Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Get to Know Each Other :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 pm
GKEO... stands for Geko Kill erm Outo Get To Know Each Other

So this is what happens..... because of de not much lookin' at de intro thread which mostly containz there "HI, I'm BlaBla and I BlaBla" therefore killing the chance for a nice warm conversation on common interest... why not just post one here on de main stream, only it's more detailed 3nodding

All ye have to do is this... DESCRIBE YOURSELF in a detailed way (Don't include personal info, but beware of stalkerz stare )
Then from there, this is de place to Get To Know one another (weather with common interests or not) and have a nice chat and to get new friends, etc.
Because I noticed this, the closer we are together, the more stronger the bond is, leading to a more faster pace in the guild, giving de power to rulez Gaia >=D

And please try not to ignore a person, how would you feel if no one bothered to notice you sad

Anywayz... let's see how this thing go3z and if could actually start blooming 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm
Imma even gonna post stuff bout' meh self here 3nodding

imma [username], I currently try to speak this way, a semi-1337 type of thing 3nodding and if you searched that on Urban Dictionary, you would probably learn on how it helps the environment, stalls child labor, improves world peace... not X]
I wuv to help people with their problems de best I can, but mostly wanna be the 2nd to help... not de 1st....
You can easily approach me if you wanna learn how to be Aw3s0m3 cool (not awesome)

And yea....... cookiez are good  

Unit Blue

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm
i am xXx_Gwee_xXx, random, luvs the violin, loves blue and purple, a bit emo inside at times, loves llamas and pie! i love animals, drawing, and yotsuba&! (google it)

GO LLAMAS!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:05 am
xXx_Gwee_xXx
google it

GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Imma gonna ask you this 3nodding
Do you love the color blue or anything that has the word Blue in it?

It's the second one, isn't it  

Unit Blue

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 am
Unit Blue
xXx_Gwee_xXx
google it

GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Imma gonna ask you this 3nodding

woooooooow whee i love the color blue. your avi is awesome-ly short though whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am
Hi!! My names Pinki (no not from pinky and the brain) I love reading, playing black-ops, meeting new friends, the colors blue and pink, txting, being on gaia, and hanging out with family
I hate people who ignore me when I talk to them or ask a question makes me feel bad i love movies they are the best way to relax me I am a very good friend (as I've been told) I will always have your back no matter what happens also I love to talk A LOT =]
Luv you guys
<3
~Pinki~  

Pinki Is Awesome

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 pm
Bahaha... shall I write epic stuff about me? ;D

Wellll I'm and I'm 14 years old. People give me virtual looks when they find that out. - w- Just because I have a smarter brain doesn't mean you should judge me by my age. D:< Oh yes, I can be very cocky at times. Hehehe..

I'm a literate speaker and my eye twitches when I see something that isn't literate. (Unit Blue: it took me some time to finish reading your "about me" post. -w-) I read all kinds of books; from Series, Manga, Comics, Short stories, Fables, etc. I like to draw but I'm pretty horrible at it. It's not gonna stop me, though. >:U

I like writing short poems, for they help calm me and s**t when stuff happens. o uo I like all kind of colors, I guess, because the world would be dull if there weren't a variety of colors.

I. Live. On. Music.

The end.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 pm
I'm Megumi Shine, and I love Durarara, Vocaloid and a bunch of animu related things~ I'm (censored for my own enjoyment) years old but I act like I'm a 21 year old and that's old. o.e I love to roleplay and I'm a grammar freak (Malevolent Seduction: YAY LITERACY. HIGH FIVE! :'D TAKE THAT ILLITERATE BITCHES. I WILL MAKE AN ARMY OR LITERATE PEOPLE AND WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD. >:U HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Ahem. *cough, cough* I have a perverted mind. (Malevolent Seduction: I'm sorry, but when I saw your username, I laughed for about five minutes straight. ._.) I like singing, even though I'm not good at it and I like to annoy people for no apparent reason. Like this one time, I b***h-slapped a random person for no reason. And I like talking a lot, so I have to tape my mouth shut sometimes, like now. *tapes mouth*

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 am
xXx_Gwee_xXx
Unit Blue
xXx_Gwee_xXx
google it

Mmhhh..... must be the hair 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 am
Pinki Is Awesome

Luv you guys
<3
~Pinki~

I admire your perspective, everybody loves people with a Blue to their names 3nodding  

Unit Blue

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 am
Unit Blue
xXx_Gwee_xXx
Unit Blue
xXx_Gwee_xXx
google it

i'm pretty sure it's the fact you are short though~ whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am
Malevolent Seduction
I. Live. On. Music.

I know understand, have no fear, for the sake of it, I shall invent a totally different language for your more "clearer" understanding =D
And I too agree with the world being totally DULL without COLORS especially Blue
Everybody loves colors mrgreen  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 am
xXx_Gwee_xXx
Unit Blue

i'm pretty sure it's the fact you are short though~ whee

Oh..... wait, did you ever see me at Sesame Street?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 am
Megumi Shine
HIGH FIVE!

Ohez, so your also a Literal person. Then I shall make part of the language Im making for Malevolent, for you =D
Awww.... but your the only person who has not included any relevancy to which I can make some random saying related to the color Blue D=

But I have to say, it's kinda IMPOSSIBLE to rule the world with your army of Literal people........ because your gonna gonna have to pass my LLAMA AMRY! dramallama  

Unit Blue

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:39 am
Unit Blue

I'll just go grab a translator and I'll be set! 8D
Blue is totally needed in this world. =w=

The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash