Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
A little silence for Nobahdee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catus_Feles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm
I spoke with her this morning and found out that her cousin was killed. She just found out from her mother and her sister that her cousin who everyone knows as Chuckie was hit by a man while on duty. I can tell that Chrissy was crying a lot because her voice was barely audible on the phone (her voice was cracking). And she is probably pissed as hell right now. So, she won't be on for a week due to grievances. If anyone prays, keep her in your prayers. sad I found the video here:

That is so ******** up. If I was in her shoes, I would wish with every fiber of my being to kick that man's a**. It didn't make sense for that b*****d to run him over because Saddam or whatever the guy's name was going down a one way street the wrong way and her cousin was just trying to get him to back up and go the other way.

Chuck Armour  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am
oh gods! sad

... I know what it's like to lose someone that close to you to senseless violence. if you ever get a chance, let her know that I'm here if she needs any help dealing with it, or any condolences. I'm actually quallified for that, officially... even gave a Eulogy once.

Peace, Chuckie~ -.-  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

A Silver-V-Star

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:03 am
One minute silence for Chrissy's cousin heart

(( Sorry only JUST saw this thread T^T ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am
That is so terribly sad! crying  

Underworld Priestess

RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas