Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Favorite Cut-scene Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favorite FF game
  Fatal Frame (original)
  Crimson Butterfly
  The Tormented
View Results

herthey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:43 pm
This is where we can all share our favorite cut-scenes from the three games.

I'm a FF2: Crimson Butterfly fan but my favorite cutscene is probably the one in the third where Reika is chasing Rei down the hall and touches her shoulder. It always gives me the shivers, it doesn't matter how many times I watch it I always start yelling at the screen for Rei to RUN FASTER!! scream

hehe... anyway thats mine now I'd like to hear which ones you guys liked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:03 pm
umm well i like the scene in ff1 where miku is down in the demon mouth area and the light goes out and you see those creepy lil kids singing and getting closer and then the light comes back on and it does it a few more times, that scene is great  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

Ciryature

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:23 pm
Those are both really good scenes. I suppose since we have ones from one and three, we need one from two. So... Ummm.... My favorite cut scene is the special ending you get after you defeat Sae and Mio looks into the Abyss. Yay! Stupid little girl. Did Itsuki-kun not say "Don't look in there!" Duh!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:09 pm
My favorite cut-scene would have to be from FF2: CB. When you first enter the village and Sae touches Mio's sholder "Are you leaving me again?" Dude! That scene made me giggle and scared me at the same time.

And again during the running away ending when Mayu says "I'll wait forever," Or... Something like that.
xD

+.Morbid.Marionette.+

Ciryature

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:28 pm
The cut scene at he beginning of FF3: Tormented, my friend are playing it right now actually. Where Rei sees blue lady for the first time and then she gets pinned down on her hands and legs. Oh yeah, that was freaking gorgeous. Fun fun times.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:30 pm
^ yes!! definately a great scene. I'm loving the scary little girls with stakes!  

herthey

Kysis Liari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:43 pm
So far, my top two are in Crimson Butterfly.

1: when Mio walks in to the storage house. It is so sad, but such a beautifully done scene, too. I liked that one the most.
2: when Mayu goes all emo in the center of the room, with Sae's insane giggle. My family was on a different level of the house when I played through that, and they started freaking out 'cause they didn't know where the laugh was coming from. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:37 am
well...I love Miku in project zero 1 and 3...but my fav cutscene goes to
Rei in the tormented ending.
Wao.So...so...well...Miku appears there too ^^  

Singer_Yuna

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hengbok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:17 am
Rei's shower(s)!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:57 am
Miku "wtching" the strangling ritual... creeps meh oot man!  

Darkwolven_Warrior

Djarfskald

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:00 am
***This might be a spoiler if you haven't gone through FF3 and you wanna see this for yourself***

I'd have to say my favorite scene is from FF3. Its the part when Ototsuki (I believe thats the name, but I could be wrong) manages to follow Reika to the area where she is pretty much left to die. The look in her eyes when Ototsuki is killed before her is wonderful. Weird scene to like but I love Reika and that scene is just beautiful to me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:42 pm
HAha. Wait, Ototsuki is the guy right? the one who *spoiler* Just got the ******** whacked outta him. 'Cause I almost died in that cutscene laughing.

But my FAVORITE. Is in Fatal Frame I. When Miku is going to go fight her first ghost, the editor Ogata. And she starts walking towards the window and he goes "Hey". I dunno why. I just cant picture a ghost all like "Hey"

...Ne Me Mori Facias...

rainbutterfly0

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:39 pm
Herneith
This is where we can all share our favorite cut-scenes from the three games.

I'm a FF2: Crimson Butterfly fan but my favorite cutscene is probably the one in the third where Reika is chasing Rei down the hall and touches her shoulder. It always gives me the shivers, it doesn't matter how many times I watch it I always start yelling at the screen for Rei to RUN FASTER!! scream

hehe... anyway thats mine now I'd like to hear which ones you guys liked.

that one is my fave too! and when Yoshino is freaking out and then she stops and looks at the hallway and the tattooed priestess appears behind them!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:23 am
I guess I like the sence in FF2: Where you get the choice to leave Mayu behind (me and my friend were angry and wanted to see if it would work.)
I just like how Sae's right behind her, that's about it.

In FF3 I'm fond of anything with the mother and daugter in it. I just think they're really cute.  

StrawberryFuma

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Anything with Mafuyu, Itsuke, Mitsuki, Reika, Kei, Yuu in it XD.. and of course anything with lots of blood... you know what scene i mean XD  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff