Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Secret Service

Back to Guilds

Our agents are leaders, commanders and Soldiers. for people who are Intelligent, social, orators, commanding, brave, and leaders. 

Tags: Armed Forces, CIA, FBI, Command, Government, Leaders 

Reply Gaian Secret Service
Weave Your Tale Here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiji
Vice Captain

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Greetings, Everyone!
In light of this guild, I decide to make this forum to give everyone a chance to introduce themselves properly to the rest. Tell what you'd like about yourselves, hopefully with your name of choice included. It just gives us a chance to know you better in the guild. Oh and mention your birthday, I'm more generous than I look~ Start begging though, and I'll bite you...

Wiji's Exposition:
Hello, ladies and gents, The name is Wiji. A hired hand and quite possibly the last name you'll hear if your head has a price.
No worries though, I'm just here to help the guild along. I suppose some things about myself are that I'm a Huge nerd; D & D, playing pokemon, and the whole nine yards. Hell, My job title even has "Geek" in the name. Also, any questions or conversations about music? Ask me, I've been playing for 10 years on...well, so many instruments I lost count.
Oh and I'm a slight Grammar Nazi, so watch yourselves.

Welcome and make sure that you, again, mention your birthday!!
;D

heart Birthdays heart
Drew: March 14th (Everyone get him Pie!~)
Wiji: September 6th
Sam: April 2nd
Peto: Semptember 15th
Aang: February 13th
Dal: June 17th
Vex: March 26th
Aly: October 5th
Saph: May 4th
Alvaro: February 22nd
Herro: April 8th
Aaron: March 15th
Cyanin: February 4th
Joan: November 29th
Todd: June 25th
Nick: August 7th
Xai: August 30th
Yukki: December 21th

Note: Please PM me if you do want a Birthday present, I am extremely forgetful and I can't remember everyone of these dates. Sorry!~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 am
hello guild DarcSkullz is my name ( my irl name is Dale )

it's a pleasure to be in the guild 'n' i will do my best or try my best to be here for when needed

a bit 'bout me: i like campin in the wilderness - fishin 'n' huntin - joggin , walkin , bikin , - hockey - kickin back chillin with great friends 'n' talkin to get to know other's is the best thing to start ff a good friendship leadin to the best days 'n' all  

DarcSkullz

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wiji
Vice Captain

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 am
DarcSkullz
hello guild DarcSkullz is my name ( my irl name is Dale )

it's a pleasure to be in the guild 'n' i will do my best or try my best to be here for when needed

a bit 'bout me: i like campin in the wilderness - fishin 'n' huntin - joggin , walkin , bikin , - hockey - kickin back chillin with great friends 'n' talkin to get to know other's is the best thing to start ff a good friendship leadin to the best days 'n' all

Welcome to the GSS, Darc. Oh and what's your birthday, I'm starting a list.
Just think if me as the secretary here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am
Hello! biggrin The name's Exquisite Kiss. In real life, Samantha - You can just call me Sam.

I like to be active as well as being lazy. I play the guitar and love more than anything to get to know other people and help out with everyone and everything that needs it. I'm happy to join this group. mrgreen Very much appreciated!

Birthday: April 2nd  

Lprism
Crew

peto_da_stunna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm
Hey whats up my name is peto(nickname) this guild seems pretty cool glad to be in it. Im a musician i make my own music i like to play football, basketball, swim, work out, make music, hang with my friends and fam and have a good time enjoying life as it is. Im a real cool person to get to know looking to have fun in this guild.
my Birthday is September 15.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm
Hello member, my name is aang, i am a reliable person and i hope to hear back from everyone else, i am honored to join this guild. My birthday is on february 13th. i like to draw and play video games. ask me any nintendo question and i will get it right...probably mrgreen

i am very random sometimes...so beware me in towns...hehehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA...why am i laughing  

Aang1994

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wiji
Vice Captain

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Aang1994
Hello member, my name is aang, i am a reliable person and i hope to hear back from everyone else, i am honored to join this guild emo

Don't forgot to write your birthday, I can't be nice if I don't know.
Sadly, I am not psychic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm
hi everyone my name is ( DAl nickname) wink , i love horror movies twisted and i love music so much , I play piano and I also like to swim and to play basketball . I'm happy to join this guild . cause I like to make a new friendship.
lol . heart
My birthday is on jun 17  

lonely girl o_o

Vexatious Shade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Grettings humans and other assorted beings! I am Vexatious Shade, or Blaze, if you prefer to say my real name.

I am a simple demon with delusions of grandeur. I joined this fine government to (hopefully) one day rule the world with an iron fist. Drew shall be the real master of the world, of course. I'll just deal with the murdering and the slaves and the whatnot. ..Perhaps I reveal too much. Shutting up now.

Oh and I was born on March 26th.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 pm
hi my names alybaly (my really one is alicyn).
i like to do a lot of things, i love being out side, camping, hiking, swimming,going to the lake snow and water boarding. i am open to really anything that will keep me dizzy.i love to read... well some times that is. i like to right story's and poems and stuff like that but i don't think they really that good, and i really shy some times.
i was born on October 5th.
(and u can call me aly if u want)  

Alybaly

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm
Greetings my fellow agents, my name is Saphiranae but please call me Saph, I am a huge fan of doctor who, kingdom hearts, and voltaire the music artist. My hobbies include reading, watching tv, playing video games, and playing on the computer, i am a very nice person to get to know and i do not lie. My birthday is May 4th  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm
I Guess I Should Introduce Myself, Hello! My Name Alvaro and Iam 17 years old. I like many People Enjoy Reading Manga Wacthing Anime Watching Movies and Overall Like many of U Enjoy the comforts of serenity routine the security of the familiar the tranquility of repitition. Oh! and My Birthday in on The 22nd of Feburary
~Thank You  

snake2576

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Evers Lullaby rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Evers Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm
Hi Everyone smile My names Haley but people call me "Herro". Umm Drew actually recruited me. I have 2 friends in the guild i believe the draconious person i think thats how you spell it and rainbowface smile (she's my wife)

A bit about me: Im totally random and completely wierd. Im the "Nerdy emo perverted wierd girl" no one likes biggrin . I don't really care what people say about me just as long as they dont talk behind my back because i will get in your face and cuss you out. i have a bit of a bad temper. I LOVE PANDAS AND MY FAVORTIE COLOR IS BLUEEE ^.^. OH AND IM ASIAN biggrin GET AT ME SON!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm
i forgot to add im 17 and my birthday is April 8th biggrin  

Evers Lullaby

Master Of Dark n Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Hi ! Master Of Dark n Light here . My real name is Aaron and my birthday falls on March , 15.IMPECCABLE,INDESCRIBABLE, GENIUS, FAMOUS, GREAT and SIMPLY AMAZING.These words are not me. AWFULLY shy towards people I DON'T know or not USED to. I'm a simple man in an amazing life .Even though I complain about life and society, I still think it’s beautiful.I am a Jesus follower.God leads my way & I loved it . Feel free to ask me anything biggrin  
Gaian Secret Service

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff