Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Tektek Shop! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13Radishes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 am
i'm just going to open one here ^_^ i do all sorts of Tektek's and they usually take about a day, i charge the same price for any budget and theme, I usually make tekteks that not only make your avi look good, but also the items i choose will not make your avi look disproportionate or weird in my opinion), examples of my work are listed at the bottom of this post the price listing is as shown

Specifications, if you ask me to do different things i charge differently

Color Theme (eg. blue, red, green) - 400g
General Theme (eg. vampire, emo, hipster) - 800g
General Theme with Picture (means you want me to make an avi as close to the picture you give as possible) - 1k
Budget (if you want an avi within a certain price) - 500g
Specific Items (if you want me to use certain items to make your avi, eyes and hair DO NOT count) - 400g

EXAMPLE: Color Theme: red, General Theme: Schoolgirl, Budget: 200k

NOTE: Please POST HERE OR PM ME your specifications and i'll charge you based on the list above, if you post here i will quote you when i take your order.

Some Stuff I've made

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the only reason they're pretty stereotyped is because i was only able to find the avis that i have done for myself ^^ so the eyes are the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:31 am
Mmmm, not my style.  

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampireangel2323

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am
I want 2 avis if you please one with theme color them of white and gold the other with a color theme of red and black ^^ PS I want theme to have blond hair though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 am
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=43796796

Hello! I like your work, you provide a great service.

I would like a 'Specific Items' avatar. The link above is a tektek using only what's in my inventory. You can add whatever items you want that aren't in it, and mess around with whatever base you like. Any color theme. It doesn't have to be matchy-matchy. Unlimited budget, if you're adding onto it.

Here is any other information you might need, such as how many multiple items I have, etc.

Go crazy with it! I'll pay whatever the charge is for a...special request.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

13Radishes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 am
vampireangel2323
I want 2 avis if you please one with theme color them of white and gold the other with a color theme of red and black ^^ PS I want theme to have blond hair though

ok so summing it up...

Color theme: white and gold

Color theme: red and black

both must have blonde hair
and they both are female right? or do i get a choice (no extra charge for the gender though)

would you like any general theme or budget? if not the total will be 1000g, 200g general charge for making an avi, is this ok? Please reply for me to start your order  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 am
Silas Manner

I would like a 'Specific Items' avatar. The link above is a tektek using only what's in my inventory. You can add whatever items you want that aren't in it, and mess around with whatever base you like. Any color theme. It doesn't have to be matchy-matchy. Unlimited budget, if you're adding onto it.

Here is any other information you might need, such as how many multiple items I have, etc.

alright sounds fun, but basically, you just want a random avatar of whatever budget but keeping your original eyes and hair, must i preferably use items from your inventory or do i not have to? If i have to use at least some of your inventory items and charge is 500g, if not it is 200g.

NOTE: i will take your order AFTER finishing vampireangel2323's one because she posted first if that's ok.  

13Radishes

vampireangel2323

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 am
that fine female for both please  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 am
Color theme: white and gold.
General theme: none
General them picture: none
Budget: 1,000,000
Specific Items: none  

Cooa

13Radishes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 pm
Cooa
Color theme: white and gold.
General theme: none
General them picture: none
Budget: 1,000,000
Specific Items: none

alright that's a total of 900g

NOTE: i'll take your order once i'm done with vampireangel's and Silas's order, i'll quote you again when i'm done with with both  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm
Okay but do i trade the money when you finish the avatar ???  

Cooa

13Radishes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 am
Cooa

yes you do,once you pay i'll give it to you, if you don't like it i can make minor changes, if you want a major change i will charge an extra 400g, if it's a minor change then no charge unless you change more than three times, then it's extra 200g  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am
vampireangel2323
that fine female for both please

hey i finished both of the avis, i'll start a trade with you, pay me 1k and i'll release both of them to you complete with an item list, don't worry you can still change them if you don't like them later smile

as for the avis i don't think it'll be something you'll be expecting, the budgets are quite high since there wasn't a limit. never the less i think they're both nice, .  

13Radishes

Cooa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 am
TokiRyuu
Cooa

yes you do,once you pay i'll give it to you, if you don't like it i can make minor changes, if you want a major change i will charge an extra 400g, if it's a minor change then no charge unless you change more than three times, then it's extra 200g

okay please remind me when you finish  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

TokiRyuu
Silas Manner

alright sounds fun, but basically, you just want a random avatar of whatever budget but keeping your original eyes and hair, must i preferably use items from your inventory or do i not have to? If i have to use at least some of your inventory items and charge is 500g, if not it is 200g.

NOTE: i will take your order AFTER finishing vampireangel2323's one because she posted first if that's ok.
Well, considering I just sold a bunch of my stuff, just make anything you want :3  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Silas Manner

TokiRyuu
Silas Manner

Well, considering I just sold a bunch of my stuff, just make anything you want :3

taking on your order now. i have to use back your eyes and hair right?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff