Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 am
Far within the forests bordering Grass Village, there is one patch, an extremely dangerous patch, in which there are thousands of lotus-looking glass spikes. However, above them lie very tall and durable trees, easily capable of holding two -- or even more -- battling shinobi as they fight. However, if one was to fall from their position and to the ground, they would almost certainly die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Yasha entered the arena. She waited beneath the big tree, as she didn't want to give herself a better chance than her opponents. She wanted a fair fight, and she was pretty sure the proctor would not approve her going in first

(( OoC: I will not be online untill tomorrow about the same time * give or take a few hours* so if you go up in the tree, just say I am with you))

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Korumo stepped into the forested area, where he was to fight alongside Ms. Yasha Hayato, the chunnin he was assigned to. The tree's towered quite high, as if they were reaching to take the water from the clouds in order to quench their thirst. Many shadows were cast through the grounds, spreading shadows across the lands as if it were night time already. Even in the gloom however, Korumo spotted the seemingly glowing white hair, that was so similar to his own.

Hmm, I think it would be more fun to reveal one of my own skills to her in an alternative manner. Korumo thought to himself, securing the hood of his clothing over his head. He made his way to Yasha with a quick pace, flying from shadow to shadow in silence. Each moment that he came upon a surface that seemed less cooperative with his stealth, he would simply glide over it with his chakra. Eventually, he made his way to the opposite side of the tree that she rested near, and began to formulate ash grips around his feet (to replace the lack of wall walking incapability at the moment.). Silent, even still, Korumo made his way to the area straight above his partner, looking downward and avoiding any stray sun rays that may alert her.

"Hello!" Korumo roared, pleased with himself for coming so close to the woman without her even flinching. "As you might have noticed, I specialize in stealth, as well as a few other assorted abilities." Korumo continued, he then removed a large cloth, as well as a spare pair of goggles that he kept with him from his pouch, and dropped them in front of the girl. "You may want to put those on when the fighting begins." He explained, " and now, I believe that we should talk of a little strategy." He grinned pulling back the cowl that hid his pale grey eyes, and his white hair

(The strategy stuff they talked of would be what we already discussed.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

When the wind around her changed, she knew someone was coming. She did not pay attention to it, since she knew she was kinda safe here. If it wanted to talk it would talk to her anyway. She didn't move a muscle when suddenly a voice appeared above her.

'' Hello, up there. Care to come down? And why would I need those? I am perfectly adept in taking care of myself. I am a medic, so there is pretty much I can do about things myself. And I probably have to patch you up during the match as well, so please don't try to sever your limbs completely, because that I cannot heal yet. How's that for a strategy?''
, Yasha winked playfully, knowing that was a very lousy strategy. To be honest, she wasn't really a strategist, one thing that would beat her up during battles, because she never had a conrete plan.
''Just come down and we'll talk. Everything around here has ears or means to know things. I knew you were coming just now, so let us at least whisper about these things and have a little surprise for our opponents''

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Korumo leaped from his horizontal perch upon the side of the massive tree, turning in the air before he landed, in order to face his new partner. He was curious as to how he had been detected, even if the girl was somehow a sensor type. The girl seemed a bit overly confident that this genin before her was somehow weak in comparison, though rank is only a title.

"It's simply a precaution, though it is good to know you have medical capabilities." Korumo replied. "How is it that you came to know of my presence?" He asked calmly, stepping near to his new companion so he could speak more softly. "Due to training, equipment, and jutsu, I am invisible to every since but taste." He raised a single eyebrow, to give emphasis upon his confusion. Perhaps this girl could taste the wind, like a serpent, or sense the heat of his body. "What gave me away?" He questioned.

If he could not discover the flaw in his approach then his own plan for the battle may be jeopardized.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

'' If you were of higher rank, I probably wouldn't have noticed you either. I have some ability with wind, and a small gust that shouldn't be there is something I still can detect. Though it was too fast and too small to tell me where you were coming from, only that you were. Stop fussing over that, if we ever meet after this exams I probably won't be able to anymore. And I doubt anyone of our opponents will notice it, if they're not sensory or Fuuton Masters'', Yasha giggled, seeing how worked up the poor boy was by this. To be totally honest, she had been looking for something that disturbed the area, otherwise she wouldn't have noticed at all. But let the boy think her abilities were much more than they really were, she didn't want to look like a weak chuunin.
'' Let's go about strategy, since that technique of yours is quite something. Will work well with how I fight, namely straight on and with a lot of noise on my part. Just for show that is'', she continued, lowering her voice to a soft whisper.

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 pm
"Well, considering that, I believe I have a plan in mind." Korumo replied. He was glad that his training had not been for nothing, it would appear that this girl simply had an unusual gift, one that he may not appear among their opponents. She also appeared to enjoy toying with him so long as he remained serious. How fun he thought to himself. It was very suiting that a wind type would be paired with a fire type, this would allow them to have an advantage of sheer power over the average ninja, but that plan was far too basic, which meant that Korumo, who specializes in tactical ability, had a far greater scheme in mind.

" This is what I have in mind..."

(Korumo discusses what we've already discussed)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''Hmm, sounds like a great plan to me. I could have come up with that. You are sure good in tactics for a genin. Mind to tell me who taught you? I might seek him out for some lessons. You are never too old to learn new tricks in this trade'', Yasha replied. If you were going for tactics, you couldn't pick one more worse than her. She just wanted to go in with all she had, pull a good move and leave her opponent drop dead on the ground. It didn't work always like that, and she could think up some tricks, but she did not spend time on thinking them up often. She just decided them when she was already engaged in battle.

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 pm
"Unfortunately the only master's I've had have taught me to use stealth, and to be good at close combat. Every other quality I have was developed from an orphan life in Kirigakure." Korumo answered. It was most likely not what she wanted to hear from him, but it was the best answer he had. "The only advice I can give you is to find jutsu that will prepare you for any situation." He finished, for he often kept a mental list of any weaknesses he had yet to mend. "I hope we have a good fight for this round, you seem like the kind of person who can handle themselves so we'll probably blow them away." He chuckled a little, taking away from the serious tone, if only to relax before the upcoming event.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

'' Hmm, I can do close combat, as long as it involves Taijutsu'', Yasha pondered for a few moments. Then she decided she should finish training with Katsuro first, as taijutsu was something she could teach herself. Sasori Striker was way more difficult and important to her.'' I am very good at handling things myself indeed, but I would never underestimate my opponent again. I might be strong, but there are always stronger and more cunning people than me. I just hope this fight will let me see how far my abilities have grown''

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm
"Give each fight your all, and you'll see how far you've come with each battle." Korumo replied. The sun seemed to be moving farther towards the west horizon, and even though the lingering shadows of the trees spread darkness across the terrain, the arrival of night still allowed the woods to become darker. He hoped that the fighting would begin soon, for he was becoming impatient.

A small breeze ruffled his white hair, as Korumo chose to sit upon the cool ground. To him, the realization that they would fight within the forest was a stroke of luck. Light only showed through the trees to remove many shadows, only once in the day. The patches of darkness here showed a deep hue of black, and dark green, so deep that even in his white clothing, and with his oddly colored hair, he still would not be seen among them. It almost seemed too easy. Even the trees themselves would provide him with loads of ashes and burnables. It was perfect.

"So, I know your name, and a decent bit of your skills, would you like to share your story?" Korumo asked Yasha, curious to hear of her past.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

As Kamina began to enter the fields of the battle field his foot made a crunching noise, alongside a slight pain. He looked down at the floor to see exactly what it was and it was none other than shattered glass. "What the...," he said as he looked at his foot for a quick moment. The glass had just barely pierced the sole of his shoe and nicked him. "Now I know what to watch out for," he mumbled to himself as a swarm off bugs began to pour down the sleeves of his cloak. They began to swarm in front of him and created a circular platform. He leaped up onto it and allowed it to hover up into the trees above with him aboard. The teen leaped off onto one of the many, thick branches of the enormous trees.
The bugs began to recede into his body once more.
A few of the bugs remained about him before the suddenly dispersed out into the field. They scanned the area for his enemies, which he did not see at the current moment, and spotted them with ease. Thing was, the bugs would be hard for them to spot. A single bug flew and slipped itself into the clothing of each shinobi while the few others reported back to Kamina.
With a few 'buzzes' and 'zips' they told Kamina the location of his enemies. He smiled a bit as he unzipped his cloak and threw it to the floor. This revealed a totally ripped body which seemed to have not an ounce of fat upon him. Seven years of nonstop training seemed to have that effect on a person.
His bare upper body began to "morph". Once completely clean skin began to become tainted with what seemed to be ink. Various tattoos appeared throughout the body of the young teen, even his face. Some formed pictures while others seemed to be just tribal-like tattoos. The young boy cracked his knuckles and let his hand dropped down to his Kaguya-bone sword. If anything 'unexpected' came he'd be ready for the attack. The boy was more swift than one could have imagined, and this would probably save his life in this current battle, without a partner.

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm
Korumo heard a subtle noise off in the distance, it was short yet loud, though from his point of view, it could probably have been a quieter noise but closer. His head turned a very small degree, allowing his ear to be kept in the general direction of the disturbance. After a few moments passed however, he let go of his paranoia, passing the small disturbance off to be nothing more than another small creature crawling around upon the forest floor.

He turned to face Yasha once more, interested in hearing her tale while they awaited the arrival of their opposing team. Not a moment passed however before there was another subtle disturbance. He felt the landing of a small bug upon the smooth light clothing he wore, before it crawled upon him further. Wait, there aren't supposed to be any creatures here at all. Korumo realized, quickly fishing into his clothing for the small shelled creature.

"Yasha, there have been two subtle disturbances within a very short amount of time. You said you sensed me through your skills with wind correct? Is there another here in the forest?" He asked, his voice no longer the soft tone that he had held to keep others from intruding upon them. He finally managed to snag the small beetle from within his attire. If this is the work of an enemy shinobi, then I believe the Aburame should invest in flies rather than heavy beetles. He thought to himself, his eyes scoping out the area as he pulled the hood over his white hair. And if he knew of the beetle's weight, then why would he believe that we would not notice it's presence without a metallic buffer. Korumo was glad that he had met his companions early, upon becoming a genin, for his training in stealth had just become a form of detection.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 am

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''Yeah, there is one other. I am suprised he or she hasn't walked up to us. Maybe this opponent will just attack when the teammate arrives. It might be good for you to go into hiding, as that is what you do best. I don't know where this person is hiding, I only know he has arrived. Better let him come to me, I think I have the best defenses of the two of us'', Yasha said, as she stood up lazily. She didn't care much about the little disturbance in the wind she had felt earlier. She brushed her clothes of the dirt, as an insect fell out of them. '' Great, there bugs here too. I thought they would never come to such a place'', Yasha scowled as she tried to stamp on the bug untill it was dead.

Posions:
1x Deathly poison of Sarium
1x Sleep poison

User Image

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

The bug which the kunoichi had attempted to squash accepted its death and let itself be crushed. However the bug which was once on the shinobi had flown off and reported back to its host. It landed upon the young shinobi's finger and let out a few 'buzzes' and 'zips' like the bugs before him. "I see...thank you," the young boy said bag to his bug.
Now the shinobi knew the location of his two opponents. He turned around and began to jump from branch to branch. The teen gained more and more height with every jump until he had gotten high enough to see his enemies sitting on the branch of a tree adjacent to his own. A sly grin appeared upon his face.
The boy reached into the back out his shinobi pouch and drew three kunai. There were tags attached to these kunai. He threw the kunai at the base of the branch where his enemies currently "hid". The kunai would explode at the base of the tree. The branch would ignite upon fire and the branch would hopefully be rattled enough to crack and fall.

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out