Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
break ups Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

had emo reltionship
  yes(and hurts)
  in one
View Results

darkandspecial

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:07 pm
to emos break ups are so hard but why its because we're so...emo i guess and well it hurts when u think about someone who u lova and they don't love u  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:22 pm
i never had a real GF im just to scared to ask a girl out even thoughi no they like me

im just to scared that i might be a bad boyfreind and experience a break-up and all it's pain  

Star_Trooper

Colorful Genocide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:50 pm
boyfriends are a waste of time. i should know. i have one  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:13 am
One of the main reasons break ups suck is cause they change a lot of things. Especially the relationship that you had with that person in the first place.  

Chibbidy

seraph_of_despair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:13 pm
I had a relationship and I think that it could've gone better than it did. However, we're still friends, so I guess it was okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:45 pm
hmm, where's the "never been in a real relationship cuz ppl at my school are dicks, and are 'too cool' to go out with me" option??  

x The Emo Cat x

Admiral-Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:51 am
im the only emo in my town...havnt had a guy xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:31 am
The last breakup I had was so bad I haved dated in three years.... sweatdrop

Too painful.  

mega_melfina

Anxious Werewolf

10,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hunter 50

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:30 pm
I am terrified to have another relationship... but I want one so badly.
I see all the couples around me that are so happy and then there is me.
But yeh I really do want someone to hold and love.
I had one boyfriend (about two months ago) and everything was going fine until he dumped me... and he dumped me on my birthday on purpose... but I don't care... I didn't love him.
And what doesn't help is that its almost
Valentine's Day and again I am alone.
But thats okay... I am not cool enough for people around here anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:03 pm
Here I was, thinking this thread was going to be about bands breaking up.

rip jamisonparker.

Anyways.

GUESS WHAT. People break up. It's a part of life. Get over it. Stop slitting your wrists and listening to Hawthorne Heights, because I bet if you stop that, and start listening to something slightly more HAPPY you would see breakups in a whole new way.  

Xyloid

Longcindia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:59 pm
Xyloid
Here I was, thinking this thread was going to be about bands breaking up.

rip jamisonparker.

Anyways.

GUESS WHAT. People break up. It's a part of life. Get over it. Stop slitting your wrists and listening to Hawthorne Heights, because I bet if you stop that, and start listening to something slightly more HAPPY you would see breakups in a whole new way.

hey now, i dont know what xyloid is saying, listen to HH all you want(i like them) all i have to say is forget about it, i focused on guitar and i dont feel anything anymore, but im still single  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:28 pm
I've never really had a hard time...All I know is that I've turned 2 gay...And they found themselves right after we broke up...

Makes a person feel kinda pathetic...But then again...Better friends than ever...X D...

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:22 pm
I find that I could never be with someone that is really close to me because it would be sorta' awkward. I think that if I were to be with my best friend that I've been friends with for about 8 years it woud feel sorta like incest... ninja So I try to be with people I know but I'm still learning about and that I think will be good for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:02 pm
skellington_in_the_dark
I find that I could never be with someone that is really close to me because it would be sorta' awkward. I think that if I were to be with my best friend that I've been friends with for about 8 years it woud feel sorta like incest... ninja So I try to be with people I know but I'm still learning about and that I think will be good for me.
I know exactly what you mean. I think it's the best to know someone for a few months and right when you get to the part where you feel comfortable around them to start dating. Then you know them... but there's still a whole bunch of new stuff you get to learn about them. I guess it kind of kills the dull moments relationships always seem to have.  

[Adhesive Message!]

Chibbidy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:01 am
I find it awkward when you have to have a lot of Defining the Relationship talks with your good friends, because... if you're just friends, why do you really need to define it more than once?
Sometimes I think defining the relationship talks can be just as awkward as break ups.
And when you date friends it's really awkward and uncomfortable because when you do break up with them, it's hard to keep that friendship.

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff