Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Case of the E X profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 am
Profile Skeleton:
[size=18][color=1]█[/color]║[color=1]▌[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=2][b]F[/b]irst[/color] [color=3][b]M[/b]iddle[/color] [color=2][b]L[/b]ast[/color][/size]
[size=18][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=2]The[/color] [b][color=3]{your role}[/color][/b][color=white]XXXX[/color][/u][/size]

[size=18][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]⊰[color=white]XX[/color][/size]❦[color=white]XX[/color][size=14][color=1]"Quote from a song that describes your character"[/color][/size]

[align=center]{{REAL IMAGES PLEASE}}[/align]

[color=white]XXX[/color]█ ▌↘↘ [size=24]The [color=3]s u r f a c e[/color][/size]

[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{N-A-M-E}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][full name][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{A-G-E}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][spell it out][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{G-E-N-D-E-R}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][male or female][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{H-E-I-G-H-T}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][feet and inches][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{W-E-I-G-H-T}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][in pounds and nothing anorexic][/color]

[align=right][size=24]The [color=1]i n n a r d s [/color][/size]↘↘ ▌█[color=white]XXX[/color]

[color=2][size=18]{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Biography. At least one decent sized paragraph][/color]
[color=2][size=18]{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Personality. Can be paragraph form or listed.][/color]
[color=2][size=18]{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Can have three tops][/color] [/align]

[color=white]XXX[/color]█ ▌↘↘ [size=24]The [color=2]s o u l[/color][/size]

[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [url=urlhere][color=1]name of song that describes character[/color][/url]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=1][Anything extra?][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=1][Username][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm
XXXFirst Middle Last
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe {Boyfriend}XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"You're never gonna be alone, from this moment on...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s u r f a c e

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Mason John Hartel
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Eighteen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Male
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 6' 3"
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 194 lbs.

The i n n a r d s ↘↘ ▌█XXX

{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}xx ☆ ⊰x
Growing up the other kids considered me the spoiled child. Not that I could help it. My parents were divorced around the time I was four, but not before my little brother Nicholas was born. My mother, was a sweet woman, always trying to look out for me. My father, wanting the same had a difficult time. He often wound up in jail or prison for failure to send child support. Although, he had begun to change his life around by joining the military. Due to the divorce, his parents played the 'I bought you this, so he likes me more' game.

Eventually his mother remarried, and Mason hates the man. Ever since he entered their lives his mom changed. He went through his entire high school, wishing to move in with his father, but then he met her. The girl who made his days better, his life away from home all the better. Things were going excellent for two years... until she talked about moving away. He wanted it, but she wanted to move much more. He was back where he started, dreaded school, dreaded going home. The only thing he liked was working out and working his job, which was being a bartender at the local sports bar and grill, but he never showed it. He had to remain who he was, one the popular athletic guys.

He went back to school like any other normal dreary day, until some random girl came to him, asking him out. He figured why not, and soon was glad he did. He was back to his happier self, but she had something about her. She was kinder, and gentler... Now his ex is back, and wants him again. He plans to wait it out... perhaps she'll give... or will he?

{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}xx ☆ ⊰x
He is usually optimistic about things, and loves playing sports such as Football, Basketball, and Track. Although his parents spoiled him, he usually avoids the spoiled behavior. He is kind, courteous, especially towards women, however if anyone messes with him, he will take his ground, unless his girl is around.
{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}xx ☆ ⊰x
Mace

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

x⊰ ☆xx{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}
---- When Two Are One
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Owns a motorcyle that he paid for himself. Also has a few tribal tattoos on his arms.
x⊰ ☆xx{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}
---- Exodus Revel  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 pm
XXXRiver Jane Lawrence
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe GirlfriendXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"You don't know how long I have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight..."

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- River Jane Lawrence
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Seventeen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Female
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5' 6"
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}

River grew up in an average household to two loving parents and older brother. Both parents were loving and supportive people but alas they were teen parents and didn't really have the education to get better jobs than they had. River was a bit of a surprise to the little family as she wasn't planned at all and really they just had enough to get by. As a child she learned to go without and hence became quite the positive thinker in everything that she did. She didn't have nice clothes or toys like all the other kids have. She didn't even have many friends her age because Elementary school was not an option, they couldn't afford it and so she was home schooled. Her only friend was her brother and she loved him dearly. But when she turned ten years old her brother went off to high school. He had gotten himself a job and could pay his own way so she had no one anymore to play with during the days. It was then that she started to dance and sing. She had it in her all the while and everyone who saw her swore to god she had been training to do it all her life. Really she hadn't had a single lesson but she was born performer. Her parents couldn't afford it and she ended up teaching herself watching the girls from a nearby dance school. Singing was natural to her.

At the age of fourteen she entered high school on her parents' money. She loved it! She fit so well in with the other kids and was considered as part of the popular crowd. She was nice to everyone she met but of course there were those girls that thought she was stuck up because of her gorgeous model quality good looks. Sure she looked like a goddess but she honestly never saw herself that way other than when she was dancing and singing on stage. Aside from all that she had another problem when she went to the school. The boys. One in particular. He had a girlfriend. She waited for two years until they finally broke up and when the other girl left she jumped right in. When she got him she vowed never to let go. They were happy until she came back. Now she wants him back after she hurt him? No way. Not on River's watch. She's going to put up a fight and isn't going to lose.

Really a sweet girl at heart. River always has this attitude about her that makes it seem as if anything and everything is possible. She is rarely ever without a smile and it takes a lot to make her cry. She is a one tough cookie as well. If she knows beyond a doubt that you are wrong she will not stop until she has made her point. With a fighting spirit and that heart of gold, she really is a little ball of energy. She can get a little cocky about her skills though but that is expected of an aspiring performer. She also has a bit of a temper and it would be best not to step on too many of her nerves or she'll let you have it. Above all though she cares for those closest to her. Make fun of them or hurt them and she'll be on you faster than can ever imagine.
Riv, RJ

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Alone - Heart
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- She's hoping to get into a really good performing arts school. It's quite far away and she's hoping that her boyfriend will come with her to a good college near by but hasn't asked him yet.
---- HatterHarleyQuinn  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm
XXXElizabeth Marie Faith
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Ex-GirlfriendXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Mistakes we have made, Everything will change, But love remains the same"

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Elizabeth Marie Faith
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Eighteen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- female
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- Five feet Four inches
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- One Hundred and Twenty Pounds

The name is Elizabeth, I'm a recent highschool graduate... I live away from my parents, mostly due to the fact that they're still stuck in the 70's. I've had an incredibly good life when it comes down to it. My parents spoiled me rotten to an extent, but they always made sure that I learned what was right and what was wrong. I was raised in the same town I now live in, we've only moved once, my parents came back this year along with me. I've been in love, well, should say, I'm in love... Whether it's still returned or not is beyond me, but that's life, right?
I tend to be afraid of change, and differences in my routine, but otherwise I'm mellow and easy to get along with. I have my bitchy moments, but everyone does. I don't deal well with people getting up in my face, and have a tendency to snap back harder than I probably should. Stupid caged temper...
Liz or Faith is fine

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Love Remains the Same
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- I have a tattoo across my back Piercings in my ears, tongue and lip... I did it all in the last year....
---- Keleios Faith  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm
XXXDesmond Richard Sanders
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe {Male friend to the ex}XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"We were caught up in a southern summer barefoot bluejean night."

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- [Desmond Richard Sanders]
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- [Eighteen]
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- [Male]
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- [6"3']
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- [175]

[I'm a home grown country boy, what else can I say? Mom and Dad have had me workin' on the family farm since... well... as soon as I was able to work. The kids at school laughed at me sometimes-- called me a hick an' all that. I don't mind. I kept good grades and stayed out of trouble. I think it's 'cause all the work on the farm kind of prevented me from going out with the wrongs kids.

When I was twelve I started competing in team penning competitions with the family horses. I must have a knack for it because I've been taking home blues with my buddies from other local farms. Heh. It kind of ticks off all them riders with those nice, well-bred things. I've made a lot of enemies doin' what I do, but I don't care. Let me tell you I've made great friends with my doctor. All those broken bones make me a regular at the hospital.]
----
[I'm a pretty easy-going guy, I guess. It takes a lot to get me angry, but when that fuse is finally gone, watch out! I'm not afraid to use a little muscle to prove a point if you decide that picking a fight is a good idea (and it usually isn't). I love my family and would do anything for my friends. You cross them, you cross me, got it? But hey, I'm more than willing to try and be friends with you. Just come and talk to me! I love to socialize, go out, do things. Underneath the mud and dust, I'm just your average teen.] ----
[Dez, Mondie, Sand Man] ----

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Georgia Clay
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- [Don't tell anyone, but I'm afraid of snakes]
---- [ImpliedComplications]  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff