Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 am
Yeah you can read what it says, they are Saotome's training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Casiuss Vebarii

User Image
Cassius arrived at the training grounds on time. Wish he could say that about anyone else including the man who summoned him here. The lack of effort in this village is what lead to its downfall...its also precisely why he picked it. The weak are so easy to minipulate and this is perhaps the weakest village. He shrugged his shoulders at the general tardiness and leaned up against a tree waiting for the big man to show

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Casiuss Vebarii

User Image
Cassius arrived at the training grounds on time. Wish he could say that about anyone else including the man who summoned him here. The lack of effort in this village is what lead to its downfall...its also precisely why he picked it. The weak are so easy to minipulate and this is perhaps the weakest village. He shrugged his shoulders at the general tardiness and leaned up against a tree waiting for the big man to show
(("Hey, look it's the First Hokage who was presumed dead! And he got his hair dyed... and his... wait... nevermind. Just some Mist Academy Student." Basically that was me saying you resemble the First Hokage.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm
X- TMT -X
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Casiuss Vebarii

User Image
(("Hey, look it's the First Hokage who was presumed dead! And he got his hair dyed... and his... wait... nevermind. Just some Mist Academy Student." Basically that was me saying you resemble the First Hokage.))

[ Probobly. Shinobi Nations? I assume your a part of HV or SY as well? ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
X- TMT -X
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Casiuss Vebarii

User Image

[ Probobly. Shinobi Nations? I assume your a part of HV or SY as well? ]
((Shinobi Nations, yes. But the First Hokage in this guild. What village are you a part of in Shinobi Nations?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm
[ None. I have been offered to join twice,but never really felt the desire too. I think I will though,and just use the same picture and name.
Also is there any chuunin or up active,if not This is gonna be bad ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm
((In Kiri or in Shinobi Nations?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm
[ Both. I just sent my request in btw ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm
((In Kiri I'm pretty sure there's two or three Chuunin and/or up. And in Shinobi Nations yeah there's a lot. It's really active. Join Leaf! You should be in my squad.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 pm
[ Alright. I still gonna be a genjutsu user though,so if your taijutsu we can tag team it
Actually I might be a puppet user this once]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 pm
((Yeah, you catch them in your trap and before they can Kai I kick them in the nuts. We should so do that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:52 pm
[ Alright,I got accepted. Im going to make my profile and is there anyone who can make a REAL good posting format for me? I can pay. We should take this to PM ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...
User Image

Elseth Sanne Lameperougeayato
Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Else arrived at the training grounds as well. She was glad she was finally summoned by the man who resembled everything she could achieve in her life. It was weird to say, but she kind of idolized Saotome because of his skill. Just as Rini was her idol before. But Rini had abadoned her, and she felt pretty used by that. She hoped Saotome would not let her down. She waited untill Saotome would speak to them, and just nodded a brief greeting to everyone down there.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Else sat down with the jutsu scrolls and began reading on the techniques. She figured she had to know a few jutsu of her element before going into the exams, so she just shifted some out that she deemed valuable. She picked two basic ones that would come in handy with her fighting style, Mizu Soujuu( water manipulation) and Mizu no Waruasobi( Trick of Water).
Starting with the first, she tried to assemble water through her chakra. Since the air in the Mist village was always moist, she should have not much difficulty with it. She tried a few time before she could gather a small amount of water in her hands.(1/2)
Pumping the volume up, she began to gather more and more water untill she had a large puddle. Then she began to play with it, freezing it, making tentacles and she even made a perfect Atlas miniature out ot it.(2/2)

Next was Mizu no Waruasobi. Since she was working so hard already, her hands were wet with water and sweat, so she had all the elements she needed for the jutsu. Applying only a little bit of chakra, she flicked her fingers to send water into her own eyes. She made a small splash right between her eyes, as her aim was pretty badly.(1/2)
She tried again, aiming better this time. Her left eye began to hurt as the small drop of water flew in. The impact made her flinch a little, though she did not see blurry as the jutsu indicated. She guessed the drop needed to be full of sweat to cause that effect on a person(2/2)

((OC: shane has given genin permission to train by themselves if they are entering the exams))

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Next she was trying a new genjutsu. It was a fairly simple one, but she needed it to become stronger. It woudl enlighten her world of genjutsu. Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal) was used for tests most of the time, and since she didn't know what opponent she would meet in the exams it was a great test for their abilities in genjutsu.
As usual she practised with her clones, since nobody seemed to willingly put themselves under her genjutsu. She formed the handseals and spoke out the jutsu's name with her mind. She tried to tie the elements of the scenery around her to the sky in the minds eye of her clone. And then do the same with the elements of the sky to the earth of the mind's eye, so she would see everything as if she were upside down. She struggled to attach the chakra streams correctly, and the vision she got from her clone were totally disorderly, but still could distinguish what was the real earth and what was the real sky (1/9)

She tried again and again, to no avail. Her clone kept seeing what was real, and she struggled to attach the streams of chakra to the right places. She hoped Saotome would help her a little, since she was evidently struggling with quite an easy jutsu. (2/9)

Again she threw herself at the jutsu. She realised she was focussing too much on doing both things right away and decided to break the jutsu up in learning stages so she could figure out how it worked. She started with making the sky the earth as well, as she had more affinity with the earth beneath her feet then how it felt being high up in the sky. She connected some of the chakra tendrils right, and her clone saw the same trees as were around her up in the sky that was still the sky for everything else(3/9)

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas