Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Playground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just a ten minute walk from the high school to the primary and you get their huge playground. Childish, yes. Amazingly fun, oh yeah!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 am
Dragon
User Image

Dragon walked down to the playground and raised an eyebrow at it. A playground? In an insane asylum? he thought, shrugged and sat on a swing. "Maybe I belong in this asylum..." he mumbled. "But I'm not as crazy as everyone else!" he said and groaned. Why can't I remember anything?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 am
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian walked Lili down to the Playground, his arm around his shoulder and his free hand in his pocket. "Welcome to the most romantic place in the world." he said and smiled down at her. "The playground!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 am
Lili blinked a few times "So this is a playground...." she mumbled and looked around. Since she had become famous when she was little she was always busy. So she had never been to a playground. It looked kinda interesting.....  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 am
"Let's go to the swings." Damian smiled and held her hand. "C'mon, I'll give you a push."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:33 am
Lili blushed a bit then nodded nervously. She followed him over to the swings, she sat down on one then held onto the ropes. "W-What now" she mumbled and leaned back looking at him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 am
"Just let me take care of it now." he whispered into her ear from behind her. He kissed her on the cheek then placed his hands on her back and gently pushed her so she'd go a good height and speed on the swing. As she swung, Damian unfolded his wings to let them stretch. Each snow white wing had three ash gray feathers in the middle now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am
Lili's heart skipped a beat when Damian kissed her cheek. So far she had kissed him, he didnt kiss her, until now. It was just on the cheek but still. Lili smiled back at Damian, her heart skipped another beat when she almost let a few words slip out of her mouth.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm
Damian smiled at Lili and sat in the swing next to her. One of his wings was propped up against the ground and pushed him while the other swing pushed Lili.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm
Lili swung her legs a bit then relised that it made her go higher. "Hey....Damian...." she mumbled then blushed a tiny bit and looked away. "Why'd you ask me out?" she mumbled at least wanting to know why he asked her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 pm
Damian raised an eyebrow at her question and folded up his wings."'Cause I like you." he blushed a little. "You're cool, funny, and fun to be around." he smiled. "Now you, why'd you say yes?" he shot back with a question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 pm
Lili kept her head turned away from him for a moment, the blush slowly getting lighter then finally going away. Now that she knew that he really liked her she would be less nervous. Lili disappeared into the shadows then reappeared behind Damian. She stopped his swing then pulled his head back so he was looking at her. She leaned down then kissed him lightly "Cause I love you" she said clearly and kissed him once more before she let go of his head and pushed him on the swing. She could fell the ground shake a bit, knowing that her brother saw that. He would probably pull some move soon to test Damian. Lovely.....but for now, the two were on a date and she would ignore her brother.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Tormented Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Merci walked over to the playground. She looked around with a smile on her face as she watched everyone socialize. She was new around here so wasn't quite sure who all of these people were. She just stood there and tried to act casual.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 pm
Rain Lockheart

User Image

Rain was walkin through the playground looking at everything not really looking where he was going and bumpped into a girl."I'm sorry are you alright?" He asked helping her up from the ground.  

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tormented Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:19 pm
Merci was a bit startled as someone bumped into her. She noticed that it was a man,she then smiled as he helped her up,"Yes I am fine. Thanks." She dusted herself off lightly but couldn't help but notice how charming he seemed. She quickly looked away so he would not notice.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff