Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Neko school (1x1 reserved for xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Atsuko pulled the shower curtains back so his head was showing and looked at misaki who was basically right in front of him "really i can stay with you?" he asked smiling , his chest was showing and his hair was dripping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm
Misaki laughed still looking away with a blush. "Yeah you can if you want," he said. He gripped his pants and turned around and looked at him with a bright blush. He stared for a while before shaking his head and looking back down at the floor.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm
Atsuko smiled "ok, I will then after I get my stuff" he said blushing a bit when misaki stared at him but he stayed half out of the shower his hand holding the curtain he looked away as If he was asking misaki to come in with him . Then atsuko closed the curtain going back in the shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm
"Alright" Misaki said still looking at the floor. He was glad that he accepted the request they could be even closer now. He wondered what kind of person he could be when they were alone, alone.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm
Atsuko came out of the shower , went and put his clothes on. When he was done he walked over to misaki "let's go" he said , they got his things from his aunt's house before he walked with misaki to his house. Atsuko looked at misaki's house he smiled holding misaki's other hand as he unlocked his door with his other hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm
Misaki followed him with his eyes when he changed with a bright blush. When he finished changing he grabbed his hand and walked with him. He was amazed when they got to Atsuko's house it hadn't taken that long to get there. As soon as they got all of the things they went to his own house and entered. Misaki led him to his room and opened it. "Well this is your new home. Hope you like it~" he practically sang. He went to his drawers and took stuff out of one and stuffed it all into another one. "You can use this one if you like~" he said smiling, "or you can hang up your clothes there should be some spare hangers in there." He smiled and sat down on his queen sized bed and followed Atsuko to see what he would do.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm
Atsuko hung his clothes on hangers in the closet and sat next to misaki with a smile. "what do you want to do?" he asked looking at misaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Misaki watched as Atsuko neatly put the clothes away. When he sat by him he took his hand and smiled. "I don't really care anything you want to do~" he said looking at him in the eyes. He wanted him to feel comfortable in his new house.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Atsuko smiled "alright then" he said and kissed misaki on the lips deeply. 'this..isn't good I'm getting attached to misaki' he thought slipping his tongue into misaki's mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Misaki couldn't answer because Atsuko started kissing him. He blushed and kissed back letting him get in his mouth. He rubbed his tongue against Atsuko's before getting on top of him. "I like your idea" he said after pulling away from him. After he finished he leaned forward and kissed him back the way he did before.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Atsuko blushed when misaki got on top of him. "mmm.." he moaned a bit when misaki's tounge rubbed against his own as they kissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm
Misaki pulled away and smiled. "Cute" he said before leaning forward and kissing the boy's chin and going down his neck, until he arrived on top of his shirt. He started moving his hands up his shirt rubbing his stomach taking off the shirt slowly.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:24 pm
Atsuko looked up at misaki innocently when he got his shirt off , he tilted his head to the side a bit, his ears laid flat against his head and his arms above his head. his true submissive nature showing through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm
"Just tell me when you want me to stop," Misaki said. He continued kissing down until he arrived at his chest.

((how far can we go?))  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"ok" atsuko said blushing dark red.

((they can't have sex in this thread we have to take it to the pms when it gets that far))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff