Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The abused (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 pm
There is a neko boy who is abused by his parents. His only safehaven is his bestfriend since first grade who is also his neighbor. However it seems that said best friend is drawing a bit close.....

You can be the Neko boy(uke) or the best friend(Seme) choose.You just need to post a pic up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This alright? <<;;  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:58 am
That be cool. Just give him a name and gimme a little time to get my own pic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 pm
Lulz okies ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Kinarii Hush (can go by Narii)
Race: Neko
Bio: Kinarii tries to live a normal life, though has troubles with him being a Neko. His parents don't take too likely that their only son is one. He's constantly beaten by them; his mother being disgusted that she gave birth to such a thing and his father mainly an angry drunk not caring about him and taking out his frustration on him. With all the bruises he has and because he's usually quiet he doesn't have many friends, none at all actually, except for one. His best childhood friend, the only one he feels truly safe with.
((this good? ^w^ I can change anything you don't like <<))  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm
That's good. Gimme one more.. Got it.

User Image
Name: Yoru
Race:Human  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm
okay, you just lemme know when u'll start ^^  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm
It was a cool October evening as Yoru laid on his bed,writing a French paper at the last minute as usual.His window was wide open,letting in all the chilly breezes and icy air of the outdoors.It didn't seem to faze the young man,even though all he wore were some jeans and his boxers.Maybe this was from growing up in such cool areas? Who knew; certainly not him.All he knew was he liked the cold,and he embraced it when others feared it. Many times he went to school in the snow wearing a t-shirt and some jeans,but never caught a cold. Some called him magic,others called him a lucky S.O.B.

Yoru's phone buzzed on his hip in rhythmatic hums,almost to the music he was listneing to. He read the text from Kinarii. His happy-go-lucky face twisted into a frown. He rose from his bed,pulling on a button-up shirt and grabbing his sneakers.He jumped out of his first story window and into the night,where he belong,where his name dubbed him.Then he snapped the phone shut as the text message faded.
Meet me @ the park. Got trouble again. K  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm
Kinarii sighed a little as he pushed his phone back in his pocket, sending the message to Yoru. Silently he sat in one of the swings in the small playground within the park. His ears flat against his head and his tail hanging limp over the swing, in pain from being stomped on.
He got beat again. His father coming home drunk with a beer bottle in his hand. He looked down at his hands, which held small cuts from falling in glass. The glass belonging to the bottle from which his dad hit him across the face with. The neko sniffled a little, trying to hold in his pained tears, but failing as they slowly fell down across his bruised and cut cheek and past his split lip into his mouth. The salty mix of the tear causing his lip to sting a little, but not minding the pain since his whole body was aching from the beating he took again. Scared and weak like always, he relied on Yoru, hesitantly sending him the text mainly feeling like a bother to his friend but at the same time just wanting to feel safe with him.  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm
{Each post doesn't have to be that long.}
Running at top speeds,Yoru made it to the park in a couple of minutes without breaking a sweat. No wonder he was the track star at school.He walked through the short,dying grass,his old worn sneakers crunching through the ice that had formed from freezing dew.Then he spotted Narii,and his lips curled into a blissful smile as he walked faster towards the swingset,stopping behind his neok friend."Had a rough night,I can see."He infered,the happiness fading from him as he walked over to the open swing and sat down.His fingers traced the rusting chains that held the swing set to the metal bars above,wondering why the old thing hadn't collapsed yet.He looked over at Kinarii with concern burning in his gold eyes,coaxing an answer from inside the boy's fragile heart and body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 pm
((Sorry. Just the way i write ><))

Narii felt himself tense up slightly, his ears picking up on the sound of footsteps nearing him, but then relaxed as he heard his friend's voice speak up behind him. Managing a small smile he looked over at him, "Yeah..he came home drunk again..." the memory making him cringe slightly, "Sorry if i bothered you tonight again." he said earnestly, looking back down at his feet. The slightest movement causing small pain to run through him.  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 pm
Yoru shook his head in disgust.The last time he'd been to Kinarii's house was a couple months ago.His parents had been completely drunk,yelling and complaining about everything.They made him wonder how they could create such a sweet,innocent child out of such garbage.His hand went to Narii's ear and gently pet it,tracing the shallow cut that ran along the black ear."No bother at all.Just finishing up something,that's all.I was waiting for an excuse to get outside." He said with a big cheesy grin as he started to swing back and forth on the swing set,looking up to the clouds in the sky as it started to drizzle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Narii felt himself a little more relaxed feeling Yoru's touch. His ear flicking a little in response to his hand, "That's good." he said softly, looking over at him. The mere smile on his friend's face instantly causing him to smile as well. He always felt so much better being around him. As if just him being there next to him took his troubles away. He felt safe.
Not minding the small droplets beginning to land on his face, he spoke up, a little hesitant at first, "Um..ca-can i stay with you tonight?" he asked timidly, afraid of the answer being no.  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 am
The rain started making dark patches in the dry soil as it got heavier.Yoru stood,shaking his head from the rain water."Why do you always ask me that.You should already know the answer." He said with a stern look at Kinarii.Then his pale pink lips turned into a smile,taking Narii's hand and leading him off the swing. "Of course you can silly! My parents adore you as if you were their own son,except with cat ears." He joked,tugging him along so they could get out of the rain and into his dry house before one of them coaught a cold from the cold rain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm
He smiled, yeah he always asked that question, but it was just in his nature to ask before doing. Narii couldn't help but let out a small laugh, twitching his ears for affect as he held Yoru's hand and got off the swing. "Thank you, Yoru." he said following him out of the rain and to his home.  

Luvable Heartless

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:19 pm
Yoru walked in casually,dropping Narii's hand as they entered the house."Mom,I brought Kinarii home.He's stayingover tonight." He called to his parents through their closed bedroom door.After hearing accepting OKs,Yoru led Kinarii over to his bedroom,closing the door when the neko entered after him.Then he closed his textbook he'd been working out of,flopping down on his bed and taking off the button up shirt he'd thrown on,still unbuttoned."So,aside from the usual issues,what's up with my favorite neko-chan?"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff