Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 am
'till you attacked him' he said as his aura formed a longsword he then put it to armaggedons neck  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm
"Ok, kid." he chuckled and let his blade cackle to life with lightning surrounding it. "Let's dance." He pushed John's sword away and lunged at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am
John jumped back and started to copy armaggedons moves but with two claymore swords  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am
Armageddon dodged most of the attacks, but got a few gashes on his arms. Thankfully, he was able to recover from fighting that Nikolai guy a while ago. He waited for the right moment then jumped up and landed right on the flat side of John's swords. "Someone's getting weak." he chuckled and slashed at him with his lightning blade.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am
John blocked most of his attcked then felt a large deep gash he laughted 'once i kill you for good niko is next' he said as he pull back the sword and striked once again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am
Armageddon stumbled back and wiped the blood off is mouth. "Niko? Who the hell has a name like that?" he muttered and made chains shoot out of the shadows and wrap around John's neck.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am
'nikolia the russain hate that guy' he said as the chains wraped around his neck he then looked at them 'your power is low fight someone or your wife yell at you' he said laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am
Armageddon used the little amount of time to heal his worst wounds. "You want that kid dead, too, eh?" he muttered and dusted himself off. "I guess I can't kill you now." he chuckled and crossed his arms. "Mainly 'cause I wanna watch a Russian kick a German's a** again." he laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 am
'what ww3 not good germany owns the west the rest is china' he said as the chains were broken 'he has a high bounty on his head due to him eating human meat'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm
"Yeah, didn't ask for a biography, kid." he rolled his eyes then watched him break the chains. "Both you brats will fight and one of you will die. Just makes my life easier." Armageddon chuckled and opened up a shadow portal. "I'll root for you, kid, 'cause I wanna be the one to kill you." he laughed and disappeared.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Shea walked along the path watching some ducks in the pond. She had a poetry notebook in her hands but she couldn't think of anything to write.

(Please quote me)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces