Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Playground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 pm
Rain just rubbed the back of his head as he watched her dust herself off."I'm Rain by the way and its nice to meet you miss."He did notice herlooking at him before looking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm
Merci smiled,she liked polite people,"Hell! I am Merci,it is also a pleasure to meet you."She then curtsied in a sophisticated manner. "So what brings you to the playground?"She asked as she twirled her hair a bit.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Rain just looked at her before saying,"I'm just looking around since I'm new here." He said while looking away from her."Anyway what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Merci laughed lightly,"Same here,I guess we're both here for the same reason." She then looked down at the ground awkwardly,she then looked at his face,blushing madly since he was very handsome.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 pm
Rain just sighed lightly as he watched her blush.He then just rolled his eyes seeing this girl would mostly be easy to charm."Don't blush and stop thinking I'm cute or handsome."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Merci looked at him and she smirked,she instantly stopped blushing,"Alright. What ever you say." She then looked at the other people,trying to act as if he wasn't very interesting. She could find someone cute at first,but if they ruined something,she would easily ignore them.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 pm
Rain looked over at the other people from the corner of his eye then back at Merci."You really are a weird but cute one."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Merci imitated him by rolling her eyes exactly like he did before. "Sorry,I'm not cute. By the way,I'm not odd,I just get over people at a quick pace."She explained with a chuckle.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm
Rain just sighed after seeing her imitate him by roling her eyes and grabbed her hand pulling her into his arms.He then looked into her eyes before kissing her cheek."I like you." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Merci laughed and she smirked. She was over him,and really didn't believe him. '"Mhm..Yea sure."She said with another chuckle and a tint of sarcasm. She could be really stubborn sometimes,but she felt it would be fun to mess with him.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Rain just looked her and smiled."You really are a stubborn."He said before kissed her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:31 pm
Merci rolled her eyes again as he kissed her. After he did,she looked at him uninterested. "Are you finished?"She asked with a small sigh. She looked at him with eyes that said she didn't believe he liked her.  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm
Rain just let go of her and sighed likely as he rubbed his head."Why your the first girl that did'nt fall under my charm." He then shook his head."All well I better be on my way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm
Merci chuckled,she then looked at him in the eyes before she slapped his face. "Look here,buddy,I am not like every other girl who falls for you. Alright? I am very smart and know that you are just a heartless player."  

Tormented Whispers

kazuki1123

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 pm
Rain grabbed his cheek and just looked at her."I'm not a player hell but I am abit heartless."He then looked into her eyes."I'm a Incubus by the way plus don't slap me again it hurts."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff