Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:59 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon ran a hand through his hair in frustration, then took a step closer to the child. "Aysun, come in, it's-"

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

"I'm not moving until my daddy's here!" cried the boy, slamming his small fists against his knees. He trembled at the gravity at what he'd done, but he refused to back down. He stayed firmly sitting, keeping his eyes on the parking lot rather than Leon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:19 am
Leon Court

User Image

Rather than getting angry, the man just sighed and shook his head. "Fine. But you aren't staying here after school." He took one last look, then disappeared inside while texting Nikolai and asking if Ezekial could watch over Aysun in the meantime.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Left alone, Aysun dropped his chin to his knees, watching each car pass by and hoping one would pull up to show his parents excitedly greeting him. Every time a car did pull up he'd perk up, only to sag at the sight of a teacher or another student with their parent hurrying in. He sat silently for long minutes that felt like they could've been hours. His eyelids drooped, but he couldn't bring himself to sleep and miss seeing his parents.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Two feet walked up to the little boy, stopping in front of him. "Aysun? What're you doing out here?" asked Sawyer, crouching down to the child's level and tilting his head.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Seeing the two feet, Aysun quickly looked up, hope filling his wide eyes and his mouth gaping. However, once he saw who it was, he visibly disheartened.
"Today we have to bring our parents to school, so I'm waiting on mine to show up," he mumbled while grinding the dirt with one shoe. He glanced back up at Sawyer. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged, then sat on the step next to Aysun. "Same thing with Parker. I got an email telling me to come to the parent thing, only for him to text me and tell me it's fine. But I'm already here, so I may as well embarrass him a little." He glanced around, then caught the Court's car out in the parking lot. "Oh, you're waiting for your real parents. That makes more sense."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Uncle Leon and me kept on trying to call my parents but nobody said they were them," Aysun explained while watching the cars pass by. He was silent for a moment, staring at his twiddling thumbs, then looked up at the lawyer. "My mommy and daddy will show up, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He sighed. "Well, you didn't manage to get in contact with them, so it's likely they don't know about it," he answered honestly. "You know, Parker went through this too. He always asked me why everyone else had their mothers come to things but he had to bring his dad. Even to embarrassing things, he gets his dad."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"But he gets you. I don't have any of mine," Aysun mumbled, feeling even worse than before now. He was silent again, but this time because he was trying to think of how to say what was weighing him down. Finally, he spoke, "My mommy and daddy told me they'd pick me up after a while when they dropped me off at Uncle Leon's, but they never came. Uncle Leon kept telling me it's 'cause they got lost but..." He looked up at the lawyer, tears in his eyes. "Did my parents not want me, Mr. Loupohl?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer was quiet for a moment, then scooted a little closer and wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders, hugging him gently. "I don't know what your parents are thinking, Aysun, but I know two people who love you and want you. Your uncles love you so much. They may not be your mommy and daddy, but they think of you as their son, and I know for a fact that as long as you want to stay with them, they'll keep you." He pulled away a little, smiling softly. "I'm sure your parents love and want you, Aysun, but while they can't be here, they gave you to the two people who love you more than anything else in the world. And hey, worst comes to worst, you can always come live with me and Parker!"

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun smiled a little, cheered up and accepting the fact that his parents would not arrive. But he was still sitting outside of class with no one to go with. "My uncles are already in class with my little brothers," he said, lacing his fingers together and fumbling with his thumbs. He then looked up at Sawyer, eyes wide. "Mr. Loupohl, could you be my daddy for class?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He looked down to Aysun, then nodded. "Yeah, I'd love to. Parker doesn't want me here, anyway." He chuckled, then stood up and held out his hand for Aysun to take. "Come on, let's go."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun beamed brightly when Sawyer agreed, hopping up on his feet and happily taking the man's hand. "Whee! Thank you, Mr. Loupohl! Or, umm, Daddy!" he giggled, eagerly leading him into the school.

~~~

The school bell rang and everyone hurried out, racing to their cars. Aysun waved goodbye to Sawyer and Parker when they left, waiting outside for the rest of his family to show up. As he waited, two students a grade above him approached him, mean expressions on their faces.
"Hey, that wasn't your dad," one kid accused. "Why you using other people's dads? Get your own!" he said while shoving the boy.
Aysun fell to his rear and looked up with wide eyes. "M-My dad couldn't come!" he tried to defend.
"Hey, isn't this kid adopted?" the other kid mentioned to her friend. She looked down at Aysun. "Do you just take other people's dads then? Huh?"
"No!" cried Aysun, tears filling his eyes.
"Ugh, look, he's crying!" the boy sneered then smiled. "What's he gonna do? Tell his dad on us?"

Reggie stepped out of the school a wide smile on his face. All the kids were so jealous of his dads! Even the teacher looked funny when he saw Mr. Nikolai! They were the coolest kids now, and his parents were so cool!
Reggie was about to run as fast as he could to the car when he noticed Aysun from a distance, crying. He gasped and grabbed Ray's arm, tugging on it while pointing at their brother. "Look! Aysun's being picked on! Where's Mr. Leon and Mr. Nikolai?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 am
Leon Court

User Image

The boy laughed as one of his new school friends asked him about switching dads, glancing over at what Reggie was pointing at. "Huh?" Seeing Aysun crying, he gasped. "I-I don't know, but we gotta do something!" He grabbed at Reggie, then started to walk over. "Hey! You better stop bullying my brother!!" he yelled, only to feel a large hand on his shoulder.
Leon looked down at his son, a small smile on his face. "Let me and Nikolai handle it, okay?" he said, then gestured for Nikolai's attention before walking over.

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces