Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Reggie and Ray's teacher stormed out of the building, Nikolai following and laughing lightly until Leon approached it to tell him what was happening. He looked over at the scene, his smile disappearing at the sight of his precious boy being harassed. Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, Reggie yelped and jumped close to Ray, pointing at the purple snakes slithering around Nikolai's feet.
However, before any of the Courts could come to Aysun's rescue, someone beat them to it.
"Leave him alone!" a girl's voice called out. The two kids turned around to see a girl around their age storm towards them. She punched the boy in the face and shoved the other girl down. Despite her cute dress, she had a cold expression on her face, and even colder blue eyes. "If you pick on him again I'll make you both eat dirt like you deserve," she growled.
The two kids, crying from their wounds, ran to their parents to tattle, but the girl didn't care. She turned around and smiled softly at the crying boy, kneeling down and putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'll protect you," she assured, making Aysun stop crying and nod at her gratefully.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:25 am
Leon Court

User Image

Ray jumped as the punch, hearing it clear as day even from over where he was. He watched in awe at the girl as she protected his adopted brother, and when she turned to smile kindly at the boy, he heard music. It swelled in his ears,
and he practically floated in air as his heart pounded. "Oh my God," he whispered, unable to tear his eyes from her astounding looks and strength.
"How can anyone cry sad tears when such beauty awakes and graces the earth with her perfect smile?" he said softly, grabbing Reggie's arm tightly. "Her eyes are ice but even from here, my soul is set aflame by her warmth!"
Beside them, Leon blinked. "Why don't you go talk to her?" he suggested. "Charlotte's a good gir-"
"Charlotte!" he gasped, covering his mouth with his hand. "What a wonderful name! What does it mean?"
He scratched the back of his neck. "It's French for feminine."
He nodded knowingly. "It suits her. It suits my new love."
"Go talk to her. She's friends with Aysun, she'll talk back."
Ray shook his head, stepping back. "What, and let her think I like her? No way! I'm not dumb!" He looked over to the girl, then ducked behind Leon's legs in case she looked to him.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:47 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Reggie blinked as he tried to decipher everything Ray was saying. Ray was always so mean and cold to everybody, but not he was acting weird and saying even weirder things, and there were hearts floating around him. He followed his gaze to the girl talking to Aysun. She looked mean, was that why Ray liked her?
Suddenly, the two kids from earlier returned, but with their buff, hair father. Nikolai's eyes shined. "Dearie," he started while patting Leon's shoulder. "Go teach Ray-darling to talk to girls. I'll take care of those two." He left to confront the man, who barked in laughter when he saw the man.
"And who are you?" the man snickered. He looked him up and down, then over at Leon, then back at him. "Oh, you're the f-g who raised that twerp?" He pointed at Aysun, who was walked over to Leon by Charlotte.
"Yes, I raised him. And no, dearie, he's not a f-g. Nor does he have a broken nose or a scraped knee," Nikolai snickered himself. The man bristled.
"Your kid had to get a girl to defend himself. Pretty sh-tty if you ask me."
"If we're playing by those rules, dearie, then I wouldn't brag about having my children beaten so easily by a girl. Although by the look of their father, I'm not surprised," the Sin yawned.
The man stepped forward, grabbing a fistful of Nikolai's shirt. "The f-ck you say, f-ggot?" he snarled.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:56 am
Leon Court

User Image

As Nikolai dealt with the hairy man, Leon bent down to examine his son's tear-stained face. "There's my handsome boy," he said with a smile, pushing hair from the child's face before turning to Charlotte. "Thanks for sticking up for Aysun. We owe you." Feeling a small hand tug on his pant leg, Leon looked down at Ray, then to Charlotte. "These are Aysun's new brothers, Reggie and Ray. Reggie, Ray, this is Charlotte Waltz. She's good friends with Aysun and Parker, and Daniel Waltz's sister."
Ray peeked around the man's leg at her, then made a small sound before hiding once again. He didn't want to say something stupid, so before he could, he turned on his heel and ran towards Nikolai, who was currently being grabbed in a most rude way.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Charlotte shook her head, her frown back on her face. "You don't need to thank me, sir. It's the right thing to do, like my father says," she said. She looked down at Ray as he was introduced, but he disappeared in a blur of speed before she could get a good look at him. She blinked, her black hair flowing from the wind produced from the run.

"Dear me, is that the only word you know how to say? F-g? Goodness, I can come up with several for you already," Nikolai yawned again. The man's eye twitched. He raised his burly fist and was just about to slam it against the freak's face, but his hand wouldn't move. He blinked and tried again, getting the same result. He looked over his shoulder, eyes widening at the purple snake coiled around his arm. He tried to shake it off, but his arm refused to move. The snake merely hissed at him before thinning into a string and digging into his arm.
"Yes, well, I've had just about enough of this," Nikolai said as the man found himself letting go of him. The Sin grinned as he held up a piece of wood, one that was used for puppets. He moved it just a little, and the man's arms jerked around instantly. The man's eyes widened, and he looked over to see the strings that had once been snakes attached to his limbs, leading down instead of up and connecting to the board in Nikolai's hands.
"If you or your children or even their friends ever dare to harm any of my children ever again, I will be there to greet you every. Single. Day. Will I force you to beat yourself up in front of your children?" He twitched the board, and the man punched himself in the head. "No, I don't believe I will. I'll do something much worse." Nikolai got dangerously close to the man, wrapping his arms around his neck and tilting his head lightly so that their lips were an inch apart, his coffee scented breath hitting the man's twitching lips, and his half-lidded eyes glowing with mischief and lust. He twitched the board again, and instead of the man hitting himself again, his arms wrapped around the slender Sin despite his protests and cries. "I'll make you question your sexuality. More so than you already have. I'll make you see just the flaws in your failing marriage as your thoughts get more and more clouded with thoughts of me, a man. A f-g." Nikolai grinned and took a few steps bag, moving the board around so the man would punch himself over and over until he passed out. The board disappeared, and Nikolai leaned over to grin at his work. "Or maybe I'll do both. It's oh-so much fun like that~" he teased before noticing his son run over to him. "Hmm? What's the matter, dearie?"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:52 am
Leon Court

User Image

As Ray ran off, Leon watched him for a second before chuckling awkwardly. "Heh, sorry. He's still not too keen on talking to girls. Cooties and all that." Sadly for the other Court children, Leon wasn't great at talking to females either.

Ray reached Nikolai just as the man fell, holding his hands up and gesturing for Nikolai to pick him up. "I made myself look so stupid in front of her. Now she'll never love me!" he said, little tears pricking at the edges of his eyes.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:01 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Cooties is a made up disease," Charlotte deadpanned. She looked back at Aysun, making sure he was okay, then looked back up at Leon. "I'm going to go to my father now. Goodbye." She strode off without another word. Reggie raised an eyebrow. She was weird, girl or boy.

As the two kids from earlier shook their dad to wake him up, Nikolai picked Ray up and held him to his chest as he walked to the family. "You poor dear. Don't you worry, I'll teach you all you need to know. She'll love you in no time," he grinned while playfully poking the boy's nose.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Y-you really think so?" he asked as he was carried, big black eyes staring at his adoptive father. There was nothing in the wide world that would make him as happy as Charlotte falling in love with him in return.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:31 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"I know so, dearie," Nikolai nodded. He returned to the family, where everyone waited happily. "Let's get going, dearies. We still need to pick up some soup for your poor sister," he said as they walked to the car, Aysun and Reggie racing each other to it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff