Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm
A place were you can hang out and go shopping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 am
Jeice strolled into the town,his head turning from side to side as he took in the various sights of the bustling area.He sat on a bench and lit a cigarette while he thought of what to do with his day
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am
Fenix had been walking with Sol for a while now. They had been talking and laughing as they walked, which made the walk seem much quicker than it was.
As the town came into view, Fenix looked over at Sol.
"So what was it you were mumbling back in the lunch room?" He asked. He hadn't pestered her about it yet, and was in all reality quite curious about what she had been so embarrassed about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am
When the town came into view " look I see the town" she said smiling when he asked her about what she mumbled " uhhhhh" as she started blushing again as she stopped walking.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 am
Fenix continued walking when she stopped, looking out to the town. He would have admired it, but his shoulder suddenly jerked backwards, as did his arm.
Looking back to Sol, Fenix saw her blushing and smiled.
"Ok," He said, letting go of her hand and sounding exasperated. "What is so bad that you keep blushing so much?" He asked, facing her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 am
She looked up at him looking into his green eyes " well you see.... I um.... I like you!" it seemed like everything went silent for a moment as her face wAs still blushing red and now looking down at the ground  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 am
Jeice watched the young couple and chuckled.They reminded him of one of the happier relationships he had in hell.Perhaps he would give them a little push in the right direction as payment for Fenix's earlier generosity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am
Fenix's smile fell as her words hit him right in the face and bounced around in his mind for a while. He felt his neck getting hot.
"You...Wait, really?" He asked, his smile coming back. He felt his heart thumping gently against his ribcage. As she looked at the ground, turning a color of red that would have made a beet jealous, Fenix stepped forward, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Well, I like you too." He said, suddenly feeling bashful. He grinned sheepishly at Sol. "I guess you can say that I have for a while now."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 am
She blushed more when he said he liked her too and looked up at him and smiled "really?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 am
Silver walked into towns with Jeice.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 am
Jeice walked alongside Silver and lit a cigarette"do you smoke?" he asked,offering her the pack of cigarettes
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm
"N-No . .thank you though."Silver blushed.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Jeice stuffed the cigaretes back into his pocket and looked around."Hmmm.....so much to do.What do you want to do first?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm
Fenix felt his face get warm as he looked at Sol's smiling face.
"Yea.." He said, sheepishly. "I mean...you're terribly nice to me, you're always happy to see me...I like that." He admitted. He looked into Sol's blue eyes and his onset of shyness seemed to melt away. He relaxed, smiling at her, his heart thumping gently still.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 pm
"yea..." still blushing her ears and tail popped out as she covered her face trying so hard to keep from blushing which wasn't really working out that much.  
Further out

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff