Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ғʀυɪт's ʙɑsӄєт: Unspoken Feelings {PROFILES}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

This is the Profile forum for ʈɧe ғʀυɪт's ʙɑsӄєт: Unspoken Feelings. Here, I store all the profile's made for each character. Here is the link back to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

User Image
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Yumiko Ai Sohma
But I like to be called: Yumi
I am Nineteen years old! But I'll be older once December Twenty-Fifth comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Eight Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: *Blush* That's a secret!
I'm just your everyday Rabbit of the Zodiac

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Yumi has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. Yumi is a warm person and has a rather innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her clumsy nature and tendency to forget small things. Yumi is known to ask questions that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others. She can be a bit strict though, despite her kind personality, and will give her younger brother a good scolding and whack on the head every time he mistreats girls.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Yumiko was born one of a set of fraternal twins to one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. Their parents Minase and and Daisuke, being very young and still unexperienced with the aspect of having a family, had estranged themselves from the Sohma family after they had found out that they were pregnant. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they eloped. Being still very young and without much money, Daisuke got a job as a construction worker, the only job he could get despite it's low pay. For a while, they managed to get by and lived happily, anxious for their baby to be born so the could have a real family. When the found they were to have twins instead, they became rather nervous. They could barely get by on their own and with an upcoming baby, so another would be quite expensive. Daisuke began working longer hours, more and more stress beginning to build on him as he struggled to make money to feed his wife, the two children within her, and himself. When the twins were born, two months earlier than expected, and held in each of their arms, it was discovered one was a Zodiac- Yumiko being the Rabbit. They didn't know how to react. Minase and Daisuke were on the edge of emotional breakdowns, with one of their children being born a zodiacs and hardly any income coming in, they had no choice but to give both of the children up as they couldn't support two children let alone one. It hadn't helped that their mother was absolutely disgusted with the fact that one of her children was born as what she called a "freakish monster".

The twins were taken to the Sohma Estate and their mother, having broken down from emotional stress, had her memories erased. Daisuke kept his memories, his love, though small, still remaining for his children. The two were raised by their grandparents, on their fathers side. Despite the solemn and cold relationship with their Daisuke, they treated the two like close members of the family and welcomed them with open arms. Their father would often come to visit them, though the visits weren't very long. He would often bring them gifts and clothes in order to express that he still cared. The visits, though, shortened over the years. Their father had gotten a better paying job and their mother had become pregnant with a boy, one who has absolutely no idea about them. Soon their father had stopped visiting, only coming every few months or so to give a check to the Sohma family for taking care of them, or to have a very awkward conversation with the two about how much they'd grown or how they looked so much like their parents.

The twins soon became withdrawn, they had already lost one parent due to her own disgust of them, and it hurt to lose another. It hadn't helped that Yuichi had started to become a bit rebellious, often getting into fights and playing pranks on others. Yumiko was a sensitive child and was seen as a baby-cry. Due to this, the twins didn't make many friends and if they did, it didn't last very long. Her brother would often tell her "Who cares? We're better off alone." or "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together everything will be alright." Soon enough, the twins began to believe this themselves and shut the rest of the world out. They saw no need to even talk to other children and played by themselves in order to occupy their time. Despite their grandparents tries to be close to the two, all their attempts seemed to fail. Life began to seem better off without other people.

Other children would think the twins believed they were too good for others, especially since they were members of the Sohma family, one of the biggest families in Sakura, Japan. Yumiko was a baby-cry as a child, often tripping her own two feet or crying whenever her brother wasn't be her side. Because of this, she was constantly bullied by those around her, being teased and made fun of. Kids would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, the Sohma family transferred her to a different school, and her grandparents took her to properly get her hair cut, though it gave her a boyish appearance. It was this that caused her brother to be so over-protective of her, and kept others from trying to get close to her. He even pushed away family members, honestly believing that befriending others would only result in her pain. Despite all this though, the memories of that day still remained clear in Yumiko's head and still remain. Yuichi felt like all his efforts had been put to waste.

But like all things, that soon came to a change. Soon, they were already in High School, and Yuichi no longer found it necessary to stay by her side. He soon became interested in girls and Yumiko suddenly felt unneeded. Sure, despite her boyish looks and rather flat chest, she was a Sohma after all. And like all Zodiacs of the Sohma, Yumiko was born more beautiful than normal people. Because of this, she was often chased by guys despite her constant rejections. Most of the friends she had made in high school were either back-stabbers looking for more popularity or people that just didn't get her. Her brother, along with his interest in girls had also sprouted another interest- knowledge. He had always been a good student and had exceeded in each of his subjects, but he felt in order to be the College Professor that he wanted to be, that he needed to go to better schools and have a better life, so he decided to study abroad at a Private High School, which would be followed by Six Long Years in College in America. Yumiko, whom had grown up relying on him, felt lost without her brother, and suddenly felt discouraged to go on without him there. Despite the two being twins, they hadn't shared the same dreams and had been different in all ways, since the beginning.

Shortly after her brother left, Yumiko's grandmother died. Though since they hadn't been very close since the beginning, she saw no real point in being saddened by such a thing. We would all die eventually, right? So what was the point in mourning something that was impossible to avoid? Her grandmother's death though, left her a Fifteen year old minor and subsequently alone. Since her grandfather had Alzheimer's, he was in no position to properly raise Yumiko and so she was sent off to live with a close cousin of her's, Makoto. When first meeting him, one who chased girls and had such a laid-back nature, bothered her a bit. But she came to see after a while, that he was very kind and he treated her like a sister. More than her brother ever did anyway. The two, being inseparable since meeting, referred to each other as brother and sister and are very friendly.
After graduating High School, Yumiko had no other choice but to stay at the Sohma Estate. Having no real dream for the future and being tied down as a Zodiac made er believe a different future other than confinement was impossible.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Yumiko has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by the dark and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank a couple of bullies played on her when she was a child. Her favorite hobbies cooking and cleaning, and Makoto likes to say she would make a very good wife, something that always makes Yumiko blush in frustration.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Karenai Hana // Shimokawa Mikuni
The Great Pretender // Vic Mignogna
Morning Grace // Okazaki Ritsuko

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Food
Cooking and Cleaning
Makoto
Helping Others
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Liars
Bullies
Being called a baby-cry
Being teased

ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
"Handsome is something I do best."

My name? It it's... Makoto Sohma
But I like to be called: Mako-kun
I am Eighteen years old! But I'll be older once August Fifth comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Eight Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Dude
I kinda have a thing for: Hot Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Any cute little thing that walks past.
I'm just your everyday Dog of the Zodiac

Mako very boisterous, as well as being very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. He always acts basically the same even when separated from Yumiko, though because she is no longer there to keep him company he see's no need to hold himself back. Mako can be rather childish and inconsiderate, not knowing how to interact with other people besides his sister since they both spent most of their lives only spending time with each other. They both, however, have a tendency to be honest, loyal, and bring confidence to others around them. Makoto though, is very flirtatious as well as conceited, often referring to himself as "the great me". He is not very good with relationships as though he tends to treat his latest girlfriend with respect, in the end he always looks and flirts with other girls, something that often gets him dumped easily.
Makoto was born when both his parents were still inexperienced with things like marriage and children. But hey, they were punch drunk in love. They married and lived happily, anxious for Makoto to be born so the could have a real family. They were joyous at first when he was born. His parents had accepted him for being a zodiac member but kept the secret hidden so that he would not be taken to live in the Sohma Estate, a jail in his mother's eyes. His family's life was a peaceful and happy one. That was, until one day his mother died in a car accident when he was only Nine. Makoto's father lost himself in heartbreak, the loss of his wife had made something inside him break.

After the accident Makoto's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for his son and made sure of it. On rare occasions when he did see Makoto it was usually when he was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to when he began to beat him, repeatedly calling Makoto a "monster" and convincing him that he was the cause of his mothers death. Makoto was emotionally scarred. His eyes had lost any trace of life and she became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about his bruises.

After a while his father ignored him completely, even leaving Makoto home alone at the age of eight to go on "trips" that would last days. This meant Makoto was forced to make himself a decent meal from whatever scraps he had managed to get at the supermarket with the little money she had. The worst came when Makoto's father went on an angry rampage because an investigator had come to ask him questions earlier that morning. Without thinking, his father grabbed a knife and drove it through Makoto's side. Luckily, a neighbor had heard the ruckus and called the cops, knowing that the father wasn't right in the head. Thankfully, the ambulance made it on time and Makoto was in safe condition. The knife had not hit any vital organs and he survived. His father was taken to jail and Makoto was sent off to live at the Sohma Estate with close relatives, where he rightfully belonged. When coming to the Sohma Estate, Makoto was an emotionless child and kept to himself. Makoto was so scarred that there were times when he would purposely hurt himself and had even been hospitalized before, though this is kept a secret from the others.

Eventually though, his hard shell began to soften and he began to confide more in his relatives. He poured all her anger and sadness into making himself a better and stronger man. He became more self-confident. even conceited at times, and was often naught to see chasing after girls. He had never quite been trusting of men, and it showed as he usually only gave them bad attitude;s and annoying remarks. Not long after his stay at the Sohma Estate, Makoto met Yumiko. She had been sent to live with his household and was something alone the lines of a distant cousin. Still Fifteen at the time, he was unsure how to at around an older girl coming to live with them. But the girl seemed lonely and so very insecure. So Makoto took to what he knew what to do best, be an idiot. He would make silly faces at her in order to make her giggle or compliment her every chance he got. She cooked meals for him and gave him a pat on the head every time he did something to cheer her up. Like this, the two had felt more like a family and after a while had even began to refer to each other as brother and sister. His ability to chase after girls has never quite ended, and he always seems to get through a relationship, though as short as they usually are, without hugging or getting that close. Instead of a hug he would caress a girl's cheek or go across a table to give a girl a kiss. Every time he made sure that his body was an arm's length away and more than anything he was careful. Though, do to his "love" for women, he often ends of flirting with other girls or staring at them from afar, which causes him to get dumped quickly.

Makoto's hobbies include video games and being with girls. He also has a love for writing and has a liking for long novels. Despite Makoto's love of reading, he has a very deep dislike towards school and is doing badly in most of his subjects, having a C and below average in almost all of them.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Strength // Abingdon Boys School
READY, STEADY, GO! // L´arc En CIEL

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Video Games
Girls
Spicy Food
Yumiko
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Vegetables
Awkward Moments
Being nagged at
Those with no sense of humor

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 pm

User Image
Everything that happens in a person's lifetime has meaning.

My name? It it's... Freya Alana Sohma
But I like to be called: Freya
I am Twenty-One years old! But I'll be older once December 21 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet and Six and a Half Inches
I kinda have a thing for: Handsome Men
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one since Robert died.
I'm just your everyday Sheep

Freya, in one word, is motherly. She cares for all the younger, and older, zodiac members as if they were her own. She is a very optimistic person who perfers to look at the brighter side of things. She is also very open-minded and accepting, which allows her to adapt to almost any situation. Freya is also extremely loving and patient, a skill she learned to master due to her circumstances. The only negative thing about Freya is that she can be a bit... naive and oblivious at times.
Freya came from a wealthy part of the Sohma line. Her father was the previous Rat and her mother was a rich Italian-French heiress, whom the Sohma family approved of. The two were soon married and had Freya a few years later. However, by this time, both her parents had racked up high amounts of debt that both families refused pay off as it would 'tarnish' their respective family names; so the couple decided to marry their only daughter off to some rich family half way across the world, despite their daughter being cursed as the Sheep of the Zodiac.

At the tender age of seven, Freya was shipped to Brazil to marry a rich heir. Freya and her fiancé, Robert, met and immediately fell in love. For the next nine years the two grew closer and closer. One day the two hugged and Freya transformed. Robert told Freya that he still loved her despite the curse and the two were married soon after.

Freya and Robert shared a marriage only found in fairytales and eventually decided to move to the main Sohma estate after a terrible storm destroyed their house in Brazil. So the young couple moved to Japan and settled onto the main estate. Unfortunately, things would not last.

Robert discovered sake and other forms of alcohol as well as drugs and well... things went downhill after that. Robert was no longer the kind and loving man he once was. He blamed Freya for anything and everything bad that happened to them-even going so far as to blame her for their home being destroyed-often beating her when intoxicated. Despite the abuse, Freya held onto the belief that Robert would one day become the man he once was (which is how she became so patient). Years past and Robert did not get better and died in car crash. It was later revealed that he was sober on that day as he had landed a high paying job but was speeding home in his excitement, he crossed a red light and was hit by a large truck. On that day Freya was planning on telling Robert that she was pregnant only to find out about Robert's fatal car crash. Freya was devastated at the news and even considered committing suicide to join Robert but remembered about the child she was carrying.

With a new outlook on life, Freya got out of her depression and has moved on with her life. At the moment she is about six months pregnant.

Freya is exceptionally good as cooking and loves to cook and make clothes for her family. She has lived on the main estate for the past three years. She has a scar on back that spans from her right shoulder to the end of her left ribcage. Her greatest fear would be losing the child she carries.

The Songs On My Setlist:
All You Need is Love -- The Beatles
Hikari -- Hikaru Utada
My Wish -- Rascal Flatts

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
The Other Zodiac Members
Sewing
Cooking
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Stealing
Alcohol
Impatient People
Cheating

Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image
"Life sucks. Plain and simple."

My name? It's... Juri Izanami Sohma
But I like to be called: Iza.
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once December 11 comes around!
My height? It's... 5' 7"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Girl
I kinda have a thing for: Guys.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Makoto, which is completely strange considering their respective zodiac.
I'm just your everyday Cat.

Due to her role in the zodiac, Juri has been met with hostility from most of her family, which made her bitter and gloomy. She isn't a people person. She prefers staying by herself, and loves to cause trouble at the main Sohma estate. She is mostly closed off from those around her, and hides her true feelings pretty well after years of practice. But she does open up around Freya, the Sheep and Makoto, the Dog. Freya is probably the only person who ever sees the nice side of her.
Juri's mother, Haruha, was a maid in the Sohma household and her father, Keiji, was the estate's gardener. Haruha was from a distant branch of the family. Keiji was already married, but that didn't stop him from getting with her mother for four months. Once he patched things up with his wife, Keiji dumped Haruha and totally forgot about her. Haruha kept trying to get in contact with him, stepping up her efforts once she discovered she was pregnant with his child. She eventually stopped trying, and gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She was allowed to bring her to the estate when she was working, and was careful to keep her away from the Zodiac children, unaware of her daughter's true nature.

One day, when Juri was five years old, she was playing tag with the children of other staff members at the estate as their parents looked on during their break. A boy grabbed her, but pulled too hard and they both fell down. When a puff of smoke filled the air, Haruha knew that her child was cursed. But the shock was not because of that, it was because her daughter had turned into a bluish-black cat. Knowing what would be in store for her child, she dragged her to a bathroom inside, screaming that she had to save her child. She filled the tub with water, and shoved the transformed Juri into it. The other parents tore her away from Juri, and got the frightened child to a safer place while they kept her mother detained.

Haruha was sent to a mental care facility, and Juri was sent off to live with a man of another branch of the Sohma facility, since she wasn't allowed to live among the other zodiac. She didn't care though. The man she lived with now, Toriyama, was a good father figure, and took good care of her. He owned a dojo, and taught her all the fighting forms he knew as a way of bonding with her. Things were pretty good, aside from her mother going crazy and trying to kill her, and her biological father completely missing from her life. She had a pretty good time, living with Toriyama. But even that wouldn't last.

He died in a traffic collision during her first year of high school, and had to go live at the Sohma estate, since there was no other choice. Her first week there alone was enough to make her withdraw into herself, become aggressive, and embittered. After spending three years there, she became something of a delinquent; skipping school a lot, hanging out with a rough crowd, smoking, drinking, vandalizing parts of the estate---she had totally changed. The only people she ever opened up to were Makoto and Freya.

Juri is terrified of small, dark spaces, and fears the day she'll be forced to go into the Cat's Room, where she'll spend the rest of her days. She's also scared of water since her mother tried to drown her. She has a crush on Makoto, but won't admit it, no matter what. She likes being around Freya, whom she thinks of as a mother.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Chop Suey//System of a Down, Cassandra//The Crüxshadows, Gasoline//Porcelain and the Tramps

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Raspberry flavored gum
Makoto
Causing trouble at the Sohma estate
Corsets
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Water
Small, dark places
Bright lights
Being the Cat

La Reine Rose Noire

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

User Image
"What's the point of living, if your dragging down everyone around you?"

My name? It it's... Ushio Chie Sohma
But I like to be called: Ushio, Shio-chan, God-sama, Mistress-sama
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once July 23 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet five inches
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: ...Like I would tell you!
I'm just your everyday God of the Zodiac

Ushio is known for her cold and uncaring way to the zodiac and outsiders. She is easily angered, and which sometimes she'll act violently by lashing without noticing what she's done. Ushio is very sensitive, which she is easily saddened or angered by such things within or around her. Though deep down there is a part of her that is kind and caring, but doesn't openly show it to others.
"Daddy, why can't the God just forgive the Cat for being late?" Asked the little Ushio, who was snugged in bed and her beloved father reading her the story of the Chinese Zodiac. She was born in the hands of her beloved mother, Yuina, and her father, Koichi. When they both found out that their child revealed as the God of the Zodiac and to die at a young age, Yuina fell into a deep depression. Her mother was always bedridden due to her heart condition, while Koichi spent most of his time with Ushio after work. Due to her illness, Ushio was kept inside the Sohma gates that surrounded the Estate only able to play within the bit of land around her. Koichi would read her stories when she was sick in bed and at night, which one of them was the Chinese Zodiac tale. She loved being with her father and thinking that he would never leave her side, even though there were some times that she wished her mother would be with them too. Though one day, Koichi was running late for work after checking up on Ushio's condition. He made his way through traffic, but suddenly another driver was coming at through the side and both crashed together. It was then that Koichi was pronounced dead at the scene of the car accident, and when Ushio heard the news of her father's death she blacked out.

Ushio fell into sadness, the one who was always at her side and caring for her in her mother's place was now gone forever. Her other option left was the zodiac members, to be able to have that one thing she holds dear about and making her happy like how her father. She then chose to play with them then, even though it felt like this never ending ride will never stop. Ushio one day, happened to pass by her mother's room and while looking at it she felt that she should visit her, since she had rarely seen her mother. As she slid open the door, there was her mother staring out the dark curtained window and as Yuina looked to her she said, "Ushio-chan...? Come here...Mommy wants to give you a big hug". Ushio walked slowly to the bed and was then tightly hugged by her mother. "Ushio-chan....I love you" Yuina said as her hands moved to her neck and wrapped them around her neck. She was then being chocked to death by her mother and seeing her mother's expression turn into something ugly, crying for help. "Why....Why?! Why did you have your father around you so much?! It's all your fault, if he wasn't around you so much he wouldn't have died! Everyone you come across or even get close to will probably end up like your beloved father! It's all your fault Ushio!" Yuina yelled at her and tightening her grip more around her daughter's neck. The maids quickly rushed in and restraining her mother back from Ushio, she was then able to breath again. That day, the Sohmas decided to send Yuina away to an insane asylum and Ushio's heart began to crumble.

It was then that Ushio's personality began to drastically change from the once little girl that everyone loved and knew into something cruel and devil-like. Getting her ticked off and you'll result into probably a pile of broken plates or vases. Her illness began to grow along with her new personality. Ever since that incident, it was like she was a different person to everyone in the Sohma family. Though a part of her kindness remained within her, but only revealing it to those who were close to her. Lately she fears that sooner or later, her time will end and leaving everyone to be happy that she's gone.

Ushio's fears consist of being alone like how in the other Chinese Zodiac tale and the dark. She has a memento of her father which was a silver pocket watch he took care of.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Just be Friends // Luka Megurine
Sweet Romance // Gojou Mayumi
Tabi no Tochu // Natsumi Kiyoura

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Sewing
Reading
Solitude
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Loud Noises
Being sick
Liars
Crowded places

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 am

User Image
“ Accept fate, and move on. Acting like a victim threatens your future. ”

My name? It it's... Izumi Sohma
But I like to be called: Izu or Izu-chi
I am twenty-two years old! But I'll be older once the 8th of August comes around!
My height? It's... 187.96 cm (6"2')
It's kind of obvious but I'm a guy
I kinda have a thing for: girl
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday monkey

Izumi Sohma. Within the main house, he is rather famously known for being a loud and emphatic individual. It is mostly due to his unique upbringing as a kabuki actor, raised as such by his father who ran a Kabuki Theater. Now, to describe him- many would say he is your everyday drama king since he has such a flare for the dramatics. Besides being loud, he is very shrewd and many people find him difficult to understand. The majority of the time, Izumi just tends to leave people wondering whether if he was crazy or not for you will never know what he would do or say next. Unpredictable, that's what he is and his erratic ways will drive you crazy really but people cannot help but like him however. Always smiling, he has a rather infectious nature that many cannot help but be drawn to his silly ways. There is a strong and fierce side to him as well. He is enthusiastic, loyal and very passionate about everything he does and always tries to look on the bright side of things. Though he sometimes find that last bit hard due to his curse, his determination and stubbornness keeps him going strong and staying positive.
Ritsuka Sohma, Izumi's mother, was raised within the main estate of the Sohma's Compound after the untimely death of her parents. Tragically, her parents met their fate during a traffic accident and she was taken in by her great grandmother (on her father side), who happened to be a cursed member of the Sohma family, to live with her. Though afraid at first, Ritsuka's grandmother was a very kind woman and raised her to be a happy and free spirited person. And as she knew much about the Sohma's curse thanks to her grandmother, Ritsuka actually grew up to be a very understanding person with even a dream to one day be the proud mother of one so she could give her child an unconditional love, unlike many of the other cursed children of the zodiac.

Before that dream of hers was to be however, Ritsuka had another dream and that was to be an actress. Basically living a wealthy and privilege life, she accomplished her dreams easily enough and was already a rising star within the theater world when she was 20 years of age. This was also how she met Izumi's father, Kenichiro Tatsumi, a famous kabuki actor whose family ran and own one of the largest Kabuki Theater in Japan. As it was love at first sight for both of Izumi's parents, it wasn't long before they were married and with him soon on the way. Ritsuka had hopes to share the joy of her child's birth with her grandmother, though unfortunately, she passed away one week before Izumi was to be born. Like all curse beings, he was born 2 months permature. As mentioned before, Izumi's mother was a very accepting woman and she accepted his curse, smiling as she held his monkey form. His father, though at first skeptical about it all, accepted him as well. It wouldn't have been much of a problem for Izumi's father anyway as his family consisted of nothing but men. They ran an all male kabuki theater after all, keeping true to the traditional art of kabuki acting.

Growing up and living within the main Sohma compound, Izumi's mother raised him the same way she had been raised by her grandmother. He was a wild child and because of this, he was actually very much hated by the former God of the Zodiac. Not wishing to invoke the God's wrath, Izumi and his mother left the Sohma compound and since then lived with his father. Izumi commutes back and forth in accordance to the current god's wishes however, coming to visit every now and then.

Izumi's hobby is to wear very outlandish clothing. He likes attention as well as being an annoyance to others.

The Songs On My Setlist:
SPYAIR - Last Moment
Senka - Arigato
Micro - Odore

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
high places
rainy days
sleeping
kabuki
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
being idle
the dark
lightening
spicy food

tokiDOKI -- x

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

User Image
Don't waste my time.

My name? It it's... Marco James Hideyoshi Sohma
But I like to be called: Marco
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once January 1 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet and Eight Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Even if I had someone in mind I would not say who that person was...
I'm just your everyday Rat of the Zodiac

Marco is the type of person to immerse himself in work or his hobbies. He is not really a people person and prefers to be alone; however when he does converse with people other than God he comes off as cold and snobbish. In reality, he is very insecure has he hadn't had much opportunity for interaction with people, especially with people his own age. So he hides his insecurity behind a mask of indifference. Marco is very hard-working and spends most of his time working on a new violin piece or reading.
Marco's father was a distant relative of the main Sohma branch while his mother was simple maid on the estate and due to their low social standind among the Sohma's they were able to wed without much trouble. And a few months later, their son Marco was born named after his mother's Italian heritage.

At first glance, his parents knew that Marco would be special and when he transformed into a small, blue mouse in his mother's arms, that only added to his specialness. From a young age, Marco was raised on the main Sohma estate with the other Zodiac members though he spent a majority of his time either with Ushio or learning about his heritage from his parents.

At the age of seven, Marco was introduced to the violin and he immediately fell in love with the instrument and he began to play it daily. Soon he became excellent at the violin and was even scouted by a few companies to play at corporate parties or to perform at a concert. Between concerts, traveling and staying with Ushio, Marco's people skills took a beating as he only associated with either people older than him or with God-who was the only person he spoke with that was his age.

His parents support him no matter what and he is grateful for that. Recently, Marco has come back from a two month long tour of Europe and is happy to be back in Japan.

Marco is can play the violen extremely well and can somewhat play the piano. He loves reading about history and culture.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Ave Maria//Franz Schubert
Canon in D Minor//N. Rota

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Violin
History
Ushio
Calm, quiet places
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Carrots
Dirt
Messy people
The Cat

Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm

User Image
"Thank you, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider..."

My name? It it's... Jun KAi Sohma
But I like to be called: Jun
I am seventeen years old! But I'll be older once June First comes around!
My height? It's... 6'1
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male
I kinda have a thing for: girls (he has a liking for short hair on girls)
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: ...
I'm just your everyday the zodiac dragon

Jun Sohma is a rather straight forward and standoffish person. He hates his first name with a passion, mostly because he was named after his father, Junasaki, and when people comment that he was named after his father, he will often say that he was named after some sort of literary character.

As the dragon of the zodiac, Jun is very bright, a borderline genius. This often causes him to be short with people who are not as bright as him; sometimes he will even leave the room if he is too frustrated. This is one of the reasons everyone figures that he left high school and went to be home schooled. At only seventeen, he is in his senior year of high school. His relationships with others are strained, except for the few people he is kind to, the God of the zodiac being one of the people he has respect for above all others.

Jun has a liking for books; often he will read whole volumes of classic novels in only one week. He loves to wake up early, not for reasons such as wanting to greet the new day, or even to spend some time alone, but because of the solitude. To him, the morning has its own freshness that can not be achieved any other time.

Jun hates his father with a passion, somehow believing that he is the reason that his mother died so young. It is also the reason that he refuses to be called Jun. He cannot stand reading mangas, finding it to be for the lazy people who cannot even read a real book. Some will say though that he has an aversion to fun, often choosing to go for things that are more practical. This is the reason why he hates when people tell him that he should be more spontaneous and that he should try to lighten up and take some chances.

Seventeen years ago, Jun was born into one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. His father was a rather arrogant man with big dreams to become one of Japan's best doctors. Except there was one thing that he did not expect, his short time girlfriend Emiko became pregnant after they had slept together only once. Junasaki wanted her to get an abortion, but being pro-life Emiko refused and begged from help from the Sohma family.

The heads of the family gave Junasaki an ultimatum, marry the girl and keep his reckless behavior a secret from the public, or become disinherited and have to drop out of school, get a job, and be forced to watch his dreams fall to pieces. The young man married Emiko in a small ceremony, but it was a loveless marriage. He never wanted a family and often slept around, leaving his young wife at the estate alone. She was determined to raise her child in a happy family so that he would be loved.

The curse came in effect though. Emiko went into labor early and delivered a small, black haired baby. Wanting her husband to be happy, she named him after him; Jun as a first name and Kai as a middle name, after a Japanese legend. Even though her child was cursed, she fell in love with him from first glance, even though she could not hold him without him transforming into a seahorse (the current dragon form). Junasaki on the other hand, was disgusted by his son, wondering how his life could be ruined because of this child. Who would want to be seen with a man with a cursed child? He eventually left the family when the baby was only weeks old left the family, not without withdrawing all of his savings from the bank though so he would not be poor, causing the Sohmas to demand that there be no communication with him and Junasaki being disowned from the family.

Emiko raised Jun off of the main Sohma estate, choosing to still live on the property but to have her own home, and doted on her son, loving everything about him and Jun loved his mother. He would work hard in school to bring home the best grades in class, make hand made cards for no reason. It was his mother's hands that he loved the most though. Whenever he did anything good, she would caress his face with her soft hands and tell him that he had done a job well done. His Mama's hands had special warmth to them that made up for the fact that he could not hug her for comfort thanks to the curse. She was proud of him, even when he got into a fight in school after some kids made fun of his feminin looks, calling him a girl or a feak (often the tormenters became the victims when Jun’s temper got the best of them and they got their noses broken). She would simply look over this and tell him that all was fine.

Tragedy struck though when he was only ten. When he came home from school, he noticed all of the heads of the Sohma family waiting for him at their home. They said that when Emiko had been walking in the garden by herself, she had a heart attack and died instantly. It did not take him longer than a few hours though to overhear a few of the maids talk in the garden, saying how Emiko had sliced her wrists in the bathtub and had bled out. Suicide, she had taken her own life for reasons that Jun could not understand and his own family had lied to him. Even though he acted older than his years, he was still a child and was treated like one. Nobody was acting meanly when they lied to him; they just wanted to protect him.

Without his mother, Jun was lost and did not know what to do. On her grave, he promised her that he would be strong, never cry. "I will be the best mama. You will be proud of me and I will never be like that a*****e Junasaki!" he promised as he left her grave for good and never went back, not even to visit. He changed himself in a way and began to poise himself with an air or self confidence and arrogance. In school he received top grades and often was considered as some sort of idol with the girls. It was his temper with others though that made him less desirable around some. When people would bring up his family and strange features, he would get into a full out fight the way that he would as a child.

The principle of the school would have to tolerance for this and told Jun that if he did not calm his temper down than he would be asked to leave. Instead of doing the sensible thing and cooling his temper, Jun choose to leave the high school during his second year of high school and carry on the rest of his education at a private all boys school where he does not have to worry about running into girls. There though, some of the guys call him the "school Princess" because of his delicate looks.

Being one of the zodiac members, Jun is the dragon and the only one able to erase memories. With this, he is often silent and thinks that some of the other members who've had the memories of their friends or family members erased resent him for this. Often he will say that it is no big deal and won't go on about it, yet broods when he thinks nobody is watching. His current temper is differest from that when he was a child. Before he was about ten and let his temper out, he was a crybaby. Often he would tag along with older zodiac members and get upset over the smallest of things.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Sky Chord // Tsuji Shion

Hologram // Nico Touches the Walls

Trust Me // Matsushita Yuya

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Chicken, onion and rice stir-fry (his favorite food)
keeping his black hair long
flea markets
school
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
being called a girl
sweet foods
laziness
his school

The Sweet Far Thing

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image
"I will stay with him, not for pity, or for my own sake, but because he needs me."

My name? It it's... Zackary Sohma
But I like to be called: Zack
I am seventeen years old! But I'll be older once March seventh comes around!
My height? It's... 5''7
I kinda have a thing for: Boys and girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: ...
I'm just your everyday Onigiri

Zack is the more likable twin, he hates violence, and has a high patience for all people. Even his hot tempered brother. Always happy with whatever he is given, he doesn't like it when people fuss over him. Like his mother who seemed to maul him constantly. Actually one that does not like to be hugged often, he becomes very shy around clingy people. Even though he is the "better twin" he can lose his temper some times, if someone continues to hurt his brother's feelings. Very protective of his younger brother he hates being separated from him for many reasons. This means keeping his brother out of trouble, which is easy with his charm.
Once Zack's parents discovered that Zuri was part of the Zodiac they rejected his brother's existence. His brother was no longer a person to them, and he had died when his mother gave birth and Zack was the only living twin. Always confused about his brother, he asked his father once when he was little; "Why do you love me more than Zuri?" And his father seemed to laugh, acting like Zack was speaking none sense. "We don't love you more than your brother, you are just...the better twin." That phrase, seemed to haunt Zack, why was he better than his brother? Why was it every time Zuri broke something for attention, Zack got in trouble? Was Zuri really there? Or was Zack just crazy? He could never tell anymore, his life separated from his twin brother, just because Zuri turned into a cow whenever a girl hugged him.

Life seemed easy for Zack, but he always found himself worrying about his little brother. His lonely little brother, and he did whatever he could to remind his brother that Zack still loved him. Giving him treats he got from his parents, kissing his scratches whenever he got hurt, holding Zuri whenever he was scared. He tried to take over the role of being a parent, so Zuri wouldn't be lonely anymore. It seemed that his mother began to notice this behavior, and tried to separate the two twins. There wasn't much for Zuri to have once they were put in separate sides of the house. Before, Zuri only had a blanket on the floor, even though he just slept in Zack's bed. But once they didn't share a room, Zack felt lonely himself. He felt liked he needed his brother with him at all times, but whenever he tried to see his brother his parents would only punish him.

Since he was often alone, Zack stopped talking to his parents even his mother who continued to maul him. Hug him in front of Zuri as if to show that Zack was loved and Zuri was not. Building up anger, Zack waited until he was alone to release his rage on anything he could get. Lamps, vases anything he could throw he would break so his parents would know, he hated his parents he hated them for hating his baby brother.

Soon he started Middle school, and he saw that his brother gave up trying to gain his mother's love, and Zack stopped also, finding no reason to if Zuri didn't. Once in High school, he still ignored his parents until, Zuri came to him expressing his worry. Knowing that his parents would listen to him, Zack told his father about his mother and later discovered that she had Cancer and would soon pass. Unable to express his actual feelings he usually just cried to his brother who like Zack did many times before held him to comfort him. And when it came to his mother's death bed, she still refused to acknowledge Zuri and refused to see his little brother. Letting out all of his aggression, Zack yelled at his mother, telling her that she was a cruel women, that her youngest son did whatever he could to get her to notice him. While she continued to ignore him, and that was the last thing he told his mother before she passed away. Later his father gave Zuri to the Sohma house, and asked Zack to go to America. Refusing, Zack went to the Sohma house with his brother.

Other than being away from his brother Zack is easily paranoid when it comes to being in the dark

The Songs On My Setlist:
Winter winds // Mumford and Sons
The Cave // Mumford and Sons

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Zuri
Sweet things
Music of any type
Video Games
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
People who maul him
Being the "Better twin"
His mother
Anyone who hurts his brother

The Invisable Spaz

User Image
"I was never mad about him getting everything, I was mad that they never realized that he didn't want anything."

My name? It it's... Zuria Sohma
But I like to be called: Zuri
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once March Seventh comes around!
My height? It's... 5'6
I kinda have a thing for: He doesn't care for gender honestly
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday The Ox

With first impressions they see Zuri as a calm and collected person. Someone who doesn't cause trouble, and keeps to himself. Some of it is true, he tends to keep his emotions bottles up, all except his anger of course. He is a hot tempered person, and isn't one to make easy friends with. He is constantly paranoid of others, thinking they will betray him at anytime. Not one to take a compliment, he often believes that they are all lies, and the person is just messing with him. He doesn't trust easily and seems to hate everyone except his older twin brother. But even towards his big brother he can be seen as a cruel individual, mocking, and probably hurting others without knowing it.
Zuri's father was a distant member of the Sohma family, who lived in America for most of his life until he met a sweet American girl in California. The two naturally fell in love, and Zuri's father took his American girlfriend with him to his home town to get married and live near the Sohma house. Everything went as planned, and five months after they got married Zuri's mother revealed that she was pregnant. Over joyed the two thought life was at it's highest point. Especially when they discovered that they would be having twin boys.

When Zuri's mother went into labor, her and her husband were terrified that their sons were born prematurely, but it seemed that the two were alright. The first born showed good signs of development and he was the first to be given back to his parents. Zuri's father holding his new older son, Zack. And moments later, they were given their second son, who seemed to be just as fine. And he was given to the mother. As she cuddled her baby, she saw the horror that she was suddenly not holding a baby boy but a baby calf. In fear she screamed at the top of her lungs and refused to hold Zuri again. She had rejected that as her son, and stopped acknowledging his existence. And when people asked about her two sons, she said the youngest twin was a stillborn and she only had one son. Giving all her attention to Zack, Zuri became an angry child. Doing whatever he could do, to get some sort of attention from his mother. Throwing vases, cleaning up rooms till they were spotless. But nothing seemed to work, to his mother Zuri was the shadow of his perfect older brother. His mirror.

Once they started middle school, Zuri started to cut his hair and make himself look different from his twin brother. Still trying to get some sort of acknowledge from his mother. Still nothing worked, and finally, Zuri stopped trying to get his mother's love and just bottled all his sorrow up. Once him and his brother entered high school, Zuri seemed to be the only one to notice his mother's health disappearing. Her face turning pale, bruises on her from just a touch. And when he told his father, he was ignored, instructions from his wife, and Zuri couldn't help but worry for his mother. So he told the only person who would listen, his older brother. When he voiced his worries, his brother told his father, and he seemed to listen. Despite the pain he felt when his father listened to his brother, he was happy that his mother was going to go to the hospital. It wasn't until a week later that they discovered that Zuri's mother had Cancer and she would have a short time to live. After all she put him through, Zuri wanted to feel free of his mother, and yet, he couldn't help but break down constantly over his mother's death sentence. And the only one who seemed to care was Zack.

After his mother's passing, his father decided it would be better to return to America, and give Zuri to the Sohma house and take Zack with him. But Zack refused, and went with Zuri to the Sohma house.

Zuri despite how angry he gets he hates to be alone and has a fear of being separated from his brother.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Little Lion Man // Mumford and Sons
Beautiful Day // Spanky
Sweet Sacrifice // Evanescence

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Zack
Spicy Food
Sweet Tarts
Solitude
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
People who like his brother more than him
His Mother
Just people in general actually
Very sweet treats

The Invisable spaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image
"I don't care what they say, i will be my-self."

My name? It it's... Akiko Sarutobi
But I like to be called: Aoi or plain old Akiko
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once August 1st comes around!
My height? It's... 5"9'
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls and Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: "W-wah!?..N-no one..Yet."
I'm just your everyday Main Onigiri

Akiko is a energetic and Humor-ous seventeen year old boy, despite his past. People could say that akiko has many personality's, such as when he cross-dresses as a girl. When akiko is cross dressing as a girl he is very Otimistic, Energetic, Bright and acts like a Loli-type. However when he is not cross dressing he can become rude, short-tempered, and inscure. That is one of the reason why he cross dresses, he feels that people woudn't make fun of a girl and/or hit one. So he feels more safe. He also acts a little more dark when he is alone. He thinks about his past more when he is alone, and shows more sadness, even though he hates when people are sad..It make's him-self think about how he acts when he is upset. That's one of the reason's why is never wants to be alone. Akiko would say that he, him-self is dramaic.

Two month's before Akiko's birth his parent's got horriable news.The doctor told them that there child would not surive the birth. There was a 89% chance that he would not surive birth. They said that his heart was weak, just like his mothers, and that when he is on his way out, his body won't be able to change from how he breathed inside of the his mother and how he would breath outside of his mother.They then said that if somehow he surived, which there was a chance, he could die any moment after that.

They said this because, like his mother, they had weak lungs and organs. even though there heart is the most weak. They also told his mother that she would be at risk too, since her body was made the same. Of course Akiko's mother was upset but she was extremely brave and said she did not care about her safetly, and when the time came of there child's birth, that if they both are getting bad and showing sighs of not making it, to take care of the baby, instead of her-self. She was one of those type of people. The doctor's didn't like the ide but she insisted that she would be okay. Akiko's Father even tryed to persade her to change her mind. He too loved his child, but he loved his wife more. He would too admit that.
Well, akiko's mother continued to say 'No, i don't care what happens to me!' ..and so they agreed that if the worse case happened they would focuse on the child and not on the mother.

So the day came when little akiko was born. August 1st, seventeen years ago. Akiko's father the only one who seenn everything from the begging to end. He watched as his Wife gave birth and there child come out, pale and not crying, The doctors quickly did there routine, when this happen's, having to all leave (even though they were short that day and didnt have many people there to help) and go bring it to the emergency room. It turned out while they were gone, Akiko's fathe stayed with his wife who wasn't looking to good.

It turned out that shortly after they brought the Akiko to the emergency room they ran back to the Mother's birthing room to find the Father crying and screaming 'It's his fault,It's his fault!' and as the doctors came closer they seen what he was saying. Akiko's Mother had passed away while they were taking care of..him..Akiko.

A week later Akiko became stable and was let out of the emergency room and was able to leave. His Father taking him home. Akiko's father was very rich and had a huge house and maids. One of the maids name was Rani. Rani was forced to take care of the child after Akiko's father was becomeing a danger to him, not feeding him and leaving him alone, calling him horriable names and telling him it was his fault that his wife was died. Rani, the main maid raised Akiko until he ran away the age of 17. After a month of living at his home he became ill and was taken to the hospital by Rani. They told her that he wasn't aloud outside like he had been doing resently, since rani brought him out there away from Akiko's father. So now akiko was trapped inside the house with his father. When akiko was 10 he had over (in the course of his life) 38 broken bones and more than you could count emergency vistes. Rani too, but not as much.. akiko's father went easy on Rani even though she was taking care of the child he hated the most.

Akiko noticed that his father went easy on there main maid Rani. but he thought different reasons. the first one..She was a girl and men weren't suppose to hit them..two..She was a maid, she was working for him and was super cute in the outfit. Slowly after that when he was 15, he had about enough of it. He started to cross dress, to everyone's suprise, Rani didn't say anything though. His father totally upset aout this and would actaly try to bet him more but Akiko was rarly ever at home, breaking the most important rule and going outside..He worked as a maid and raised money on his own (since his father won't give him any) and when he had enough money (when ever he was 17) and he made a plain and told Rani, that she wouldn't be actacked anymore and could continue to live there in peace...While he ran away and got a better Maid job and go to a public school (since he was home schooled by Rani and she didn't know much) and try to not be a bother to everyone and try to live a normal life..And Rani being so kind told him there was a good job (of course a maid one) that payed alot and you could live there..

The Job was to be a Maid at the Sohma's Main house, and so Akiko packed his bags got all the money he saved up and left his father and went to try to get a job at the Sohma's mai estate.

Akiko has a fear of people that Judge. He hate when people are upset or anything that's not happy and will do anything for that person to be happy and cheer-full. //Fun Fact// Akiko wears contacts when he is cross dressing as a girl, he thinks it looks more cute.

The Songs On My Setlist:

Mad World, &
Lacrimosa.

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
storms
Cute things
Being with friends
Maids
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being alone
People who Judge
Anything cold
The Dark

_DeaTh_By_Llama_

User Image
" I'm doing all I can..but I still feel help-less. "

My name? It it's... Torah Sohma
But I like to be called: Tora since it means Tiger
I am (Age, written out) years old! But I'll be older once July 28th comes around!
My height? It's... 4'1"
I kinda have a thing for: Boys..*Blushes*
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: N-no one..!!
I'm just your everyday Tiger of the Zodiac

Torah is a very Sensitive person..A smal hurt-full word, Even playfull can make her fall apart..Even so Torah feels as though she shouldn't show those emotions infront of people and bottles them up..She doesn't want to be a burrden to anyone but for some reason when she gets upset or hurt she runs to Juri.. or sometimes even Yumiko. Those are the only two people she feels totally safe and cared for with. Torah isn't quiet sure why but she thinks that she like's Juri so much because of the fact that she IS the cat. Since her-self is a sensitive person, she is very sensitive to everyone else's feeling and trys to make everyone happy..Since after all she is the youngest and knows that most people want to always help the younger one's..but for a chance she wants to be the one to help and so..she feels as though Juri needs her help the most...
Torah was born on July 28th. Everyone of the zodiac was there, since torah is the youngest of the zodiac..Meaning that every other Member was alive and so was god. They were all there for some reason..but were all unsure. Most of the nurses and doctors would stop and ask why all these childern where there but the best replie they would get is. 'We felt like we needed to come here..' Even the god wasn't sure..but had a small idea as of why but didn't speak. Well 3 hours into labor Torah's mother gave birth to her child..already noticing odd features, like for instince..Her Bright orange hair, but she didn't notice her child was very odd until they wrapped her up in a yellow blanket and gave her to her father..

That was when she changed into a tiger..her Father wide eyed and freaked out almost threw the child on the ground. Torah's mother was shaken and afraid to even look at her child after she had turned into a Tiger, but Torah's fathers eyes wheere glued to her, as the small Torah opened her eyes for the first time in her small life to see one of the most scared person in the world holding her wide eyed.

Around that time the other members felt the persence of the new member and came rushing in..even the Cat was there..though she was separted from them..as well as the god who was in front of them all. Torah even though she was a baby changed back to her human forum the little yellow blanket still wrapped around her.she looked away from the scared face of her father nd mother and over to God and the other members tears in her little baby eyes but not making a sound..She was crying like most of the other members did when they ment God, and not just because of that but even as a baby she was very sensitive and felt the fright from her parents and was hurt..A Sohma Doctor quickly took her away form her parents for there own goo and put her in the nursery. All the doctor (They are in the Sohma estate hospital) where mummering and whispering around Torah..most of the Doctors trying to not touch her. Afaird of her...

Torah's parents kept Torah with them for the first year she was born, she never sen any of the other members for the whole year. She didn't even see god. But it wasn't her fault her parents kept her in the house to ashamed to show there child out in public..not just because of her eyes and hair but because of the plain fact that she was different. Torah's parents rarely even talked to her. She was locked up in her room completely isolated from everyone..Only seeing her parents when she went to get her food to bring it in her room, They wouldn't even look at her and often gave her the left overs.

Soon little one year old Torah, had taught her-self to walk, talk, and eat..since she was pretty much all by her-self..The only hing she had was her little Yellow blanket to keep her company. Most of her nights were spent crying into the blanket muffling her screams into the blancket so her parents won't yell at her to shut up. Soon her parents couldn't even take the small little noise of there child walking on the floor and would become mad if she tryed to do anything close ot them..Screaming things like 'I wish you weren't here!' and things like 'I hate you! Your a horriable child.' and 'Its ALL your fault!' This to Torah made the most upset..not the mummer and whispering between her parents when she would come out..Or her own bathroom to use since they didn't want her to use theres..

Apparently Torah's Parent's got made fun of and fired from jobs after there boses and workers found out that there child was so ..Different..but not just becaus eof that..they just ..purely hted there own child..they wanted to abuse her..but didn't want to touch her so they would abuse her with words..One day however towards the first year of torah living with her parents they couldn't take it anylonger and gave her to the Main estate giving her only her yellow blanket and a littl white gown and threw her out the car..there last words to her were. 'We hate you so much..that we can barely even talk to without getting sick..so we are dropping you off here..and we are moving far away..so that we won't have to see you anymore..' That too was also the longest thing they had ever said to torah..

Torah didn't say anything back and was to heart broke to even cry anymore..even though she was only 1 ..she felt as though she was 5 years old, and as she walked to the mainestate it ws her first time out side.. She even screamed when she seen a butterfly float past her. Making her run into a young looking girl, who she later became attached to..Juri. Who even though most likely didn't want to help her held her hand careingly and brought her inside ..her yellow little blanket in her other hand dragging behide her..

Here in the main estateshe had lived here for 10 years now and is about to turn 11 and start middle school when school gets back in sestion. Even though Torah didn't want to go to school she was made to by the maids..she doesn't get close to anyone and being the youngest of the Zodiac isn't in any of the other's class or better yet schools. She is all alone..but when she gets back home she is always greeted by Yumiko the rabbit.

Then Torah goes and finds Juri and talked to her..Juri was the only one Torah would cry infront of..For some reason she felt safe with her..Maybe because she new for certain that she had a ruff childhood and wants someone to understand her..But being the younger of the the zodiac..she doesn't want to make anyone worry about her..she is so sensitive were she can feel everyone else's feeling too.. and knowing the other zodiac members she like yumiko and Juri the most..And feels better with themm..but however becuase of her past she is very shy infront of people and so she likes to hide in the shadows until she has all her feeling bottled up and then comes out and trys to make the older members happy..Since she to her-self..listened deeply to her parents words..

She doesn't want to be a burrden so talking to Juri is hard..but its just to much for a ten year old to hold in and ends up crying and talking to Juri. However thinking of her parents words she was to be of use..to ANYONE! So she trys to make everyone thats upset or sad Happy and bright..knowing that they would feel better..and that is her only reason to live as of right now..to make the Older Zodiac members happy and safe..

Torah like most tigers likes water and likes to play in the pond thats at the main estate..even though the maids get mad because when they find her she is covered in yucky stuff from the bottom of the pond.

The Songs On My Setlist:
I'm Alive ..By : Becca

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Water
Fish
Juri
FLOWERS
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Dark
Scary People
The Cold
Outsiders..well most of them..

_DeaTh_By_Llama_

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

ayybeary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:46 am

User Image
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what you're gonna get!"

My name? It it's... Ren Sohma
But I like to be called: Ren, Renny
I am eighteen years old! But I'll be older once April 24 comes around!
My height? It's... five feet and five inches!
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl!
I kinda have a thing for: boys!
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: no one in particular
I'm just your everyday Horse

Ren has been called outgoing and cheerful, and has known to be pretty independent. She is well-known for almost always smiling, trying to see the brighter side of things, and being just a little obstinate sometimes. She has always been a very organized person, keeping her room neat and her bookshelves ordered. Ren can be a little impatient sometimes, and maybe a little temperamental, but she tries not to let it stop her from being the center of attention. She is also known to be a bit flirtatious.
When Ren's parents found out that they were expecting, it was hard to tell if they were excited or anxious. Both parents had been hearing about weird things happening in the main Sohma branch, and they were worried about what it meant for them. Ren came into the world, but due to their status as a well-separated branch off of the main family, her parents were able to keep Ren from being taken.

When Ren was five years old, she had already made a lot of friends in kindergarten. She hugged her best friend at the time, and turned into a little foal. The main family was called, memories were erased, and Ren's family got bumped up the Sohma hierarchy. Ren began to live in a small little apartment-like thing on the main estate, but would often visit her family.

Ren's mother always had poor health, and when Ren turned ten, her mother became seriously ill. Within months, she was gone. Her father had always been a businessman, and it was not uncommon to see him leave for business trips for a couple of days every few weeks. Ren began to consider herself an orphan--her father had no real interest in her anymore, since when she turned thirteen, he had already remarried and had another child.

She lives at the main estate, but has always been a little disconnected from the others for unknown reasons. She still considers them all her best friends and/or closest family.

Ren likes to sculpt or sew in her free time. She also has claustrophobia, which she blames on the fact that horses like open spaces to run in. Ren is a member of her school's track team.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Gotta Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Running
Art
Apples
Flowers
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Small spaces
Insects
Sour things
Bright colors

CoralianButterfly

User Image
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects."

My name? It it's... Shin Sohma
But I like to be called: Shin
I am nineteen years old! But I'll be older once July 17 comes around!
My height? It's... six feet even
I kinda have a thing for: men and women (but mostly men)
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: no one
I'm just your everyday snake

Shin is a character. He is sly, coy, witty, and vain. He almost always has a smile on his face, and being able to stump people or make them think brings him great enjoyment. He doesn't like to always be the center of attention, but he does like to generally entertain. Shin also thinks that he is quite the charmer, and will openly admit that he loves himself (maybe a little too much).
Shin's parents were never very excited to hear that they were having a baby. They were both very career-oriented, ambitious workaholics. They considered giving the baby up for adoption, but eventually decided against it. When Shin was born and his curse discovered, Shin's parents agreed to raise him within the main estate.

Shin went through his entire life watching his parents kiss up to the head of the family, the heads of their companies, and anyone else who had a higher position than them. He also watched his parents treat him as if he was not their son, but rather a nephew or something who was starting to become a freeloader.

To get his parents off his back about responsibility, Shin got a job as a dance instructor. (He had always been good at dancing, and took lessons when he was younger.) He now attends school at a local university with a major in dance and a concentration in business.

Despite never truly being loved by his parents, Shin understood that he had it a lot better than some of the other zodiacs. He began doing random odd jobs on the side, and he would donate his paychecks from those jobs to charitable organizations to help out orphans or impoverished kids across the country. He also tried to become a good role model for all of his juniors, hoping that it would at least make up a little for their lack of parental guidance.

Shin becomes very ill if he gets too cold, and his mood is generally better when he's nice and warm. When Shin transforms, he turns into a Ryukyu Green Snake. Shin specializes in ballroom dances, but is skilled in modern dance.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Weightless - All Time Low
Heart of Courage - Two Steps From Hell

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Heat/Sunshine
Dancing
Relaxing
Eggs
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Cold/Snow
Mongeese. They're weird.
Poverty
His parents

CoralianButterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image
“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”

My name? It it's... Misaki Atsuko Yanahara
But I like to be called: Misa
I am Eighteen years old! But I'll be older once January 31 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Nine Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Girl
I kinda have a thing for: Strong Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No One

Misaki has an outgoing and kind personality. Though she can be charming and compassionate, she never backs down from a fight. She will never start a fight unless it is with someone who is harassing someone close to her. She is an athletic person and is smart despite her yankee-like nature. Misaki is a natural winner, often competing and winning without much effort- a skill she never truly felt necessary. She is protective of those close to her and cares very much for them. She is funny and a bit goofy, and tends to prefer peace rather than violence though her natural strength seems to attract delinquents. She has friend, though they are not very strong relationships. She has many close friends though, like Juri Sohma. Misaki is very artistic, which is why its a bit of a guilty pleasure when she spray paints on public property, despite them being real art rather than gang grafiti.
Misaki was born to a wealthy family, her father; owning a large set of companies, her mother; a pianist, and her older brother. For a while they lived happily. Misaki and her brother received everything they could have ever asked for. They were living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around them and brought up well with the best education and support. When Misaki was 12 though, her mother was overcome with an unknown illness. Her father did whatever possible to help her, but in the end it was useless. Misaki mother died, leaving her father heart-broken. Misaki didn't know what to do without her mother there. She was lost, and so was her father and brother.

After her mother's death Misaki's father became engulfed in his work and completely ignored her and her brother. He acted as if they had never existed and Misaki could not accept the fact that her father didn't acknowledge them as his children. Misaki couldn't understand why he would treat them as such when they used to be such a happy family. When asking her brother, she simply ignored her and walked away. Even her brother had begun to stray away from her and Misaki had begun to feel so very alone. One day she approached her father and asked him why he no longer cared for them. In response he slapped her hard across the face and sent her flying to the floor. Looking at her in disgust, he simply responded, "Because I wish that you were never born." That's when Misaki knew she would never be the same again.

Soon after that event Misaki went into a depression and locked herself in her room for weeks. Even if she wanted to leave she feared that once she left the room everything would still be the same again, she would still be alone. One day she finally left her room, accepting the fact that her father would never love her. She moved into her Uncle's house and lost all contact with her father and brother. She became a child that was angry at the world. She pushed everyone away from fear of being hurt anymore then she had already been. Misaki began to get into fights, eventually getting to the point where she became a delinquent. Students avoided her in school, having heard of annoying rumors that were far from true. Teachers ignored her from lack of faith in her studies and gave her disapproving looks. If anyone really did confront Misaki it was either a fellow delinquent or someone asking for a fight.

In her second year of high school, Misaki met Miyuki Hasagawa who had just transferred in as a new student. She had known them as the stuck up family who lived within walls, closing themselves off from the rest of the world as if they were too good for anybody else. Misaki had disliked her from the very beginning despite Miyuki's kindly nature. She would ignore Miyuki's attempts at greeting her and reject any offers of friendship, but Miyuki never seemed to give up the hope of being Misaki friend.

One day, Misaki had come across a fight, only to see that it was a rather distasteful girl trying to get Miyuki to apologize for something. Misaki pulled the girl away from Miyuki and pushed her away, telling her to stay away from her or else. After the girl had ran away, she asked Miyuki what she had done to piss her off. Miyuki gave her a kind smile before telling her that the girl had been speaking about Misaki in a bad manner. Miyuki couldn't stand for it and asked the girl to apologize. The girl, who had been trouble from the start, had gotten insulted and tried to force Miyuki to apologize instead. After hearing this, Misaki gave her a pat on the head and smiled for the first time in a long time. She and Miyuki became close friends and Misaki cared for her like a mother would a child. Despite being this close, Misaki had no idea of Miyuki's past and her current state behind the scenes. Unknown to her, Miyuki suffered heavily at home and school. At hoe, she was constantly scrutinized. Her mother and father constantly belittled her, calling her a "good for nothing" or a "waste of their time". While at school, Miyuki was constantly bullied just for being Misaki's friend. She never told her friend, out of fear that she would only blame herself, and she never told her family since they never seemed to care. Every night she would constantly cry herself to sleep and hurt herself intentionally, never telling Misaki a thing about all her troubles.

Tragedy struck when one day, Miyuki didn't come to school. Misaki had just thought she was taking the day off, but that changed when the school had an assembly meeting. Miyuki Hasagawa had committed suicide. The next day, there was a memorial. Students who weren't even her friends had come, just to get out of class and speeches were made with empty words. No one had even known Miyuki, not like Misaki had. No. Misaki hadn't even felt she truly knew her. So many things were unnoticed to her... She felt a failure as a friend and had trouble becoming close to others. She had never cried a single tear but instead, mourned from within. A part of Miyuki remained within her after that, changing her into a more cheerful person, though more protective of others as well. Though her tough as nails attitude appeared when needed, she is much softer around close friends. It's been two years since Miyuki's death, ad two years since she decided to become a better person, but she has never stopped blaming herself. She is in her last year of High School and is friends with Juri Sohma.

Misaki is abnormally strong, being able to lift heavy objects and having very painful attacks. She is a very skilled fighter but prefers not to fight as it is a waste of time.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru // Sophia
Innocent Sorrow // Abingdon Boys School

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Ramen
Video Games
Her friends
Hangin' Out
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Jerks
Her Brother
Annoying People
Liars

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

User Image
”When you have one thing, you’ll always want the other. Appreciate what you were given.”

My name? It it's... Shione Hashimoto
But I like to be called: Shi
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older onceOctober 20th comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, Seven inches
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one specifically

I am very optimistic about almost everything, I like to make people smile and I like to make people laugh. I can be calm though, it’s almost never seen though unless I am by myself. A lot of girls call me flirtatious by nature as well, which makes it hard for me to be friends with a lot of girls. I don’t usually get into complicated things and I usually have a simple way of thinking which can sometimes get me into trouble, but I like to listen to others, I’m just not good at giving advice. I do get emotional sometimes, sometimes you won’t be able to tell I am upset but once I get alone I go all out.
My father was the high school hunk back in his day, mysterious, cool, a little arrogant to authority and one who took risks. It was all good and well in high school but when he was pressed out into the real world he didn’t understand anything about working hard for what he wanted/needed and that every action came with a price. He became a man who ran the streets at night, got into fights, had two girls by his side, smoked, drank, and rode a motorcycle he probably stole. My grandparents were very timid people, never stood up to anyone and lived in their own fantasy world, one day they heard a knock at the door, it was odd because no one ever visited and their son NEVER knocked. When my grandmother opened the door I sat there on the porch in a basket sleeping soundly, a young woman stood behind me and explained that this was their son’s child, he knocked her up one night and left the next morning, all she knew was his name. Her parents were strict and wanted the baby to leave immediately after it was born. They found my father’s parents and insisted that they raise the baby because of their son’s immaturity. I don’t think I have ever met my father, nor my mother. But my grandparents are wonderful people.

I love little kids and I like to sing because people say it’s heavenly and it makes them feel calm. I am Heamophobic, and has an unusual fear of wooden structures ((bridges, stairs))

The Songs On My Setlist:
Fifteen - Taylor Swift
White Horse – Taylor Swift
Any Man of Mine – Shania Twain

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Milk
Pie
Blueberries
(likes, more can be added on)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Dark Chocolate
Sour Candy
Peanut Butter
(hates, more can be added on)

~OMG Biscuits~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image
"IT'S ALIVE~!"

My name? It it's... Tsunako Arisu Sohma
But I like to be called: Su.
I am thirteen years old! But I'll be older onceJuly 24 comes around!
My height? It's... 4' 11"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Girl.
I kinda have a thing for: Boys.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Secret!
I'm just your everyday Boar.

Su is, for lack of a better word, strange. She is fond of silly exclamations and childish rhymes, is easily distracted, has the habit of "drifting off" in mid-sentence, only to go off onto another topic once she returns to reality. She refuses to wear shoes, which led her to being homeschooled as it was not allowed for her to go barefoot at regular schools. She is very friendly though, and loves helping out other people, even if sometimes she messes things up rather than makes things better. She also doesn't let anything really get to her.
Su's parents were born to two distant branches of the Sohma family. Since they were not blood related, their respective families didn't mind their union. When they married, they were both very young--her mother was eighteen and her father was nineteen. When it was discovered they were due to be parents, it put a strain on their relationship. Without a good paying job, they moved onto the main estate, where at least they would get help. As Su's mother approached the last days of her pregnancy, she could tell something was off about her child.

When Su was finally born, she found out just what. As soon as Su was handed off to her father, she transformed into a small piglet. Unable to deal with the fact that their only daughter was cursed, they gave her up to the main family and left the main estate for New York. Growing up, Su had a habit of acting strangely to get attention. For example, she would gather up a bunch of birds, smuggle them into the pantry, hide there with them until some unfortunate soul decided to open the pantry and then jump out as the birds scattered throughout the building screaming "FLY MY PRETTIES!". Needless to say, she was not a favorite of most of the compound.

By the time she was seven, she had been kicked out of countless schools and had gone through more than a few tutors due to her outrageous behavior. Once she entered middle school, she had to take online courses which suited her just fine. Su mostly remained in her room during the week, much to the relief of the maids. She started tinkering with different things like old radios, toasters, game consoles and computers. She started up a few contraptions of her own, but they usually ended up exploding, which earned her the nickname 'The Mad Scientist'.

Now, just days away from her fourteenth birthday, she's vowed to earn some money to get a brand new laptop since her current one is so old.

She has a fear of scorpions, due to watching a horror movie about giant mutated scorpions when she was young. One of her hobbies is taking apart lectronic devices, learning how they work, then using the parts in one of her own inventions. She has a habit of hanging upside down on any sturdy object while watching TV or playing video games.

The Songs On My Setlist:
TIK tok//The Midnight Beast ft. Stefan, Macadamia Nut//Animaniacs

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Honeybuns
Interesting machines that look dangerous
Hula dancing
Goggles
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Shoes
Dresses
Being told not to hang upside down
People mistaking her for a boy