Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Neko school (1x1 reserved for xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm
A human boy's parent make him go to a school that are known to really love cats. But he finds out that everyone in the school are nekos. The boy sees a very cute neko by the name of atsuko but atsuko doesn't know him and basically ignores him even when the boy talks to him. Can the boy get atsuko to talk to him and maybe love him also?

I will be atsuko who is uke you will be the boy who is seme  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 am
Name: Misaki Ryuzaki
Nickname: Misa (don't ask him)
Race: Human
Personality:
Looks like: He is very built and tall, at a towering 5' 10" weighing in at about 167lbs. He has white hair that he usually wears it in a mo-hock type thing, but he wears it straight if he's late or in a ponytail if he's going to work. He has dark brown almost black eyes, but they change lighter sometimes depending on the weather or the amount of sunlight out.
Bio: He never really stayed in one school because his fathers job made him move around a lot until now. His dad is being stationed at this place where he would now be attending school until he graduates. He knows a lot about other places since he's gonna around quiet a bit.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image

(is this good enough?)  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 pm
(yeah this is good enough)

Atsuko was a very popular boy among the girls and some boys at the school. Atsuko was doing gymnastics in the gym while most of the guys in the gym room just stared watching him run as fast as he could and jump over the long stick thing with the soft pad things under it (I don't know the name of it (´・_・`) )
They liked to watch him move around with the tight girls blue one piece swim suit on because the teachers said it would be easier that way.
"don't you think he is sexy?" one of the guys said " yeah " said the other guys at the same time. "don't you think so misaki?".
None of the teachers were around.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm
(It's fine ^-^ )
User Image
Misaki sighed as he watched the black haired male jump. He watched his gracefulness as he landed down. "Yeah I do too..." he said without taking his eyes off of him, until he got hit in the head with a basketball. "Keep your eyes on the ball!" the coach yelled at him. Misaki nodded as he dribbled the ball a ways before passing it to an open member. The other male shot and scored so the teams were happy and congratulating each other, but not him. He was still looking at Atsuko. He even found himself walking up to him.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 pm
Atsuko didn't know misaki walked over to him because he was listening to the girls that were talking to him about how good he did and about the competition they were going to have. Atsuko turned around when they were done talking and saw misaki. He looked up at him "do I..know you?" he asked his voice soft almost sounding like a girl's voice but you could tell he was still a guy just by the slight deepness of his voice , atsuko wasn't in any of his classes he didn't even know misaki's name. "well?" atsuko's black tail swishes from side to side.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm
Quote:
(sorry he's going to be a shy seme for a while but once he get's used to the other he'll be more assertive promise~!)
User Image
Misaki stood there kind of shyly because he noticed his tail swishing around. He didn't have a tail since he was a 'normal' human. "Uh... no my name is Misaki and I have something to tell you privately," he said, saying the last part quietly. He didn't really care but he had been turned down sub-cautiously every time he took a glace at the neko. It was only his fear that wouldn't let him do the things he wanted with this boy. "Good job on your jump..." he said finally before turning and walking away with his face red.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm
When the students had a break , atsuko walked over to misaki when the other guys weren't around "what do you want to talk to me about?" he asked not really caring but this did get his attention.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am
Misaki turned and looked at Atsuko when he came up to him talking to him. "I have a crush on you, will you be mine?" he asked with a straight face. He looked down at the other male looking at his expressions hoping he says yes. He was glad that no one was around, if people were there he would have just asked for notes.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 pm
Atsuko didn't look surprised at all "yes" he said , it didn't really matter if he said yes or not because be never said no when he was asked out but everyone basically knew that the relationships don't last long he always broke up with them about a week later.

(misaki has to try hard if he wants atsuko, atsuko is a badass uke XD)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 pm
(Okay lol)
Misaki smiled and leaned forward grabbing Atsuko, pulling him closer to him. He held onto him with both arms hoping that it wasn't one of his dreams. He leaned down resting his head on the other's shoulders. He smelt his fragrance and smiled. "It's the real deal," he said as he kissed his cheek.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm
Atsuko let misaki hold him, his tail wrapped around his own leg. He heard the guys on misaki's basketball team talking, atsuko's ears twitched " I bet atsuko doesn't stay with misaki longer then a week" one of the guys said " or like that other guy who he broke up with an hour later and only said that he got bored " another guy said " so I think it will last a day or two maybe less" . The guys looked back at misaki and atsuko " hey misaki!, your trying to put the moves on atsuko" one said and laughed so did the other guys " well good luck with that" they walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm
Misaki held him until he heard them talking to him. He hadn't heard them speak about how he would dump him soon, a week at the latest. "Yeah thanks" he said thinking that they were actually wishing him luck, not making fun of him. It was almost time for class to end so he had to go take a shower soon. He turned back around and looked at Atsuko. "I'm going to go, gotta shower before class ends. I'll see you at lunch 'kay?" he said before saying the question. He leaned forward and kiss him on the forehead this time before turning and running after the other guys.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 pm
Later Atsuko went to lunch and sat down, some girls who were on his team sat with him. "where is misaki?" one of them asked him ,atsuko shrugged "I don't know coming here I guess" .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm
Misaki walked into the cafeteria while panting. He had gotten in trouble and was held after class. He looked for Atsuko and finally found him sitting with other girls. 'He could be with one of them...' he said in his mind before getting lunch. He walked over to the table they were sitting at after he said hey to the guys on his team. They laughed quietly when he passed them and took a seat in front of Atsuko. "H-Hey," he told the girls and Atsuko nervously. He was hoping it would only be him and his new boyfriend.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 am
Atsuko looked up at misaki "hey " he said and smiled which was rare no one hardly seen him smile , the girls giggled and left the two alone.

User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces