Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Summer School Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm
Only I will post here and I'm not making this fancy. I'm lazy xD <3

>> A v e r y - Ma d i s o n - C o n r a d <<

User Image

** --> " Pretty pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel like you're less than, ******** perfect. " <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Avery Madison Conrad
But I'm called: Avery. Sometimes Ave but I prefer Avery.
I'm a: Female
And I was born this many years ago: 17
I'm this tall: 5'3"
And I weigh about: 106lbs
My eyes are: blue/greenish
My hair is: brown/orangeish

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I grew up in a house by a lake. My parents got divorced when I was only a few months old so I lived with my mom. She was lawyer so she had a tooonnn of money, enough to live in said lake house. It is gorgeous there. It's our summer house now and we live in an apartment in the city. I've never been a spoiled brat like most teenage girls. Sure, I got everything I wanted, but I was grateful. I was also lucky enough to be gifted with my fathers beautiful vocal talents and I have been singing all of my life. Unfortunately, I hit a bit of a speedbump. For all of my life, I had been worried about how I look or if I was skinny and pretty enough. No one thought it was much of deal, they just thought it was a phase. Sadly, that phase never went like it should've. I kept it very well hidden was very supcious about it. Until one day I was caught throwing up in the bathroom of a McDonalds by my cousin who, of course, went and told my mother. I am bulimic. I finally told my mom in that smelly McDonals bathroom and am now being forced to go to the stupid Hollows Rehablitation Summer School. I was pissed about it but I couldn't do anything to prevent it.

My Heart Sings<--
Jar of Hearts - Christina ********' Perfect - P!nk
Lead me - Sanctus Real

--> My clique: Singer

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: iiMorgann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 pm
>> A n n a - B r i a - T z e n o v <<

User Image

** --> " We were born to succeed, not fail " <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Anna Bria Tzenov
But I'm called: Just Anna please
I'm this tall: 5'4
And I weigh about: 103lbs
My eyes are: Green
My hair is: Dark brown

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I was born and raised in Vladivostok, Russia. I moved to the U.S after my mother and brother were killed, This was my first year here, I was moved with my grandmother, she is my only family now. Since it is only my first year, my accent is thick, but I had been studying English since I was 14, so It is not that hard to me anymore. Ever sine I was a little devushka(girl), I had a strong interest in the Arts. I wasn't that bad either. As I grew, I became better. In school, since it has been my first year in America, I didn't do very well. Also, I was more interested in art than learning, so I am being sent to summer school.

My Heart Sings<--
Theme Song 1< Julia Savicheva - esli v serdce
Theme Song 2< Hot Like Wow
Theme Song 3< Edge of Glory

--> My clique: Artist

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: x deadly x liar x

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm
>> A r i e l l a - S e l e n e - V i v i a n <<

User Image

** --> " Beware, children. My personalities have been acting up lately... " <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Ariella Selene Vivian
But I'm called: Ari, Ella, or Ariella. Whichever one you prefer.
I'm this tall: 5'9"
And I weigh about: 124 lb.
My eyes are: A delicate balance of blue, green, and gray
My hair is: golden blond

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I was born in Tampa, Florida. A place that doesn't appreciate my genius. I grew up there, constantly around the strangest people. I was always very smart. I started reading very early on in life, quickly surpassing those in my grade, and even those beyond. Yes, I was declared above average. In other words, I became the "nerd." From what the media had publicized in stupid sitcoms, nerds were at the bottom of the food chain. They were the losers of the school because they were smart. Being smart was a bad thing, and stupidity was commendable. None of this was truly logical to me, but when I was bullied all through my years at school, I felt the need to dumb myself down. I created a new personality around those that liked stupidity because they themselves were stupid. They saw through it and called me a "wannabe." FREAKING MORONS!!! Ahem, sorry, that was my angry personality acting up there. Anyways, I began cutting myself, until I realized that the only way I was going to get them to like me was if I made it convincing. So I started taking acting classes, and I became so obsessed with the parts that I started contracting the characters' personalities, using each of them at different times. I still had my usual, smart, sophisticated, kind personality, but I had others as well. People said they were getting out of hand when I started losing control of the personalities. They drove me to do things like drugs and drinking. I personally believe that I haven't lost control at all. I'm perfectly fine, trust me. I just wanted to act that way. Plus, I discipline myself when I misbehave. Still, my parents, who didn't expect to have such an "insane freak/genius child," sent me to this summer school. They say I have "Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)," which you should look up if you don't already know what it means. They put me on these special meds, but I don't think there's any need for it... Anyways, about the summer school, I should ace it easily.

My Heart Sings<--
Dead Man Walking - The Script<
Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk<
Broken - Lifehouse<

--> My clique: Nerd

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Eva-Aisha-Luv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:36 am
>> T i m o t h y - B l a i n e - C u r t i s <<

User Image

** --> "Truth comes out a little at a time..and it spreads just like a fire.." <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Timothy Blaine Curtis
But I'm called: Timmy, Tim, but I love 'Timmy'~
I'm a: male
And I was born this many years ago: Seventeen
I'm this tall: 5'4''
And I weigh about: 104 lbs
My eyes are: muddy brown
My hair is: a very dirty brown~

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... Born to tow lovely parents whom didn't want me.. Well, thats what I heard from my foster parents. I am normal.. I have grades like an average joe, I dont do much.. Well, I am normal except the huge hunger for stealing things. Im not-so good.. But, I did get arrested for stealing a Wealthy Lady's purse with tons of money.. And, I was suppose to have a trial.. But, I played the innocent card and begged the police men to question the lady.. And even though I took it.. No one saw and there was no cameras. So, naturally, innocent till proven guilty. My foster parents, Jen and Kyle, are happy to hear that I was innocent and wasn't going to Juvy. I love my life.. Dont get me wrong.. Im not suicidal...mostly. I have an issue with fire.. I always keep a(n) lighter in my pocket. And with that lighter I like to see things burn.. I burned skin, my own and others, and bugs and paper.. I just love to hear the noise and need to hear it. My so-called friends think I have a split personality, but I dont. I am Timmy. The one and only.. Oh, why am I at summer school? I keep burning my homework and classwork, thats all. But, does anyone believe others when they say I do? No.

My Heart Sings<--
Velvet - Breathe Carolina<
Oh Glory - Panic! At the Disco<
I Ruin Dreams not Nightmares - Watchout! Theres Ghosts<

--> My clique: Average Joe

--> Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: iNessieMonsterRawr

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 am
>> Lee - Kai - Yung <<

User Image

** --> " I rolled a one? Epic Fail!" <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Lee Kai Yung
But I'm called: Lord Payne the Just
I'm a: Guy
And I was born this many years ago: 18
I'm this tall: 5’5”
And I weigh about: 145 lb
My eyes are: Brown
My hair is: Naturally Black

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I grew up with my nose in a game manual and could care less about school. I love to play dice games and veg out while playing game consoles all night. I may be a nerd, but I sure as dice don’t care about school. It’s so boring. I already know all that stuff. I’d much rather live my life as Lord Payne the Just, an epic level paladin decked out in mithril silver armor and a bag-of-holding full of fantastic items. I’ve got a mother and father who favor my older brother more than me, so acting out is what I’m good at…just to get attention.

My Heart Sings<--
”White and Nerdy” – Weird Al

--> My clique: Manga & TCC/RPG/MMORPG club! (Nerd heaven.)

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Ice God Erik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 am
>> D i a n a - J o l i e - C a s e r t o n <<

User Image

** --> "You thought you had me figured out, but you thought wrong." <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Diana Jolie Chaserton
But I'm called: It's Chass to you. Call me Diana and I'll cut you.
I'm a: female, hurr durr
And I was born this many years ago: seventeen
I'm this tall: 5' 6"
And I weigh about: 121lbs
My eyes are: hazel
My hair is: blond

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... On the outside you'd think my life was great. Spoiled little brat who had all she needed and more, with a foxy mom and a successful father. Yeah, looked pretty perfect all right. A father who was too busy running his business to be home, and a stay-at-home mother who needed a man between her legs to keep busy. I guess what they say is true, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. For I followed my mother's footsteps rather well, becoming a stone cold fox myself, and adapting some bad habits along with it. I'd gone to private school all my life, and for high school I was in the Mary-Elizabeth Academy For Young Ladies. A real prim-and-proper Catholic school, and a real pain in my a**.
Last year I had started smoking cigarettes, and doing heroine, and just like mummy I had a guy between my legs as well to pass the time. This was how I got sent to this summer school. I took cheerleading outside of school, thanks to my parents, and after practice one day, I'm found under the bleachers with Clark, doing some very un-Catholic things. Aside from the sex, they also found the knife hidden in my boot, my cigs in my purse, and found that I was high as a damn kite with a fresh hole in my arm. Yup, perfect little life.

My Heart Sings<--
Lolipop - Mika
Who's That Chick - Rihanna
I Hate Seagulls - Kate Nash

--> My clique:Cheerleader

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Cadenza of the Heart

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm
>> R y a n - D a i r n - K r a f t <<

User Image

** --> " If of all words of tongue and pen,
The saddest are, "It might have been,"
More sad are these we daily see:
"It is, but hadn't ought to be." "
<-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Ryan
But I'm called: Just ryan is fine.
I'm a: Boy of course
I'm this tall: 5'9
And I weigh about: 140
My eyes are: Blue
My hair is: Light brown

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I was born an only child into a very wealthy family, both my parents own their own company and we never had money problems. My parents have never really payed attention to me. Whenever I would feel sad or wanted someone to talk too they would give me some money and told me to go shopping. My parents sent me off to prep school but I didn't want to go, I hated it there and hated them for sending me away. In an act of rebellion I decided not to go to any of my classes. Because of my bad behavior they decided to send me to this summer school with a bunch of kids I don't know. All of my friends in life have all ways liked me for my big house or my money. I feel like I've never had a true friend. so I've decided while I'm here i decided to not talk about my parents or my money and see where it gets me!

My Heart Sings<--
Nevershoutnever-Seawhatweseas<
Devon Werkheiser-Ifeyes could speak<
Red car wire-infinity<

--> My clique: prep

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: xoXbroken-princessXox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm
>> Яə i ℓ ℓ y - A ℓ ə ¤ a η đ ə я - ø ø φ ə я <<

User Image

** --> " You want me to play the game of who has it worse? ******** off. " <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Reilly Alexander Cooper
But I'm called: Rii
I'm a: Male
And I was born this many years ago: Eighteen
I'm this tall: 6'1"
And I weigh about: 162
My eyes are: Blue/Green
My hair is: Black

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... Listen closely, because I wont repeat myself. I never let people know this. But I was (and slightly still am) a sweet kid. Everything changed when my father died over seas only three years ago. I remember the day they came to my door. My mom fell to the floor weeping as they handed me the triangular flag. At his funeral, the casket was empty. Of course they told us exactly what happened, but thats a story for another time. After that I did everything I could to help my mom. But nothing was quite working out for us. She dropped into a deep depression, she lost her job, and would never leave the house. I myself got a job to help, along with my older sister. We were fine for the first year and a half. Until my sister came home drunk with a s**t load of her friends. We got into a big fight, who won? She did. Her friends held me down as she shoved alcohol down my throat. I had never been so scared. But by the third drowning..I blacked out. When I woke up I was handcuffed in a jail cell. They said I was high and drunk when they got a hold of me. My sister and her friends were no where to be found. No one came to bail me out, not even my mother. After a few days, they let me go. But after that, my life was made for weed, meth, alcohol, and smoking. The last time I got arrested, the officers suggested this summer school for me. My mom agreed and signed me over to them. I will not give in.

My Heart Sings<--
Dear Agony < Breaking Benjamin
Your Guardian Angel < Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I Will Not Bow < Breaking Benjamin

--> My clique: Scene

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Bloodylilrose

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm
>> E l y s e - A m a y a - M e r c e r <<

User Image

** --> " Let us drink to another day and dance to another song. " <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Elyse Amaya Mercer
But I'm called: Eli, Merce, or Mercy
And I was born this many years ago: Sixteen
I'm this tall: 5'7"
And I weigh about: 115lbs
My eyes are: Pale, pastel green
My hair is: Coppery-red

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I was born in Florence, Italy, as the daughter of a perfectly normal woman and a Priest. Obviously, it was a break of his vows, so before it was proven that he had impregnated a woman, he pretty much resigned from being a Priest so that he could be with my mother. However, he did not want to suffer the shame of being such a tempted man, so after I was born, he moved with her and me to Greece for their wedding. Life was fine and dandy there, but it didn't feel like home. Since my mother was American and actually just visiting family in Italy, she persuaded him to move the family to the States. It was a great life, too. My father got a job as a website designer, and my mother decided to work a business from home, becoming a consultant for Mary-Kay. My parents raised me well, so I had always been a good kid with good grades and good behavior, and I even had this amazing talent for dancing, of which my parents were so proud. One summer, when I was thirteen, I stayed with my aunt and uncle back in Florence. Great people, love them to death. My stay was enjoyable; all except for one night. There was a break-in: two men, mostly interested in valuables and money. My uncle was shot and my aunt knocked unconscious, and I was raped by both of them. The police showed up in the middle of it all and my uncle was immediately taken to the hospital in critical condition while my aunt and I were taken to the hospital after the men were arrested and the mess was cleaned up. Luckily, my uncle survived, my aunt didn't suffer brain damage, and I wasn't impregnated. But I was still traumatized. My parents were so enraged about it when I returned home, but eventually, things died down due to my lack of making a big deal of it. Shortly afterwards, I took to drinking. Heavily. I became an alcoholic, and my parents didn't even know until this school year. They didn't blame me, but they decided it would be best to break the nasty habit before it killed me. So they sent me to summer school.

My Heart Sings<--
I Hope You Dance--Lee Ann Womack<
Never Too Late--Three Days Grace<
Angels--Within Temptation<

--> My clique: Dancer

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Torza Darqyx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers