Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Carousel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 am
((missed meh? lol))

Erik snored softly and blinked awake when someone spoke to him. "Hmm? Oh... I suppose I am." he muttered and looked around. Nighttime, and still no Anika. "Mmm, I guess I'll go then." he spoke softly and stood up then cracked his back. "What are you doing back here?" he asked after stretching and looked down at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 am
((lol razz ))
"Oh, I just left my bag here," Nikki mumbled picking up her bag from the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am
"I see." Erik said and rubbed some sleepiness from his eyes. Great, that nap just cost him the whole night. Now he'll be awake for a good long time. "Hmm.... Where should I go....?" he muttered to himself. The Courtyard? Perhaps the Cafe?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 am
"I'm going to the special clearing i wonder what it is see ya ," Nikki said.
She walked towards the EXIT yet again with a bag slung over one shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am
"Mmm, ok. Good-bye." Erik said and thought to himself. He couldn't go anywhere that might spark his suicidal thoughts, and the Cafe had knives... Enough said. Though, he had heard of a place called the Special Clearing. Yes, a field of nature's flowers was perhaps all he needed, so he started walking there.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich pulled his car up to the small park a few blocks from the center of the city. It was a playground, and in it was a carousal that was quite popular with the children. "Have you ever been here before?" he asked Daniel as he started unbuckling him.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

The child looked up and around, eyes wide at the pretty lights, and at all the children. "Not really," he said softly, his voice drenched in pure awe. "We drove past it once. My daddy said he would take me after he came back, but he didn't." Daniel reached up for Fredrich, knowing that the tall man would provide him a far better view than he could get from his short stature.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah
Aww, he looks so cute!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

As he lifted the boy onto his shoulders, a soft frown showed on Fredrich's face. He felt as though he crossed a mental border of the boy's by taking him somewhere that reminded him of his father, but at the same time he was sure something so delightful would cheer him right up. "I'm sure you'll like it." he assured and walked towards the booth. Fortunately for them the ride had stopped just when they arrived. The line was fair, perhaps five other families, and as Fredrich neared the ticket booth he noticed most of the parents walking with their children onto the ride. Understandable seeing as though many of those kids wouldn't know what to do without them. The only children he saw that went on their own were near ten.
His suspicions were met when the cashier requested him to stay with the child. Fredrich hesitated then reluctantly accepted and purchased their tickets. It wasn't like he didn't want to ignore the child, he had pride and for anyone to see him on such a silly ride. Especially Cameron. The black-clad man shivered at the thought of his cop friend seeing him on something like this, oh the jokes he'd hear...
Nevertheless, Fredrich carried Daniel onto the ride and looked up at him. "Which one would you like to ride?" he asked and watched other children hop onto statues of giraffes and elephants with the help of their parents.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm
Awesome nerd
He looked like a little Adrian!

User Image

Daniel Berry

Daniel looked around at the parents and their children, his eyes turning cold. It didn't seem fair that he was alone in the world, and yet these... these brats had what he deserved. He deserved a family, not them! He deserved love and adoration, and a father who wouldn't leave him and his mother to be with a man who would take advantage of them both!
Shaken from his silent rage by Fredrich's question, Daniel pointed to the one animal that was just as powerful as his anger was. "The jaguar," he said simply.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah
...He does! And look at this other pic of Freddy!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Looking to the black animal statue that was in mid pounce, fangs bared, Fredrich wandered over to it without a second thought. Children tended to enjoy animals with claws and fangs, so it was only natural to like the feral yet proud jaguar. Even he was fond of the viscous beast.
Setting Daniel onto the saddle fixed onto the statue, Fredrich curled his long fingers against the pole connecting the animal to the ride and turned his head when he heard a bell ring. Within a couple seconds the lights of the ride began blinking alternately and the ride began moving at a slow pace, though it was clear that it was gaining a steady speed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:04 pm
Awesome nerd
Oh, he's fabulous! And here, it's older Daniel! I've decided that his eyes lighten and his hair stays the same color, but he remains as cold as ever.

User Image

Daniel Berry

Daniel's two small hands reached to grip the pole, disapproving eyes on the children around them. "I hate them," he muttered, glaring at the laughing parents who held their shrieking children. "I hate them all. I... I wish they all..." The young boy couldn't even finish the thought. He knew he wished ill-will upon the people around him, but he couldn't bring himself to imagine death. He wasn't that corrupted yet.
But still, there was something to be said about the pure rage in the child's eyes.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh, I see it!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

One large gloved hand left the pole and rested against Daniel's small back. "It's okay." Fredrich said softly. "You've been through a lot at your age, it's natural to hate everything around you, but you shouldn't live with it your entire life. I know your mother wouldn't want to see her son like that." he said with soft eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

The boy looked up at Fredrich, his expression softening just a bit. "My mother's dying," he said quietly, so that the close children around them couldn't hear. "I heard the officers say that she was gonna be dead soon, so to "get the kid out of the station before it happened". Police people are loud." He looked back to the pole, gripping it tightly with both hands. Suddenly, he bowed his head, his hair covering his eyes, squeezed his eyes shut. "You and Ellie are gonna send me away, and I'm gonna be all alone again. And then you're gonna forget all about me, and I'm gonna hate you too. B-but... I don't want to hate you..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash