Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Banana Strawberry vs. Blue Waffle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm
FIGHT!

Oh yeah the area is a mystical pony land with rainbows and cupcakes.
And vaginas.

Participante de la faggote:

Banana
Strawberry

Jew  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Bana-... er... Haku entered the arena and was surprised to see what it looked like. All the nice things and... ladies' private parts. "Damn it, dad. Why does everything have to be nasty with you?" Looking around, the Gennin awaited his dad and their opponent. "And why am I listed as Banana! Damn it!" Bad words were a particular thing the boy had picked up from his dad. The man who had, just recently, fallen in love with him. Besides the matter, where was the opponent... Blue Waffle the Jew, apparently. "Ha... Blue Waffle."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm
"b***h GTFO. I'm banana. You're strawberry. And I am awaiting for Blue Waffle to grace us with his presence." He personally held back massive vomit, for around him, there were body parts, of the unspeakable name. For when he spoke of it, chills ran down his spine. And his genitals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User ImageUser Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The shinobi and his wolves looked around at the playing field. "What in the..." one of his wolves spoke out. The man looked over to Shane and the kid with him. "And why the hell did you name me Blue Waffle?" he said in a bit of an angered tone. Though the glorious sight of various...vaginas....allowed him, or more so what made him a man, to perk up a bit. "Guess I'm not as bi as I used to be," he said with a loud laugh.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"This is a common thing for the Bisexual community!? We need to rethink our relationship, dad." Chuckeling, Haku glared at the dogs. "Okay, I'll take the dogs, since I assume he's an Inuzuka. So if I can stop them from attacking then you can kill him, right? Right?" He slapped his dad in the stomach, turning back to the man.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

((Horrible post!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm
"The blue fang of the east translates to the blue waffle of Israel in German. It's widely known," at noticing Velox was getting a bit too comfortable, he turned all of the veegays into fat Russian MILFs with testicles hanging out of their skirts. Which were miniskirts, mind you. One of the cougars tried to pounce Haku and create Russijaps... but Shahnz like totally flung his gale boomerang at her muff. "There are cupcakes in need of baking, wimminz."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User ImageUser Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The man sighed. "Can we please be serious? This is supposed to be a bloody fight, no?" It was clear that the shinobi was getting rather upset but it seemed his dogs were getting a good kick out of what was going on. He rolled his eyes and drew the katana from his back. "Shall we, ladies?" he asked, not addressing the actual women, but the two shinobi before him.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:49 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Why you so serious!?" Asked the Gennin in a fun fashion. He was finding the whole situation very amusing. Drawing his blade, Brink, he felt his mind rumble. "Ahhh..." Clutching his forehead, Brink pierced through his mind. 'Stop playing around, Haku. This man you're speaking with is strong. Something about him... Watch those dogs, too. They're capable of wild things.' 'I'm sorry...' Staring at the man, Keza scowled. "Don't forget, dad... this guy is trying to kill you. And I said that would never happen. So don't let your guard down. I don't want to die, today."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:03 pm
"******** off, Velox. You know me more than anyone else. "Serious" is not in my dictionary. But if it's death you want, it's death you shall have. Mostly because I know you'll just get raised again as a zombie by some random Jew. And then you'll steal their hair and use it as a wig. And will effectively deactivate boners for miles around." And with these words, time came for the end of his jest. He now activated his eternal sharingan, and awakened his first stage of the dragonic blood, wings and scales sprouting, from the back, and covering the arms and legs. "They tell people where I'm from that the calmest and most patient of the war will be the victor. Your eagerness will cost you, Kuromaru."  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games