Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Many parents sat on the benches that overlooked the play castle in the midst of a large pit of sand. Kids cluttered around the many fun obstacles that made up the castle, yet there were still others that played on the other large toys that decorated the park, from slides to swings. Even then some kids played with their sheer imagination.
Amidst that youthful joy, two little boys plodded to the park, one wearing a grim, irritated face while the other had an arrogant air about him. Julian had no intention to play with that jerk, Daniel, but the doctor that adopted him told him he could push that jerk off the swing, and here they were.
As he walked on, Julian overheard Daniel say that he would marry him. He stumbled in his steps and nearly choked on air, spinning around to look at the boy with a bewildered expression. "Don't talk stupid! I'm never gonna marry someone like you!" he scowled.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

"Why not? Mama says I'm gonna be super handsome when I grow up, and I really don't like girls, so why can't I just marry you and keep those yucky things away?" Daniel was serious, having thought long and hand about this. He stopped before the swings, wanting to go on the monkey bars and prove his strength already to the slightly older boy. "Don't you think I'm handsome, Juli? Don't you think I protect you>"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian

"Stupid! I'm not gonna marry you just 'cause you don't like girls, and I can take care of myself! And stop calling me Juli!" Julian griped as he took hold of the chains holding the swing. "Sit down and lemme push you."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:43 pm
Awesome nerd
You wanna be the bullies or should I be?

User Image

Daniel Berry

The rejection stung. "I don't like swings," he huffed before crossing his arms and walking over to the ladder tot he monkey bars, not giving the brat the satisfaction of seeing him upset.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah
I'll do it.

Julian

Julian blinked. "Hey wait!" he called out, getting angrier with each step Daniel took to get farther from getting pushed. "Hey!" He tried to chase after Daniel, but as soon as he took one step forward two bigger boys advanced towards him. One boy was Julian's size and wore a baseball tee and cap with pants to match, whereas the other boy was very big and wore a faded red shirt with baggy shorts. Both let off an air of intimidation as they walked towards Julian, threatening eyes on him. Tensing up, the orphan straightened up, though his peripheral vision locked on to any sharp rocks and piles of dirt nearby he could use as weapons.
"Hey, we heard you two talkin'." the baseball boy, no older than Julian, sneered when they reached him. "You two talked about getting married right?" The bigger boy, seemingly older, looked at the smaller boy for a type of approval, and when he nodded the bigger boy smiled and took a threatening step towards Julian, who took a step in reaction. "My dad says that two guys together are gross freaks that need ta be beaten up like they deserve. That means you're a gross freak!"
The bigger boy pushed Julian forcefully, causing him to fall down. He grunted and bit back a hiss of pain, then looked up to glare at the hippo towering over him. "Two guys liking each other isn't gross." he spat. "My parents are guys."
"Even your parents are guys?" the baseball player blinked. Years of influence from his father caused a disgusted fury to mask his face, and he yelled, "That makes you an even worse freak!" He stormed past the wall of a boy and harshly kicked Julian in the stomach. Julian gasped out as pain shot through his body, and he curled up to help bear the pain. Past the ringing of his ears, he overheard the boy sneer at him again.
"You're gross!"
He kicked Julian's arms.
"You're weird!"
He kicked Julian's back.
"You're a stupid f-g!"
He kicked Julian's face.
The brunette trembled as the onslaught of kicks continued, using his shins and his forearms to protect his face and his stomach. The baseball player was persistent, however, and eventually hit Julian's face.
After what could've been ten kicks with insults attached to them, Julian lowered his arms. His clothes were tattered and stained with dirt, and two streams of blood dripped out of his now broken nose. As he glowered up at the panting boy who was exhausted from his rage attack, Julian reached out with one hand to grab a fistful of dirt. Using the fatigue to his advantage, he tossed the dirt at the boy to blind him. The bully cried out and tried to rub the dirt out of his eyes, and by then Julian pounced on him, causing them both to land on the ground. Killing instincts slowly reawakening, Julian punched the boy's face again and again. Blood dripped off of the boy's mouth and a black eye began to form, but before Julian could finish him off the bigger boy yanked him off and roughly threw him back on the ground. Julian coughed as the ground forced the air out of his lungs. He struggled to recover, but before he could even move the both boys attacked him with a barrage of punches and kicks. He couldn't even curl up for defense, and as pain surged through every sensitive spot on his body, his sense of hearing became numbed with the rain of insults they threw at him.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

User Image

While all of this was happening, Daniel was distracted by a group of slightly older girls who tittered around him, giggling about how adorable he was and how strong he must've been to make across the monkey bars without any help. He laughed at their little teases, every bit the charmer that his parents tended to be. "I work out with my daddy a lot!" he said, flexing his little arms. "Yeah, you can tell, can't ya?" The boy grinned at the attention, loving the limelight like his mother did.
Suddenly, one of the girls gasped, pointing over at two boys beating up a third one. Daniel's protective instincts flared, and he tried to usher the girls away before seeing who the third boy was. By the time the girls looked back to him, was already flying over to the elder boys and standing on a small platform.
"Hey!" he shouted, getting attention quickly. "Why don't you jerks pick on someone your own size?" His hands were on his hips, a fierce glare in those angered blue eyes, and one thing was very clear, and that was that he was pissed.
Spitting down once more at Julian, the older boys stomped over to Daniel as a team, preparing themselves for another beating, when Daniel did something they didn't expect: he struck first. Lessons from his father rang through his mind as he struck the ball of his palm upwards at one boy's nose, the angle and the force nearly breaking it. As blood began to pour already, he turned a half-step to the left and jabbed his elbow into the bloody boy's solar plexis, taking the breath from his lungs and shoving him to the ground. One down, one to go.
The other boy was bigger than the last, and even angrier. He ran at Daniel, choosing to use his size to overcome the small redhead, but Daniel saw just a bit ahead of him. Again, his father's words rang through his head, and Daniel knew what he needed to do to take down the giant. He grinned, wiping sweat from his forehead and shooting out, "Come and get me, fattie". The boy charged faster, rearing back a fist to strike Daniel. The detective's son glanced over to Julian, flashing him a smile and a cheeky wink before the fist came in contact with his face, slamming him backwards and knocking him to the ground. He landed with an oomph!, his eye already shutting itself in pain. It would leave a black eye, that was sure, but Daniel didn't care. He needed to make the kid more mad, to raise his confidence in winning the fight that much more. So he stayed on the ground, crying out as he was punched int he stomach and the ribs, and not bothering to protect himself. Finally, after what seemed like hours, the boy sat his large behind on Daniel's stomach, and the redheaded fighter sprung back into action, tasting blood and eyes crazed.
With amazing dexterity, he kicked up one foot to the back of the boy's neck, letting the outcry signal his next move. He twisted his body up, knocking the stunned bully backwards and to the ground himself. Once the bully was on his back, Daniel kicked him to his stomach and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and pulling it up further and further until he heard that beautiful pop that meant the shoulder was dislocated. He still, however, held the arm, breathing heavily and covered in blood and sweat. "You better keep your hands off of my Juli," he snarled, yanking the arm up far again with one sudden move. "Cuz if you don't, I'll break every bone in your fat body." He finally released the arm, applying one more swift kick to the kid's chest before going to check on the first boy, who was sitting up and leaning on a trash can, holding his nose. Daniel stood tall, hands at the ready in case the first bully moved to fight again. "You too, jerk. If I ever hear that you're bullying anyone again, I'll come and find you." He stepped forward abruptly, making the boy jump. With a smirk, he then turned back to find Julian, eyes softening considerably at his one and only friend who just so happened to hate him.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:42 am
Mayah Playah
Good job b(owo)

Julian

Julian laid on the ground, unable to differ what was dirt and what was blood anymore. Parts of his clothes were now ripped, his nose was broken and still bleeding, his lip was busted to add to the streams of blood, and both eyes were bruised, only one was still (barely) open.
As Daniel reached him, the pained eye slowly rolled up to see the other. Daniel had a bruised eye, too. He remembered that, Daniel smiled at him when it happened. That punch was on purpose, wasn't it. With a pained grunt, Julian grinned the dirt beneath him and forced his wobbling arms to push him up. Pounds of pain landed on his back, trying to dig him back into the earth, and it came in the form of one cracked rib and one broken one. A whimper came through quivering lips as every inch of his body begged for him to stop, but he didn't. He sat up to look at Daniel, and the longer he stared at the beaten face the more his vision grew blurred with tears. He tried to sniffle, but his nose wasn't willing to do anything other than bleed. Tears began trickling down his chin, washing away some blood and spit on him, and, despite the pain, he lunged forward and hugged Daniel. Trembling hands clung to the younger boy, and Julian dug his face into his shoulder and cried into it.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:53 am
Awesome nerd
Thank you emotion_kirakira

Daniel Berry

User Image

Daniel turned his head to the side to spit out blood that had seeped in fron his cut lip, looking back to Julian just in time to catch him and blink at the hug he sincerely hadn't expected. He gulped as his cheeks tinted pink, and with a small smile, closed his eyes and set his chin on the older boy's shoulder, hugging him back. "It's okay, Julian," he said quietly, voice calm and soothing, different than that of the cruel and angered one from during the fight. "It's okay. I'll protect you from now on." Warmth filled the future assasin from head to toe, and with Julian in his arms, he couldn't feel an ounce of pain. All he felt was the sweet warmth, and his only friend close to him. After several minutes, he pulled away just enough to look over Julian, a sharp intake of breath being heard as he realized that he could've prevented all of this. "Hey, let's go inside so I can clean you up. That sound alright?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 am
Mayah Playah
Could you post first?

Julian

His face an absolute wreck of substances and bruises, Julian gave a tiny nod. His hands, which were still clinging to Daniel, gripped his shirt as he tried to get to his feet. He succeeded, but as he tried to straighten up his ribs shot pain through him, making him cry out and slump against the younger boy. His exhales became shuddered as the pain grew worse, he leaned against Daniel so he wouldn't have to straighten up and used him for help in walking. It could've been the pain numbing his usual thoughts, but all the hate and anger he ever felt for Daniel were gone. They weren't really ever there to begin with, to be honest, but now all he wanted was to stay close to his friend, letting him protect him from anymore oncoming bullies.
"... Daniel." his feeble, shallow voice barely audible if it hadn't been near his ear. "You can... marry me..."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 am
Awesome nerd
Sure

Daniel Berry

User Image

Daniel's pink cheeks went straight to red as he mostly carried the wounded child back to the apartment, holding him protectively at all times. "I will, Julian," was all he said, a promise between them that he would never forget. It wasn't until they were in the elevator that he let himself smile tenderly at the other boy, tucking his hair out of his eyes before picking up Julian and holding him on his back, walking the rest of the way.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

The bell rang as children eagerly dragged their parents into the elementary and primary school. Reggie could barely sleep all night, excited to bring Leon over to show off his big, strong dad to the whole school. As the doors closed with everyone rushing inside, one boy sat idly by on the steps at the front door.
Aysun sat silently, his hands on his tightly pressed together knees and his gaze on them. He found several people with his dad's name, but none of them said they knew him. He looked online, at different books, even dialed random numbers, but he never found his parents. But... That was okay, right? Parents always knew when to help their parents in the movies and stories, so that meant his would come at any minute, right?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:20 am
Leon Court

User Image

A few minutes passed before the door opened, Leon peeking his head out to look around for the little boy before settling on the purple head. He shook his head a little, then opened the door wider and stepped out. "Hey, you gonna come inside?" he asked, one hand on his hip.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun shook his head, he didn't need to turn to know who it was. Even if it was one of his teachers he still wouldn't budge. "My mom and dad'll be here any minute. I know it," he said, although he wasn't sure if he was reassuring himself more than he was Leon.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:43 am
Leon Court

User Image

He sighed, sliding a hand into his pocket. "Aysun, come and wait inside. I don't like you sitting out here on your own." He tried to use his stern voice, but it was a little weak, since he felt so badly for Aysun.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"But if I go in they won't see me!" Aysun cried over his shoulder, desperation on his tearful face. He quickly looked back forward, hugging his knees. "I'm fine! I'll go in when my daddy comes," he insisted.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff