Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SOUL EATER: Resonance Legends ----x PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 am
To the Rp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 am
Meiko Ash Hayze
User Image

"Do we ever truely know what we want?"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Meiko Ash Hayze.
But everyone calls me… Mei or Mimi.
I am quite obviously a… Female.
And I was born 17 years ago.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual (Straight).
Which means I’m totally into… Nobody at the moment.
Can you see the real me? Meiko's soul is smooth and well polished; the general color is a brown-red, with a slightly lighter outside haze. The same head scarf which Meiko always wears is present on her soul, covering her right eye and much of her hair.
This is who I am… Meister.
I side with… Shinigami-Sama.

I can be pretty… Describing Meiko can be a little bit complicated, because at first glance it would appear that she has no real personality at all. Quiet but driven, Meiko always appears to be looking out for only herself and operates very much on the concept of "only the strong survive", but at the same time this isn't to say she doesn't have a soul or a conscious, and there are times when she's actually very sympathetic to the plights of others. When Meiko sets her mind to something she won't stop until she has accomplished her goals; however she isn't much of a dreamer and as such sets her desires very realistically. Meiko often finds people difficult to understand and as such has a very limited scope of interaction with them, choosing only to spend time with those she already knows. This tendancy has lead others to find Meiko very shy, or even so far as unfriendly, but once you get to know her you will find a very brave, dedicated and intelligent girl, waiting in the wings.
Rewinding Again…. Meiko was born quite far from Death City, and as a result grew up blisfully unaware of the DWMA and anything concerning it for many years. Her father, recently divorced from Meiko cash hoarding mother, made his living as an archaeologist so the pair were always traveling and from a young age Meiko knew the expectations of getting her hands dirty. When the two settled down it was in a very small community, located almost in the middle of the desert; Meiko's father spoke of discovering a very important artifact that his primary benefactor was looking for; the pair quickly set to work uncovering it. However, before either got their hands on it, Meiko was ripped from her father by a giant sandstorm; as it turned out, the sandstorm was the product of a powerful spell from an equally powerful witch; she came to Meiko and demanded the artifact her father had found, but Meiko did not have it.

It was at this time that her father, having finally found his confronted daughter, moved in front of Meiko to protect her; before his then fourteen year old daughter's eyes he transformed into a large, curved scimitar. As it turned out her father had been a graduate and Death Scythe from the DWMA, choosing to never tell his daughter so she would never be in danger. Meiko unlocked her potential as a meister in her first battle; wielding her father she almost killed the witch, but in the end she proved to not be experienced enough, and on that day Meiko lost the only family she'd ever had. Alone and frightened, Meiko barely managed to make it back to the village; a member of hr father's research team contacted her father's benefactor, who turned out to be the Lord Death himself, explained the sitaution, and took Meiko to the DWMA. She's been there ever since, making herself the best meister she can be, to honor her father.

I really enjoy… Reading, gardening and training.
Can’t get enough of… Warm weather, sweet foods and cup noodle ramen. Meiko was exceptionally close to her father, and can always be seen with either an adventure or a mystery novel. As she doesn't talk much, or interact with others very often, Meiko enjoys quiet places where she can be alone with her private thoughts, but does favor intelligent conversation from time to time, so long as she isn't asked too many questions.
Keep it away! Anything to do with water, outside taking a bath; because of this she can't stand rainy days, either. Meiko despises lazy people who don't pull their weight, and having to repeat herself as it wastes breath and effort. Being touched by people she doesn't know or give permission, and pigeons; they poop on everything and anything.
Sssh, don’t tell! Meiko can't swim, not at all. She was born blind in her right eye, represented by the appearance of her soul, and is incredibly sensetive about it.
Replay!
Circus // Britney Spears
There for Tomorrow // The world Calling
The war is Over // Trust Company

I partner with… Michelle.
Did I forget something? Meiko keeps a shard of her father's wepon form on her person at all times; nobody but Meiko and Lord Death know what it is, and she prefers to keep it that way. Thanks to her father's travels, Meiko knows many languages and uses them interchangably in everyday conversation.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Skylar Raiyne Krawl

User Image

"I'll be merciful, and kill you fast."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Skylar Raiyne Krawl
But everyone calls me… Skylar.
And I was born 15 years ago.
My preferences equal… Bi-Sexual.
Which means I’m totally into… You must be joking.
Can you see the real me? Barely visable thanks to soul protect; however, the soul is ice blue in color, with an almost misty haze surrounding it as if it might evaporate into nothingness any second.
This is who I am… Witch.
I side with… Myself, of course.

I can be pretty… For being as young as she is, Skylar is quite skilled at what she does, and she knows it; however, this doesn't mean she's ever flaunted her power without need. Rather Skylar hardly ever fights at all, and instead uses the privelages which come with her youth and undeniable charisma to coerce others into doing her dirty work for her; this may ocassionally allow others to see her as weak on her end, but anger her, step even the smallest inch out of line, and you'll regret it. For the most part Skylar could be considered as quite mature; she handles most situations well, with grace and dignity that befits her prowess as a user of magic, but at the same time it's important to remember that Skylar is only fifteen. She tends to get a bit emotional from time to time, and as none of her artificial souls have the right to speak out against her she's never been well disciplined. Most of the time she's in control of herself, but there are ocassional momnets when you should be prepared to baby her a bit.
Rewinding Again…. Though Skylar may look young, in truth she is not what she appears; the fifteen year old is in fact the reincarnation of the first witch to create an artitificial soul, which explains her unnatural talent for being so unexperienced in the field of magic.Skylar discovered this at a very early age, when a small voice in the back of her mind ordered her to kill her parents. Since then, she's been preparing herself for the ultimate task of giving her body over to the witch, who has been patiently waiting to live again, through another century. As per the witch's bidding Skylar took some time to research the process of soul sewing; it wasn't easy, for at the time she made her first artificial body she was only eight, but the witch helped her along with an almost fascinating level of power, power that even the most seasoned magic users rarely harness.

In no time at all, there were seven artificial souls, all meant to be commanded for a higher purpose. It was then that the witch told Skylar of her great plan; the Keishan, slumbering under the DWMA, was the witch's husband from years ago, kept intact and youthful by Shinigami-Sama's binding him to Death City's underground. Therefore, Skylar's mission became to release the Keishan, and hand her body over to the Witch so the two could be together once again and kill Shinigami-Sama. Her plan to do so is to infiltrate the DWMA with one of her artificial souls as a weapon and meister pair, and break that wretched school apart from the inside, even if she has to die trying.

I really enjoy… Practicing magic and manipulating others.
Can’t get enough of… Tea, honing new magic spells to perfection, getting what she wants when she wants it, her artificial souls (as long as they behave themselves), sweets, organ music and horror movies.
Keep it away! Not getting what she wants, weakness, incompetance, losing to anyone, when her artificial souls don't do as told, stupid Shinigami-Sama and his DWMA students, the color pink.
Sssh, don’t tell! Skylar is scared to death of being found by Shinigami-Sama. Not that she'd ever let on about that, though.
Replay!
La vida Loca // Ricky Martin
Holly would you // All time Low

I partner with… Nobody; she's a witch. However, she does has a crow familliar.
Did I forget something? Skylar's castle is built in the form of a large nest of gnarled, twisted black metal. She works for the witch Natia

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm
Cory Neil Downson
User Image

"If you can't beat me you're no match for anyone else!"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Cory Neil Downson.
But everyone calls me… Cory.
I am quite obviously a… male.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual.
Which means I’m totally into… Girls!
Can you see the real me? Cory's soul is electric yellow and its jagged in every aspect. His moods cause it to bounce around and it makes it extremely hard to match anyone.
This is who I am… meister.
I side with… whoever is the most use at the time.

I can be pretty… Cory is the loudest, most obnoxious boy in the academy. He has been there for two years now, and he has been dumped by three different weapons. His personality and random mood swings cause people to turn him away. He is mostly just a bipolar teenager, but people do not like this. Cory can go from being happy to being pissed off or sad, so he is hard to read.
Rewinding Again…. Cory grew up away from most normal people. He was raised by people who praised the old witches of the world, so his parents are kind of weird. When medusa fell his parents disappeared leaving Cory to fend for himself. He was never quite sure what had happened, but since then his moods were all over. Cory has no set side, he works for whoever benefits him the most and because of this he has little trust. Cory doesn't understand many of the rights and wrongs of the world, but he is out to make himself happy and that is it.

I really enjoy… Walks, pranks, animals
Can’t get enough of… food, sleep, videogames
Keep it away! Blood, heights
Replay! "Boulevard of Broken dreams" - Greenday
I partner with… Nova Charr WestBrook

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

kiraxbingbing-chan

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Cassie Ray Miller
User Image

"I did not make you mess up, you just weren't watching."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Cassie Ray Miller.
But everyone calls me… Cassie.
I am quite obviously a… female.
And I was born 15 years ago.
Which means I’m totally into… I don't have time for boys.
Can you see the real me? Cassie's soul is a bright pink. It is a small, almost perfectly round circle and it always has a small flower on the left side of it's being. It's a gentle, slow moving soul but its color shines as bright as Cassie's personality.
This is who I am… weapon.
I side with… Shinigami-sama.

I can be pretty… Cassie is a very quiet individual and her soul can match just about anyone's. She is a very calm child and often finds herself caring about people she doesn't even know. Cassie loves everything and anything, but since she is shy it is hard for her to make friends. Cassie tries to change it, but nothing really helps her out so she always reverts to her shell. Even though she is kind people avoid her in classes because she rarely speaks, but in all honesty she is a kind person.
Rewinding Again…. Cassie grew up in Death city. Her parents told her wonderful stories when she was younger about the heroes of the past. This only made Cassie wish to help someone herself. She has not yet found her partner because she is quite picky on people. Most of the time if she finds someone she likes they are already taken. This will be Cassie's first year entering school and she hopes to find someone worth the while.

Cassie's parents are both meisters so Cassie does not get very much help from her parents. They are both quite unsure of how to deal with their daughter at times, but she is very loved. She grew up in a simple enough home, and when she got old enough Cassie knew it was time to leave home. When she announced her departure to the Meister and Weapon academy her parents were both proud. Though they do worry for their daughter's safety.

I really enjoy… Drawing, Reading, Collecting things
Can’t get enough of… Sea shells, books, colors, paper
Keep it away! Spiders, water, darkness
Sssh, don’t tell! Weapon Form. (can extend)
Replay! "Wake me up when september ends" - Greenday
I partner with… Death Elle Grimmalia

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

kiraxbingbing-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Michelle Anne Jones
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Toys are most beautiful right before they break!"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Michelle Anne Jones.
But everyone calls me… Mikki.
I am quite obviously a… female.
My preferences equal… bisexual.
Which means I’m totally into… no one yet.
Can you see the real me? Mikki's soul is a vibrant neon purple, her favorite color. It shows her inner happiness. It's always smiling.
This is who I am… a weapon.

I can be pretty… bright and bubbly. She is extremely hyper, and can barely keep her attention on one thing for a long amount of time. However, she is extremely loyal, and would never give up on someone, even if they turned evil.
Rewinding Again…. Mikki lived an average live. She knew she was a weapon, and didn't want to be used for evil, like her mother had thought she would do. She ran away from home when her mother tried to give her to the witch, so meisters that were on her side could use her for their own purposes. She arrived at the academy, and has lived there ever since under the protection of Shinigami-Sama.

I really enjoy… singing, playing video games, coloring
Can’t get enough of… purple, vibrant colors, singing, dancing badly with her friends, spending time with those she loves.
Keep it away! witches, people who use her, her mom for trying to give her to the dark side
Sssh, don’t tell!
She has a deep fear of ghosts, because she had an encounter with one when she was younger.
User Image.

Replay! Hey Mami - FannyPack, Promise Me - Dead By April
I partner with… Meiko.
Did I forget something? She is a bit of a goof, but can do something if she puts her mind to it.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Aqua of Land of Departure

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm
Nova Charr WestBrook
User Image

"Yeah sure; whatever."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Nova Charr Westbrook
But everyone calls me… Just Nova, thanks.
I am quite obviously a… Male.
And I was born 18 years ago.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual (straight)
Which means I’m totally into… Haven't found anyone yet.
Can you see the real me? Nova's soul is a consistantly dark purple, with a few jagged ends here and there. His favorite headphones are present on his soul's appearance, as is a rather bored expression.
This is who I am… Weapon.
I side with… Meh. Does it really matter?

I can be pretty… Nova can be a bit difficult to get along with, not because he's unfriendly but because he's rather picky about who he allows into his personal space. Cynical and naturally suspicious of others, Nova has never been one to just grin and accept things for what they are; rather he's very focused and stubborn, to the point that if things look unfavorable for him he'll find a way to turn them around in his benefit. Like most boys, Nova is eailly bored and as such is always seeking something to keep his attention, to test and challenge his skills for though he often does not see the point in applying himself he's quite intelligent, and very sharp both mentally and physically. Because of his cynicism Nova often has low expectations of people, which gives him an almost ungodly amount of patience when it comes to dealing with other people. Or he might just be ignoring them; that wouldn't be much of a suprise with how loud he's always got those headphones turned up.
Rewinding Again…. Nova is, noticably, of partial Japanese descent; for many years his family was a prominant line of weapons, all eventual Death Scythes, that spent much of their time defending Tokyo, where everything always seems to happen. Nova's mother and American father are no different; true, after giving birth to the eighteen year old's younger sister Ferrah things were a bit hectic, but for many years the family lived in relative peace, with Nova more the happily taking on the big brother role. Ferrah proved to be quite the troublemaker, but Nova never found her to be anything he couldn't handle well enough; that is at least, until two years ago. It was right before Christmas; with only two days left of shopping Ferrah had asked to go out by herself for a bit to window shop for last minute gift ideas. Knowing full well where his sister was going, Nova allowed it.

He never saw Ferrah again. As it turned out, Ferrah had been abducted by the witch Skylar, made into an artificial soul; the only reason Nova was ever able to confirm this was because he saw Ferrah consuming innocent souls, with a very distinctly different soul wavelength surrounding her. Nova's parents attempted to save her, but were struck down by a number of other artifiical souls under the witch's command who were looking out for their newest sibling. There was no choice, they said, but to give Ferrah up; however Nova refused to let her go. This is the whole reason behind his arrival to the DWMA; to become a Death Scythe and save Ferrah, before it's too late. He has a long way to go, but under no circumstances will he give up his baby sister to anyone, witch or otherwise.

I really enjoy… Training, so he can get strong enough to save Ferrah. Nova's quite good with the piano, but doesn't enjoy playing it very often.
Can’t get enough of… His parents, Ferrah, who he refuses to give up on, black coffee, dark clothes, cold weather, rock music, most small, defenseless animals, spicy foods, high places and becoming stronger.
Keep it away! Squealy, clingy girls, sweet foods, waking up early or being woken up, being touched without permission, large groups of people, that damn witch for taking Ferrah away, and yarn.
Sssh, don’t tell! Nova has a real soft spot for animals. His weapon takes the form of a gatling gun.
Replay!
All Black // Good Charlotte
Drifting Clouds of Solitude
Wait for You // Elliot Yamin

I partner with… Cory Neil Downson.
Did I forget something? Nova's an incredibly light sleeper; guard yourself well if you wake him up.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Whitefiregirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Ferrah May WestBrook
User Image

"It's mine, all mine!"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Ferrah May WestBrook
But everyone calls me… Ferrah's good.
And I was born 16 years ago.
My preferences equal… Bi-Curious.
Which means I’m totally into… Um...what?
Can you see the real me? Ferrah's soul is particularly difficult to understand being that it is very compromising; the soul's color is a light, cheerful yellow, but the face is malicious and vengeful. At one time when it was untainted it was good all the way through, but now, it's hard to tell.
This is who I am… Artificial Soul of Greed. She also functions as a Weapon.
I side with… The Witch.

I can be pretty… When one thinks of Greed, Ferrah's personality is not that which comes to mind; she doesn't act impulsively, but rather thinks things through when it comes to her job and saves her age appropriate tendancies for more public sitautions. She's rather kind hearted and hasn't a problem with helping others out; basically she's just like any other sixteen year old girl, when she isn't being influenced by the Witch Skylar. However, when Skylar pushes her power onto Ferrah she becomes an entirely different person; generally smaller pushes will prompt her to enter an almost kelptomaniac like fashion in which she'll indiscriminantly steal anything shiny, and full on influence changes her into a selfish little monster who would kill her own mother to get what she wanted. When in her greed form Ferrah has no morals or sense of appropriate gestures; she'd sell herself for a couple of bucks or go kill an orphan, depending on what Skylar wanted. Recently though Ferrah's been questioning Skylar quite a bit; not that she wants the Witch to know that.
Rewinding Again…. Most of what you'll hear from Ferrah is what you'll hear from her older brother, Nova; born in Tokyo to a pair of Death Scythe parents, Ferrah was always well taken care of and protected by her sibling. However, with two days before Christman just a few years ago, Ferrah's life changed dramatically. She'd been window shopping, for last minute presents, when the young girl encountered a rather lost looking girl with black hair and blue eyes. Being naturally kind of heart, Ferrah offered to take her back home since she noted that she didn't live far away from where Ferrah had intended to go in the first place, so naturally she was quite confused when the young girl lead Ferrah to an alley, far out of the way of the public eye. After that...well, Ferrah doesn't much remember what happened; the next time she became aware of herself was in a prostitution house, fistfulls of money stuffed down her shirt.

For many days, Ferrah remained blisfully unaware of the live she had once had, staying close to Skylar, the very woman who had stitiched her soul with that of a Keishan. However, the two did meet up again; unfortunately it wasn't on pleasant terms, and ended badly for Nova. As of now, Ferrah doesn't much know what Skylar is up to, but part of her doesn't quite want to know.

I really enjoy… Drawing, dancing and cooking.
Can’t get enough of… Music with a good, upbeat tune, manga, video games, learning how to make new dishes, money, shiny things, bright colors, chocolate, and a number of other things.
Keep it away! The witch (not that she'd ever say it out loud), horror movies, being underestimated, losing cash, blood, fire, rap music and spiders.
Sssh, don’t tell! Ferrah has, at times, considered going against the Witch. She's desperately afraid for her brother, though. This is Ferrah's weapon form.
Replay!
Look through my Eyes // Everlife Cover
I partner with… {Self explanatory; weapons gets to choose their meisters}.
Did I forget something? Nothing really.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Whitefiregirl

UC!  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm
Jace Trinias Rosewood
Jace Rosewood

“Today would be a good day to die. If that was what was supposed to happen.”

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

My name is… Jace Trinias Rosewood
But everyone calls me… Ace
I am quite obviously a… Male
And I was born Sixteen years ago.
My preferences equal… Straight
Which means I’m totally into… Nobody
Can you see the real me? A green soul with a very sharp expression.
This is who I am… The Artificial Soul of Pride, and Meister
I side with… The Witch

I can be pretty… Stubborn. Jace will not stop for nothing unless he is defeated enough times. He is also very proud. He gets insulted if somebody even questions how good he is. Finally he is very imaginitive. He can make games out of things that were ordinarily boring. He has been know to study and train in interesting ways that always seemed fun.
Rewinding Again…. Jace grew up all alone with nobody to hang out with. He is somewhat distant and doesn't care for other beings. He has a habit of biting his nails. He does this to calm his nerves and to have control of something in a situation. He, overtime, grew arrogant and very proud. He prefers to be secluded

I really enjoy… Training and studying.
Can’t get enough of… Music, guitar, animals
Keep it away! Insects, spiders, nuisances
Sssh, don’t tell! Jace is known as Ace because he is a Meister and has been trained to resonate with most every weapon he laid his hands on. His Anti-Demon Wavelength is used devastating in battle with no weapons. Jace has also been trained in the art of hand to hand combat and hand to weapon combat. He is afraid of nothing except the Witch.
Replay! Haruka Kanata // Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Sorry // Buckcherry

I partner with… None yet
Did I forget something? N/A

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

iTrace-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 pm
Death Elle Grimmalia
User Image

"Dad, knock it off!"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Death Elle Grimallia
But everyone calls me… Grimma.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual (straight).
Which means I’m totally into… Hm....
Can you see the real me? Grimmalia's soul is black, with white stripes to represent those in her hair going vertically down one side of her face. The expression is fairly bored and uninterested.
This is who I am… Meister and Daughter of Death.

I can be pretty… When you think of a good friend, someone who you can tell anything or love to spend time with, Grimmalia rarely comes to mind; while she can be kind and generous, her more gentle tendancies are hidden beneath a sheet rock layer of lifeless, deadened expressions and an outlook of life that is apathetic at best. Grimmalia dislikes dramatic situations and so has distanced herself for so long that she no longer has the skills needed to properly interact with or understand those surrounding her; as such she is often out of place, even when others try to keep her included. Despite her unintentionally horrific and general commentary of others, Grimmalia has a very low tolerance to pain, and relies on her weapon far more then she would like to; it seems to be the only person with which she has a real and true friendship. Her sense of humor, while rather dry, is there, and she can certainly be kind when she wants to be; it's just a matter of finding the right personality mix.
Rewinding Again…. Grimmalia is most famously known for being the daughter and only child of Lord Death the shinigami, but other then that exactly what she's done with her life is kept fairly quiet due mostly to the above mentioned trait of Grimmalia not speaking much, or talking about her personal time. Born as a shinigami, Grimmalia never once attended the DWMA as she already had plenty of power to begin with; however, the girl insisted from a very young age upon training herself without assistance from her father, or anything related to her heritage.At first Death denied this idea by offering Grimmalia possible candidates for a weapon, but each was promptly turned down until Death conceeded. After that Grimmalia took to travelling the world in search of her perfect weapon, someone she could entrust her life to. It was in this fashion that the shinigami came across Beetle L. Bayrd; a famous concert pianist well known throughout Europe as he had not yet extended reach to the states, Beetle and Grimmalia did not actually connect the first time they met, which happened to be on the streets (Grimmalia thought he was a punk and Beetle thought she was just some stupid girl). However, upon attending one of Beetle's recitals the tune between the two changed almost instantly; after a few minutes of talking about music and the peices that had been played, it was safe to say their partnership was set in stone. The decision between the two was so mutual that Beetle retired from the world of piano, just to be Grimmalia's weapon.

Most days after that encounter were spent training and leveling up; in almost no time at all, seemingly, Beetle had digested 99 keishan souls. That left only the witch soul to be devoured; only Grimmalia, Beetle and Death know that she almost didn't make it through that fight. The witch had been a violinist who had known Beetle very well thanks to a chance practice session in Paris two years ago; though the two were not close Beetle did heasitate just a tad, and that small ripple in the soul resonance between Beetle and Grimmalia killed Beetle, and put Grimmalia in the hospital. After losing Beetle, Grimmalia swore to never find another partner again, but to quell her sorrws Death suggested she come to the DWMA, just in case. She actually never expected to find another partner, but somehow Death's daughter did find a new weapon. One that she's promised to protect with her two star meister skills.

I really enjoy… Grimmalia enjoys anything involving music; concerning it, her two favorite activities are playing the piano in honor of her formor partner, and composing music on a large organ nestled in her family's mansion. Books are good too; Grimmalia will pick up just about anything that piques her interest, though she favors learning about different locales the most.
Can’t get enough of… Dark clothes and music, her father, spicy foods and dark chocolate. Grimmalia is quite the night owl and is always at her best when the sun sets, but she likes to sleep in just as much as she stays up late. Intelligence is a quality Grimmalia values highly, and as such she likes to talk with others about logical matters.
Keep it away! Any mention of her past, especially when it concerns Beetle, is a bad idea. Grimmalia is very pale and burns easilly so she doesn't much like hot weather. Overly cheerful people can annoy her from time to time if she can't get away from them, and quite often Grimmalia has to look after her father for she fears he'll do something stupid.
Sssh, don’t tell! Grimmalia fears losing her father, no matter how annoyed she can get with him since he means everything to her. After Beetle's death, Grimmalia doesn't want to see another one of her weapons get hurt ever again.
Replay!
Tea Party // Kerli
When I grow up // MayDay Parade (punk goes pop edition)
Broken Hearts Parade // Good Charlotte
Moonlight Sonata - Adagio

I partner with… Cassie Ray Miller
Did I forget something? Certain strands of Grimmalia's hair are tipped with white; under certain circumstances these become the family sanzu lines.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 pm
Janice Scarlet Lyta
User Image

"Fear only makes people weak. I don't need weak people, so I use discipline and respect. Mostly the discipline."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Janice Scarlet Lyta.
But everyone calls me… Jane.
And I was born 27 years ago.
Which means I’m totally into… No one, yet.
Can you see the real me? A Blood Red Soul, with pink, slanted eyes. A jagged smile is also on it's face.
This is who I am… Weapon Teacher

I can be pretty… As a person outside of school, Janice is rather blunt with people; she says her feelings as they are, and she doesn't like to sugar-coat things. If she has something to hide, she'll either not tell you her secrete or ignore anything about it. Very demanding with people, and her methods can be harsh, but she is in no way a tyrant. She knows peoples limits, or at least she knows when she demands too much. In the grand scheme of things, she cares for the people she likes, so she wants them to be cooperative while she handles the business. Still, at her worse, she's a sadistic b***h who enjoys having her students run errands for her or do impossible task, but she only does that to rebellious children.
Rewinding Again…. Janice started out at Shibusen. She used to go to normal schools, where the rules were no fighting, no gum, and no bullying (All in which were regularly broken). At those schools, Janice just felt like another girl in public school. However, after discovering her weapon abilities, she was transferred into Shibusen. That was were her life really began. It was a school of fighting to her, where she faces her problems with the business end of her spear. And while her educational grades(Math, Language Arts, history) were lack-luster, she excelled in combat. Her partner was this brunette girl, went by the name Alicia, who was pretty submissive to her. Known through the school as a delinquent, she challenged nearly everyone who looked at her funny.
After a while though, she had to get her act together; while she was a great fighter, in two years of going to Shibusen, she only collected fifty souls. In her junior year, she and Alicia started working towards the Death Scythe rank, collecting the remaining 49 souls by the time their Senior year rolled around. From there, Janice went into a bit of training, leaving school for a whole semester. Where she left to, she tells no one. After she came back though, she was much more different. Still a bit of a bully, but she was more law abiding. Janice and Alicia, in April, went off to hunt the witch known as "The Gingerbread Witch". The battle was hard fought, since the witch was constantly bragged the two girls with stone hard pieces of candy, which were more like cannon balls. Eventually though, the battle was won; Alicia sank Janice into the witches chest, and pushed her into a fire to burn her. From that day, Janice became a Death Scythe, at age 19.
Once she became a Death Scythe, Janice and Alicia parted ways. They kept contact with each other, for their friendship made while in Shibusen. Still, Janice was planning to actually see if she could return to normal life, which she did. She moved east, into North Carolina, where she worked as a Math Teacher for destructive children (Math teacher at Juvenal). While it was nice to be in the teacher's position, the students at juvie lacked a certain, intensity with them. She easily whipped them into disciplined members of society, some even going as far as to becoming the beacon of light for other children. But is seemed all drab to her. When Janice was 26, she received a letter. Alicia had contracted a lethal case of cancer, and she was currently on her death bed when she wrote the letter to Janice. It was a final request for Janice to go to Shibusen, and become a teacher over there. Honoring the last wishes of her best friend and partner, Janice quit her job as a Math Teacher and went back to Shibusen, working for Shinigami and his students.

I really enjoy… Reading, Drinking, Sleeping, Fighting
Can’t get enough of… Cats, Sweet Tea, Adventure Novels, Adult Novels, and a bit of Gladiatorial fighting.
Keep it away! Rebelliousness children, dogs, milk, and high places.
Sssh, don’t tell! Deathly afraid of heights, due to a child trauma involving falling out of the third story window of her elementary school. Seriously, even joking with her about putting her in a high place could get you killed by her. Her weapon form: Demon Spear.
Replay! You're going to go far Kid
Loose Yourself
I partner with… No one.
Did I forget something? Has a male calico name Ryan and a female Tabby named Alicia. They get along, though Ryan tends to leave Janice's apartment a lot.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Norschtalen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Destin Marvn Tallis
User Image

“Beautiful things aren’t seen; they are felt.”

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Destin Marvin Tallis
But everyone calls me… Des
I am quite obviously a… Male
And I was born 18 years ago.
My preferences equal… Heterosexual
Which means I’m totally into… girls
Can you see the real me? A medium-sized ocean-blue soul. It seems to be dancing like waves, and appears to have its own little mullet. It seems cheerful and friendly but fleeting, like it would dance away if you tried to draw near.
This is who I am… Meister
I side with… Shinigami-Sama

I can be pretty… Impersonal. I‘m pretty cheerful and easy to get along with, but I never really get close to people. I guess I’m a loner, or a drifter, or whatever people want to call it. I don’t like being told what to do or how to act so I’m fine with that. People are still interesting whether you know them personally or not. I’ve never met someone who understands my odd way of thinking so I’ve stopped trying. I’m not really that great with helping others with their problems so I leave the room when someone is upset or dramatics are flying all over the place.
Rewinding Again…. I was the product of something out of a Hollywood musician movie. My mother, a sweet singer with a rich background fell in love with my dad, a guitarist in the underground world of drugs and bands. The two fell in love, had a kid (me), and went through the normal struggles of settling down. I grew up in a small town like any normal kid, though I never realized I was poor until kids started making fun of me.

I’ve never understood people and kept to myself and my music. Mom was getting worried about me and tried sending me to different schools to make friends. That had no visible effect so my dad offered a bit of information he had kept secret for a while. He had come from a family of meisters, people able to wield special weapons to fight evil and collect souls. Before I knew it, my 16th birthday was spent at the DWMA. I’ve been here two years now and I’ve yet to have a permanent partner, though my amiable wavelength lets me pair with almost anyone so I make a good temp. Even here, it seems people don’t understand me.

I really enjoy… Swimming, listening to or playing music (piano, guitar, singing, sitar, and harp), dancing, and cardgames
Can’t get enough of… Sweets, good music, raves, chocolate milkshakes, rainy days
Keep it away! The cold, long reports, history, lizards
Sssh, don’t tell! I’ve been sent to the mental hospital once. My school counselor thought I was suicidal when I was just curious about death. That’s probably why I don’t share much about myself anymore. I’m also claustrophobic.
Replay! It’s a Fine Day, Into the Ocean and It Ends Tonight
I partner with… No one, yet.
Did I forget something? I can speak bits and pieces of Russian as my dad lived there a lot when he was younger and taught me some phrases growing up.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Hikari Bunni Tenshi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am
Viktor Zlo Temnota
User Image
“People tend to focus on the differences between each other, what separates them. People like me focus on what makes us the same, in that respect, we all have at least one thing in common, we're all destined for the same place....The Darkness....”

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

My name is… Viktor Zlo Temnota.
But everyone calls me… Vik
I am quite obviously a… Male.
And I was born 16 years ago.
My preferences equal… Bi-Sexual.
Which means I’m totally into… No one as of yet, not that I'm looking.
Can you see the real me? Viktor's soul is an intricate sort, on the surface it appears a swirling,shifting abyss of black, yearning for salvation, but at times another color shows through, a calm....stable green , symbolizing the knowledge and understanding Viktor possesses and holds onto dearly
This is who I am… Weapon.

I can be pretty… Harsh at times. Viktor doesn't get along with other people, and it's a chore to gain his trust. He keeps to himself and doesn't enjoy long conversation.It's actually because he's pretty shy deep down, and feels awkward in those situations. He has a generally serious demeanor, he tries to do everything with a joyless expression, even if it's something he enjoys doing.
He has a nice side, but typically it's a tough love situation.He's a quizzical and intelligent individual altogether.

Rewinding Again…. Viktor didn't grow up like your average kid, Death Weapon or no.His parents died, or rather disappreared, when he was young, both of them were death weapons like him, which was rare. He was left to be raised by his uncle, a less than reputable meister. Needless to say Viktor was left to a psychopath hellbent on gaining power, and he saw that in Viktor. Power he could harness and utilize for his own personal gain. And so the two went on collecting souls, trying to turn Viktor into a death weapon. He was subjected to this at age 10, killing was now second nature to him, taking in soul after soul. He often had moments of curiosity, he wondered if he was doing the right thing, his goal as a Death Weapon was to collect souls and become a Death Scythe, but is his uncles goal a quest for power..... for greed? Those thoughts were quickly beaten out of him. He was constantly abused by his uncle, he interpreted it as disciple, but he should've known better. It was all to keep him down, to make sure he wouldn't get out of line. By age 15 he had but one soul left. The soul of a witch. Viktor is hazy on the name, since all she was was a target to him, but the fight ended in a devastating loss. His uncle nothing but a corpse and him on the verge of death, but something had happened. As soon as he blacked out he heard a crash, explosion, screams, and soon he awoke, his wounds gone,the presence of a hooded figure looming over him , and a dead witch. Viktor looked over to the body, then to the man.All that was visible was the lower half of his face, sporting a cocky smile. "Sorry kid, but you failed, your meister's dead and this witch's soul is ours" The man said he pulled a blade from underneath his cloak. The blade began to change shape, taking the form of a woman, wearing garbs similar to the man's. "You tried, but in the end you were to weak, pity..." The woman explained, her attention went back to the man"....I have already consumed her soul, that only leaves several more human souls, and we're done" She told him. The man nodded then turned to Viktor, "Before I forget, I'd check you're meister's coat pocket, I think there's something for you" the man said pointing to his uncles body...they must have checked his corpse, but why? Viktor thought as he stood up. Both the cloaked figures seemed to blur to the top of a tree, apparently leaving, but the Man seemed to pause, as if remembering something. He looked over to Viktor, "Hey kid, I forgot, heh, Don't ask why, or how... but when we arrived, your soul count had dropped to zero, looks like you'll be starting all over again....better find a good meister. You'll need all the help you can get" He said as they both vanished. Viktor was absolutely befuddled and exhausted. His mind was unclear, but something told him things would get clearer if he checked things out. Viktor walked over to his uncles body. He knew he should be saddened by the site of his dead relative, but....he didn't care. Somewhere inside him he was cheering, happy that power hungry maniac got what he deserved. Viktor hesitantly removed a letter, stained with blood, from his uncle's pocket. It was an invitation, an invitation to the DWMA, a place he should've been in the first place, but against his parent's last request, he had been stuck with his uncle and this now pointless quest. It had been dated several years ago, which meant that his uncle had kept it from him for quite a while, which left him abit shocked that he didn't just get rid of the letter. His loss. Now, at age 16, Viktor had left his past behind, and is a student at the DWMA, living in a small apartment in death city. The memories of his tortured past life and of the Mysterious duo still haunt his mind, but he makes a living, Free accommodations from the DWMA, given his lack of money, and a new life, but things have a way of catching back up to you..............

I really enjoy… Reading and writing poetry, contemplating life and death, observing nature as well as people.
Can’t get enough of… Poetry, Seafood, Sweet food, Tea, the night, Music...mainly metal and post rock
Keep it away! Bright light, overly annoying or social people talking to him, Overly sour foods
Sssh, don’t tell! Secretly Viktor enjoys a little attention from others, but he is afraid if he says something....wrong then that person may come to hate him, so he perfers to say nothing, thinking they'll have no opinion of him, also the scars of past abuse from his uncle decorate his back and left arm. Weapon form - Darkness Dagger
Replay! Raised By Wolves - Falling In Reverse
The Drug in Me is You - Falling in Reverse
The Last Firstborn - Celldweller
The Mission - Puscifer
Jack of Diamonds by Sonic Syndicate

I partner with…
Did I forget something? Don't....Disturb...Viktor when he's reading.....you won't live long.....period....

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

Mcemosama

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces