Naughty Naughty Romance (Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danky Daria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

They were the best of friends. They told each other everything. They even began to develop feelings for each other. Though that all came tumbling down when his mom decided to get engaged to his dad. Isn't that the worst possible scenario for the two love birds? Well what happens when they decide to break the rules? They still decide to date each other. Well technically they aren't breaking the rules they just can't let there parents find out or some s**t will go down. So how long can these two lovey dovey friends keep a secret from there family?

Name: Eli Alphonse Chi
Nickname: Blood, Al, or Phonzi
Personality: Eli is very shy when you first meet him. It takes him a while before he starts warming up to you. Then when you know him he's talkative, hyper, random, outgoing, caring, smartie pants, and sporty. Some what of a trouble maker and a prankster.
Looks like: Eli has a lithe, lean human figure, with brown hair which is always cover his light teal cerulean eyes, then a light brown tail with cat ears to match.
Bio: When Eli was born he was put up for adoption. His biological parents thinking that they wouldn't be able to take of him for when he grew older. So Eli was adopted at around the age of two by two loving parents. They spoiled Eli with what ever he wanted. Though when Eli started to notice he had ears and a tail he didn't understand why his parents didn't have them either. So one day he asked them about they told him the truth instead of lying. Eli grew distant from his adoptive parents after this. Rarely talking to them. He was usually out with his friends or in his room listening to his music full blast. Never once did he notice while he was always moping around that his parents had also grown distant over the years. They argued more than any normal couple should but finally when Eli turn fifteen they announced they were getting a divorce.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 pm
*Raises hand hopefully*

Name: Tanith Fletcher
Nickname: None
Seme,Uke,or Seke: Seke - Seme
Race: Human, German American

Looks like:
Long blonde hair with pink and green dyed ends and strands. Tends to wear "girly" clothes and regularly cross-dresses for school plays, Halloween, and his summer career -- sort of a rebellious thing, defying gender roles. He can and will opt for a much more masculine when necessary but he likes the shock factor of his usual style. Wears lots of jewellery -- his arms are practically sleeved in bracelets and his ears sport many piercings which are usually girly or delicate. He has a love for noisy jewellery like metal bangles, chains, bells, things that make a nice sound. He has a lot of scars on his back and forearms, as well as one on his neck -- most resembling bite and claw marks as well as other slashes. He tends to favour covering these areas because of this, either with jewellery or clothing.

Personality:
Energetic and outgoing, often restless when things are too mundane for too long. He's very confident of himself and takes the crap he gets for his style in stride. He's sharp tongued and unapologetic about it and he can be rather protective of his closest friends, often going out of his way for them. He's never really been much of a closet case. Tends to be openly flirty all around, very affectionate wit his friends. He can get very stand offish and short tempered and if he feels particularly cornered or frustrated, it's not beneath him to lash out. He's not afraid to get into an all out fight either, whether it's over something small or serious.

Tanith is terrified of dogs and is even nervous/uncomfortable around puppies.

Bio:
Tanith's parents divorced when he was young. Since then he has been living with with his mother in Germany and spending the summers with his father in America, however, recent events have forced a change. Tanith is one of two lead singers in a tranz metal band that has become very popular in Germany. His rising fame has made it difficult for him to focus on furthering his schooling or really have much of a life. After a while, things began to spiral out of control. Tanith took off for three weeks without a word and he didn't come back so much as turn up by chance. His boyfriend at the time found him unconscious behind a dumpster not too far from his home, all torn up and bleeding out from a nasty dog bite to the throat. He spent a good chunk of time in the hospital but he never really offered much explanation to what had happened to him or where he'd been. Tanith made a lot of changes after that, some less rational than others. He broke up with his boyfriend a few months after his recovery -- a rather messy and harsh ending to a long term relationship -- and he switched things around, moving to California to live with his dad. During school, he only returns to Germany for holidays with his mom and the occasional music video, appearance, or concert -- otherwise, he pushes all band related stuff off until summer break when he can give it his undivided attention. While in America, he tries to distance himself from his career as much as possible and aims to lead a life as close to normal as he can stand. He never talks about his career and tries to keep a low profile about it -- he'd keep the whole thing a complete secret if he could but really, what are the chances of that actually working out for him?

Pic: Pending. One of these days I'll get around to drawing him.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Danky Daria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Eli Alphonse Chi

Tell me when you feel ready. I'm the one there's not to many. Hold my hand to keep me steady.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Limping down the street with his head low and his music blasting into his ears. Eli had tears silently streaming down his face. For the third time that week he had gotten the s**t beaten out of him for pranking some jocks and for being a neko. "Now you'll never see what you've done to me." Eli sang in a murmur as he wiped away the tears from his face. Flinching a bit Eli forgotten that his bruised cheek and jaw were sensitive to any touch. None of those fights were fair. They all had more then three! How am I suppose to fight against 5 jocks? He thought angrily while he wasn't watching where he was going.

Here's my heart and here's my mouth I can't help if things come out. Cause there are words I want to shout but maybe I'll stay low.

||OoC neutral |  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

____T a n i t h____F l e t c h e r____

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tanith was seated just outside a small cafe, his long legs propped up on the seat across from him, his fingers drumming on the table top to a beat inside his head as he stared idly down the street. He was rather bored and yet, there was nothing to do about it. He'd only been in this town a week and half and he'd kept a low profile about it, hanging back and observing everything around him, testing the waters a bit before he jumped in -- which only meant he had no one to hang out with and nowhere to go now that school was out for the day. He really didn't want to go straight home to his dad, he was used to a much more active lifestyle than this and he had no intention of turning himself into a hermit. The cafe had looked like a nice alternative to marching home and the outside tables faced a busy street -- with all the bustle and chatter, the blonde felt a little more within his own element. Leaning back in his seat, Tanith eyed the people walking past, not so much looking for a familiar face, since there would be none, but looking more for one of interest. His eyes locked on the neko boy nearly the moment the boy stepped into his range of view. He'd seen the boy around school, having a few classes with him and the same lunch period. He'd never seen a neko in person before -- sure, they had them in Germany too, but no one seemed willing to invite one to the parties he and his band had the unfortunate habit of attending and he'd noticed on tour that if any at all managed to get into their concerts, they always got the shitty seats. Tanith couldn't imagine why. Their money was just as good as everyone else's and he thought they were interesting at any rate.

He frowned when he noted how banged up the boy was, moreso that kid had been crying recently. It hadn't escaped his attention how people treated the neko, he just hadn't been around to see the verbal abuse escalate into violence. Pity, if he had, he would have dropped the wall flower act in an instant to save the kid some pain. He made a mental note to keep an eye out for that kind of thing but he could do better than that right now. He got up, leaving his bags and a half finished cup of tea at the table as he slipped into the crowd and headed after the boy. He caught up to him while he was waiting for the light to turn at the crosswalk at the end of the street. Walking up behind the boy, he reached up and gently pulled a headphone away from the boy's ear, leaning over the boy's shoulder to talk to him.

"Well, you look like you've had a pretty bum day. Why don't you come sit with me for a bit? I'll buy you some tea -- or maybe you'd prefer coffee or cocoa?" He said smoothly, as if he wasn't talking to a total stranger, nodding towards the cafe. There was more than just a touch of an accent to his speech, his tongue still much more used to German even though he'd been speaking English for a number of years to appease his dad. "I hear their cookies are to die for," he added, smiling warmly. He knew it wasn't a good idea to come on too strong on first impressions but he'd been holding his tongue and toning his style down for an entire week and a half -- this was about as tame as his sanity would allow. Tomorrow he was dropping the act. He'd promised his dad that he'd play it mundane for the first couple weeks of school here but that had gotten old fast. He felt naked without his jewellery, plain without the make up, and rather stiff confined to mostly jeans and T-shirts. He needed to loosen up sooner rather than later, or he'd bust at the seams. At worst, he figured the boy would decide he was weird and turn him down but most people would tolerate weird for free food, even from a boy who wore his hair long and dyed it pink and green.

"I promise I'm not some creep," he said almost as an afterthought, stepping back to give the boy his personal space and tucking a strand of bright green -- which had fallen loose from the high pony tail he had strung his long, wild locks into when he'd rolled out of bed this morning -- behind his annoyingly bare ear. "I transferred to your school last week -- we have some classes together. You just look like you could use some cheering up and I could use the company, being new here and all."

((Sorry about the delay. It took me awhile to realize you'd posted and then longer to come up with my response.))  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Danky Daria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am
Eli Alphonse Chi

Let me know what I've done wrong. When I've known this all along...

User Image

Eli could feel the stares on him as he walked through the crowd. He knew they were pitying him. Oh look at the poor neko. He got himself into a fight. Thats what everyone thought. But Eli didn't want pity he just wanted to be left alone. Just one day where no one would bother him. As he stood there waiting for the light to turn indicating that they could walk, the words of what that jock said as he was beating Eli ran through his head. I'll ******** kill you,Eli, if play one more prank on me! Eli smirk as he remember the retort he threw back, So are you going to kill me personally or are you going to have your little friends kill me? Cause right now as your beating me up you had to have your friends with you. Hmm I wonder why that is? For that little remark Eli got punched in stomach, wracked in the balls, and another punch in the face. Right as Eli was about to start walking he felt someone pull out his head phone. Jumping back an inch he landed on his hurt leg. Biting his lip Eli suppress a small yelp. Eli could tell this boy wasn't from America he could hear the accent hard in his voice. "Tea is fine." Eli murmured softly as he gave the dude a weird look. Why's he talking to me? People don't like being seen with me let alone talking with. Weird.... "Well I don't there cookies cause unfortunately I don't want to die." That sounded better in his head. Eli gently tug on his blue sweater sleeve he was slowly getting nervous with this man. Why was he talking to him like he knew him.

Though his doubts were put to ease slightly hearing him promise he wasn't a creep. "I hope not. You die your hair green?" Eli asked flipping his bangs as he let his teal cerulean eyes finally show most people thought they were contacts which they weren't. "You transferred here last week? I didn't even notice." Eli mumbled he needed to pay more a attention.

I go around a time or two. Just to waste my time with you...

||OoC neutral |  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

____T a n i t h____F l e t c h e r____

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," the older boy said softly, hooking his thumbs into his jean pockets. He smiled, oddly happy that he hadn't been noticed at all -- happier still to see the neko's eyes. They really were something else. He'd had a cat with eyes like that once and wondered if that's where the boy got his eyes -- from whatever made a neko what they were, but he kept that curiosity to himself, unsure if speaking such a thought aloud would be insulting in some way or not. "Oh good, I did a better job at hiding then I would have thought then," he paused a moment before considering how such a comment could easily be confused with something a stalker might say. He laughed a bit, "Well, you know, blending in, not stiring up trouble on my first week -- that sort of thing. I'm Tanith Fletcher, by the way."

He started walking backwards through the crowd, heading back towards the cafe as he talked to the boy. He didn't bother to watch where he was going, taking the jostling and the annoyed looks without much concern, his attention turned mostly towards the neko boy. He grinned again at the boy's question. "Aww, dyed hair makes me a candidate for weirdo? Damn, I owe my dad money then -- can't even make it a couple weeks posing as a totally normal kid." He chuckled, shrugging "Yeah, been dying it pink and green since mmm... first year of middle school?" He wrinkled his nose, "Nasty years those were, though they say those always are the worst of your life. The media makes high school look tough, but I donno. After that, these past few years have seemed like nothing but smooth sailing," he paused, his grinning face darkening a bit, "well, school wise anyhow."

He'd made it back to his table by this point and he pulled out the seat across from him for the neko in something of a gentlemanly gesture before dropping into his own seat, waving down a waiter. "But yeah, pink and green... what can I say? Weird affinity, weird colors, weird kid. I really didn't feel like dying it back and going completely blonde for a couple weeks. I think it'll be less of a shock when I step back into my old habits that way. At least I can point out that I behaved this long when my dad complains." He paused as the waiter made his way towards them, ordering a refill for himself and glancing at the neko boy with a raised brow "You wanted tea right?" he asked, "you sure you don't want to try some of their cookies? I promise I won't kill you afterwards. They really are pretty good."

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff