let her near flowers because she has allergies. It's all about the step-mother. . .

One day, her uncle gave her the game a Fantasies Way, of course keeping it a secret from her step-mother. Her uncle felt bad for her, and thought that she would probably like something to escape from the real world. After Cherry started playing, she got pretty famous on there, because of the arena fights she did, and kept winning. About after a month of playing, she got rated 1# Fighter.

Knight
User Image
Lolidragon

Telephone

Character Job : : Hired Guard

Weaknesses : : Water, if you throw a whole bucket of water at her, she gets knocked out for a while.

Skills : : She's good with any type of sword. But she is mostly skilled with a Claymore.
She's can control lightening.
She has super strength.
Overall a great fighter.

Karafuru Yume : : Pupetmaster xoxoxoxoxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm
Dominick Yexus Yang

User Image

Nicknames : : Dom, Nick, Yexy

Reading
Trance Music
Roleplaying

Dislikes : : Doing work
Disappointing people
People at his new school
Himself

Skills : : Rather skilled with the cello. He has been going to tae kwon do for five years, and he's still going. Very creative, thought sometimes unpractical.

An eccentric young man, who has a tendency to do things his way, and rarely follows other orders unless he could see no other option. A nice fellow, really, you just have to tolerate his rebellious and crazy persona. He's also a slacker when he isn't causing trouble, but it's actually depression; he denies it but he had a case of depression that he believes does not exist, but it still racks his nerve and will to live. Don't ask why he does things; he rarely knows himself. In games, he rather polite, and is much more helpful then in real life. In a game, he'll follow orders, and let others do what they want with him.

Not much traumatic events going on for Dominick. Well, other then recently; he was going to this up-tight college-level high school, until one fateful and foolish afternoon, he decided to go on the internet and express his feelings. thinking that no one would care, he began to write rather... Threatening things about people in real life that he would like kill.Shortly thereafter, the police came and questioned him. In a whirlpool of confusing events, tears, therapy, and a few more death threats, Dominick was transferred to a poor, intercity school. After the day the police came to him, he became much more depressed. He lost the will do do anything; his family, despite what they say to his face, are really disappointed in what he had become. Dominick knew what they really felt about him, but he could never bring himself to do anything, because he doesn't even know where to start. To escape his creeping depression, Dominick began occupying his time playing games. After a while, he learned of a game called Fantasies Way. To him, it was just another drug to distract him from the real world, but it was also one of the only games he could play in his sleep. in Fantasies Way, he changed himself; he wasn't some emo teenager who couldn't deal with his problems, he was a powerful mage and could actually do something for others, instead of standing by and watching them suffer and toil through their troubles. He became known as the Valiant Guardian; one of the most helpful player characters in the game.

Mage
User Image
Valiant Guardian

War Mage Mode

Character Job : : Enchanter

Weaknesses : : Bouts of insanity: There are times where he will simply go mad and become unreasonable, and wreck havoc for simply the desire to destroy. He a good chance of killing himself in the process, and it usually is spontaneous.
Hallucination: Has tendency to see things that no one else sees. The threat level can go from distracting, or deadly, since it is one sure things that could trigger his Bout of Insanity.

Skills : :
Elemental Manipulation: A broad power, Dominick can use the Elements Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Darkness for combat or support purposes. He can also combine elements together to get sub elements, like Fire+Wind=Lighting, or Water+Earth=Plants
Enchantments: Raises stats of a character, and can also use this power to add enchantments to weapons and armor (He could enchant weapons to make you stronger, or capes to be invisible, boot to fly, etc).
Summoning: Can summon creatures to do his bidding, or objects from hyper-space for various purposes (he could summon a Giant for combat, or one of his swords for him or someone else to use).
Transformation: He can transform certain things into other things within his powers. This is how he enables his War Mage mode.
Hexes: Can place curses and seals on his foes.

Ryonara : : Pupetmaster xoxoxoxoxoxo

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm
Vincent Jesse McCoy

User Image

Brightwall Theme

Nickname(s) : : Vince

Cooking
Sewing
Clothes

Dislikes : : Jocks
Dad
Sports
Dirt

Skills : : Cooking
Sewing
Writing
Piano

There is no way around it: Vincent is feminine. Ever since he was a boy, he loved everything that little girls should love. He's not gay, let's just get that out of the way, now. Most girls are more interested in being his friend than his girlfriend, though. He's a quite individual and would prefer to be left alone. He likes to socialize, but most people just make fun of him. It's pretty easy to target the boy with hair braided down to his legs, after all. When he finds a friend, he really latches on to them. He doesn't mean to be clingy, but it happens sometimes. He apologizes in advance.

Vincent has lived his life cowering in the shadows of jocks and his father. Because of his feminine tastes, he gets pushed around at school and his father would rather pretend like he doesn't exist. Whenever he was caught with something pink or covered in lace, his father would take it away, hoping that he could prevent the inevitable. Mom left when Vincent was still very young. This developed a dislike of feminine things in his father. Vincent is convinced that if his mother had stayed around, she would accept him for who he is.
Now one might wonder why exactly Vincent chose to be an assassin. Isn't that a rather edgy class for such a soft individual? All of his pent up anger comes out in his character. He's not violent by nature, but getting that kill once in a while makes him feel just a little bit better.

Assassin
User Image
4getMeNot

Break

Character Job : : Hired gun

Weaknesses : : Light (You can't be a very good assassin in broad daylight, now can you?)
Large enemy groups (He's trained to take out that one target. One or two body guards aren't an issue, but an army is another story.)

Skills : : Visual/Spacial thinking
Good with small knives and hidden blades
Has a seemingly endless amount of patience
Keeps his thoughts organized and has everything planned out

ImpliedComplications : : Pupetmaster xoxoxoxoxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm
Nathanial Edward McGregor

User Image

Blurry

Nickname(s) : : Nath; Nathan; Ed; Eddy

Likes : : Gaming, electronics, reading, sleeping, pk-ing, smoking, and cooking

Dislikes : : Loosing, newbs, getting killed(in-game), spicy food, and cats

Skills : : Drawing, cooking, and teaching (he holds baking classes at his shop in weekends)

To put it simply, Nathan has the sort of personality that is always changing and will fit with the situation he is in. Though he may not look it, he can be angered, if the situations requires it of him and even be sympathetic if needed. He is the type you just can't figure out, really. You would have to get close to him and literally break down the wall that he hides behind in order to get to know the real him. First impression of him is a stern and scowling face that seems rather unapproachable. However, as the saying goes, you can't judge a book by it's cover. His smiles are warm, and words, gentle. The guys a big softy really. His near sightedness just makes him looks like he is glaring all the time. Haha.

Nathan was never really a hard core gamer. Outside the game, he was just a simple pastry chef and coffee and cake shop owner to Le Petit Ciel. Amusingly- his outward appearance did not really match up to his career choice. With his always stern look and scowling face- it was a wonder how his shop received so many customers. Then again, one would just have to give his cakes a taste to find the answer to that. And beside- if one care enough to look pass his frightening exterior- Nath was most definitely not bad looking at all.

You might wonder now how Nathan got himself mixed up in the virtual world. Well- he was the sort who always likes a challenge and when he happened upon the game that everyone was so raved about, he thought he would give it a try and aim to be the top player. However, someone seemed to always be one step ahead of him and that was none other than the player- Lolidragon. Her appearance and seemingly easy ride to #1 felt like a blow to his pride and he has made it his goal in-game to overthrow her and be the number player.

Archer
User Image
Siege

No Matter What

Character Job : : Archer; Mob puller

Weaknesses : : Range type class are basically weak against any melee class, especially those who are of a vitality build and have defenses that are very hard to break. It takes a s**t long time to kill them; main reason why we go straight for the vital for a one hit kill or shoot while staying as far back as possible. Magic type players are also hard since we do not put much points into our magic defenses and tend to focus on our physical defenses more.

Skills : : Self buff, party buff, attacks, special skills, etc
Buffs (self) - Fatal: critical dmg increases, last 30 mins; Bow Mastery: increase arrows attack by 25%, last 30 mins; Speed Wind: increase attack speed, last 60 sec
Buffs (party) - Nimble: increase dex(chance to hit enemy) and agi(chance to dodge enemies attack), last 30 mins; Winged Foot: party member increase movement spd by 120%, runs on mana
Attacks - Regular attacks; Murder Shot: dmg % increased according to pk count; Rain Shot: shoot 8 targets at once with increased crit %; All in One: shoot 19 arrows at once
Skills (special) - Detect: detect hidden target within a 10m range, last 15 sec; Disappear: become invisible but unable to use skill, last 30 sec

re - INvalidation : : Puppetmaster xoxoxoxoxoxo

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am
Olwen Clara Vance

User Image

Its My Immortal Me

Nickname(s) : : Ollie

Dislikes : : Idiots, environmental disrespect, animal abuse, and violence.

Skills : : Gardening, writing, treating animals, cooking, and singing

Olwen is a laconic person. Instead of jabbering away in words, she allows her actions to speak for her. In no way is she shy. She will easily carry on a conversation but only with people she deems worthy of her time. Otherwise, Olwen can appear to be pretty stuck-up and that sometimes pushes people away. But her friends know that she has a good head on her shoulders and a kind heart beating away in her chest.

Olwen is unimpressed by outside appearances or material things. Through many experiences (where she learned the hard way), she finds that the greatest pleasures in life come from the simplest things. She usually sticks to a basic routine day after day, but she do something different to make herself happy. Her favorite place to be is outside and among nature where she belongs.

Olwen's parents were hippies back in the day. Even though the sixties were long gone, they still shared what they believed in. Through Olwen's life, she drank in the smells of drugs, fresh food from the garden, sounds of environmental and animal rights, and the strive for the return to a natural way of life. Olwen attended her first protest at the age of nine and has been going to them ever since. In high school, Olwen was seen as quite unorthodox. Because of that, she kept to herself as a loner. Still, her passion for nature and animals prevailed. She didn't care what others thought; she continued to do what she loved. Her parents cheered her on.

As a college student, she is majoring in botany and refuses to test out whatever she creates in the lab on animals. She keeps a miniature garden in her dorm, volunteers at the local animal shelter, and protests on a daily basis. She has found a group of friends who share her interests and passions.

Druid
User Image
Olwen

Its Unbreakable Her

Character Job : : Hermit and priestess

Weaknesses : : Because Olwen has many forms she can change into, avoiding opponents in battle is no problem for her. However, when she is strengthening herself she is very susceptible to outside tampering. She can lose a life if she isn't careful where she places herself. Thus, Olwen usually finds a secluded area or is among allies when she recovers. Also, she is very susceptible to the spells and potions of others.

Skills : : Olwen's main ability is morphing into the various forms of animals and beasts. Also, she can communicate with animals. Her knowledge of nature is extensive, seeing as she is one with it, and she can easily pick out which plants heal and harm. She can mix the plants up into poultices and potions, in which can heal or poison. She strengthens herself by chanting in a ritual where she lies in a secluded area or among allies.

Evoblack : : Puppet master xoxoxoxoxoxo

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff