Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Cube Ent. - BEAST is the B2ST Guild

Back to Guilds

BEAST IS THE B2ST 

Tags: BEAST B2ST BEAUTY, KIKWANG DOOJOON, YOSEOB JUNHYUNG, DONGWOON HYUNSEUNG, GINA GNA 

Reply Son Dong Woon [Foreign Maknae]
Dongwoon's Improved Vocals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am
hasn't his vocals improved
he sounds so much more sexier <3
and he looks more hotter too <3
i've kinda fallin' for him more~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 am
Definitely. I also noticed these improvements as well. He's gotten more mature and stuff.

For his voice, I can hear his improvements from the first song to the most recent song.

And on his physical image, YES, he got hotter. Loving his hairstyle and stuff.
Oh wow, sooo hot! heart For me, before, I noticed him only a little bit. But now, I noticed him more, he stands out more to me than before. heart  

WonderfulPanda
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

Souri Tomohae

Dapper Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 am
I definitely noticed an improvement. He's much better at controlling his voice now than he was before. That's why they had him doing all of the low stuff and not letting him do the kinda high pitched singing. Don't get me wrong-I ADORE his deep voice and melt every time I hear it, but I'm glad he's getting to be more respected and that they are letting him sing more in their songs. Go Dongwoon!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 am
Yeah, no kiddin. Dongwoon has gotten much better! His voice could reach high pitch notes recently (which usually was sung by Seobie~) As for his looks, O-WOW.
SON NAM SHIN!! xd
Dongwoon usually only got his part for about 3-7 seconds at least but now he has been given a whole verse to sing for blaugh  

yukina0330

Son Dong Woon [Foreign Maknae]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff