Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Neko school (1x1 reserved for xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm
"thank you" atsuko said smiling then threw a grape into his mouth "I wouldn't say I eat all that healthy because of all the candy I eat" some guys in the lunch room stared at atsuko with smirks as they talked about what perverted thing they wanted to do to him. Atsuko heard them but didn't say anything but his ears went flat against his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm
"Well it's more healthy then how I eat" he said smiling. He took another bite and noticed the other guys that were looking over here. Most of them were from his team, which wouldn't be good later on. He turned away and looked at Atsuko. "What kind of things do you want to do today?" he asked.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm
Atsuko shrugged " I don't care something fun though, I don't have to do practice today" he said then frowned hearing the guys still talking about him . Atsuko stood up "hold on one sec, misaki" he said walking over to them "what the ******** are your problems?" he asked them "nothing we just want you atsuko" one of the guys on misaki's team said grabbing atsuko's arm. Atsuko's eyes narrowed and he grabbed the boy's hair, the guy smirked about to kiss atsuko when atsuko suddenly slammed the boy's head against the brick wall hard. The other guys started to try to hit atsuko but he moved out the way, looks like his gymnastics played off. He beat the other guys up before coming back over and sitting back at thetable with misaki. "bastards.." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
"hm okay then. Is a movie fine?" he asked smiling. Suddenly Atsuko stood up and walked over to the team. He couldn't hear them but he could see the action. He was surprised at what Atsuko was doing. It was even more amazing as he watched him take on the entire table leaving them all on the floor in pain. He was glad that he wasn't over there. When he came back to sit down he smiled and laughed. "Wow... are in you in martial arts too?" he asked jokingly. It still scared him slightly but not much.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 pm
"actually yes, a black belt" Atsuko said calmly "I also know how to use a sword", he looked up at misaki and smiled "and sure a movie sounds great"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 pm
Misaki's eyes widened. "Holy crap, remind me not to make you mad..." he said with a smile. "what kind of movies do you like?" he was really sure what kind of things he liked completely other then candy and fruits and vegetables. He might like ice cream but he was exactly sure.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm
"ok" atsuko said and giggled then said"I like comedies if they are funny but mostly action movies , I hate romances and I hate chick flicks like twilight " (just like me ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 pm
"Hm okay..." he said thinking of a movie that they could watch. He wasn't a fan of action unless half the world died, comedy was all right with him, but he really loved romance's. Especially the ones that made him cry every time he watched them. Scott Pilgrim would be good cause it was funny enough and had lots of action, at least to him. "What do you think of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World?" he asked double checking if it was fine.
(cool this one's like me too)  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:38 pm
"sure" atsuko said, he liked that movie it was funny to him also.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
"Okay~ when school's over we can watch it~ do you want to stop by the candy shop again?" he asked since they didn't have many sweets at home. He had finished his lunch and was going to throw it away because class was about to start, but he decided to wait for Atsuko today.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm
"yeah" he said then when atsuko was done eating the grapes he stood up "are you done misaki-kun?" he asked cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 am
Misaki stood up when Atsuko did and smiled. "Yeah I'm done." he said blushing. He heard the cuteness that was added and it made him remember the night before. He went and threw away his tray and walked back to Atsuko. "Ready to go?" he asked waiting for him to move or answer. He checked the clock in the cafeteria. It was almost time for class to start but not quite.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm
"yeah" atsuko said smiling, he grabbed misaki's hand and held it as they walked out of the lunch room together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm
Misaki smiled back and grabbed his hand and walked off with him. He could feel the stares but he didn't care. "Where to first? he asked not sure if the other male wanted to go to his locker first or what.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 pm
Atsuko smiled "let's go to my locker " he said other students stared seeing at the two males holding hands but he also ignored them too. When atsuko opened his locker there was a lot of cutesy things , he had pink fluffy wallpaper on the walls .  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff