Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm
i give them a chance and they treat me like s**t and so i dump them then they beg me for forever to take them bak and ive had enough! i may have big boobs and i may liek wearing 6 inch heels and short skirts but im not a slut! i want respect and i tell every guy what im looking for. but they are all the same. why do guys have to be such asses? im starting to feel like i cant trust anyone anymore. everyone keeps screwing me over and im tiered of it. im not the smartest but i do have some class. any advise before i got insane?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:46 am
Kanoka Uchiha
i give them a chance and they treat me like s**t and so i dump them then they beg me for forever to take them bak and ive had enough! i may have big boobs and i may liek wearing 6 inch heels and short skirts but im not a slut! i want respect and i tell every guy what im looking for. but they are all the same. why do guys have to be such asses? im starting to feel like i cant trust anyone anymore. everyone keeps screwing me over and im tiered of it. im not the smartest but i do have some class. any advise before i got insane?

Now, no offense is meant to be taken here, but you don't think the 6 inch heels and short skirts have nothing to do with your poor treatment? Of course, genetics are to blame for you being so blessed, but it's the way you flaunt and present yourself to society that determines how you are going to be treated by society. Regardless if you have "class", society judges and screws you over the instant you walk out the door. Maybe something you should think about next time you're dealing with a guy or stepping into stilettos for a midnight stroll...  

Vintage Dreams

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 pm
Vintage Dreams
Kanoka Uchiha

Now, no offense is meant to be taken here, but you don't think the 6 inch heels and short skirts have nothing to do with your poor treatment? Of course, genetics are to blame for you being so blessed, but it's the way you flaunt and present yourself to society that determines how you are going to be treated by society. Regardless if you have "class", society judges and screws you over the instant you walk out the door. Maybe something you should think about next time you're dealing with a guy or stepping into stilettos for a midnight stroll...

i was always taught to be proud of who i am. even when i wear ketchup stained clothes they wont screw off. and its only in other countrys but my own. everytime i go on a site all these guuys add me from everywhere and flirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm
I don't want to hurt your feelings or turn this into a fight, but, I agree with Vintage Dreams.
You know your not a slut. but for the people that don't know that, can and will, think that you are. based completely on what you wear.

I'm glad that your proud of who you are, and aren't one of those girls that sit in their house and try to hide from the world.
But just because you love your body, doesn't mean you gotta show it to the world so everyone can love your body.

I love my body. I wear makeup and tight clothes. But I make sure that I'm not wearin skirts and shorts that are too short and that my boobs ain't hangin outta my top.
That just spells trouble for me.

I'm not sayin that if you change what you wear, your not gonna have guys that dont care about what you want, and only care about watchya got.
I'm sayin that I think the number of guys like that, will decrease and you'll get a better chance at getting a guy that thinks your beautiful, a guy that loves you for your personality, your laugh, your kind heart ect....

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm
jesusgirl115
I don't want to hurt your feelings or turn this into a fight, but, I agree with Vintage Dreams.
You know your not a slut. but for the people that don't know that, can and will, think that you are. based completely on what you wear.

I'm glad that your proud of who you are, and aren't one of those girls that sit in their house and try to hide from the world.
But just because you love your body, doesn't mean you gotta show it to the world so everyone can love your body.

I love my body. I wear makeup and tight clothes. But I make sure that I'm not wearin skirts and shorts that are too short and that my boobs ain't hangin outta my top.
That just spells trouble for me.

I'm not sayin that if you change what you wear, your not gonna have guys that dont care about what you want, and only care about watchya got.
I'm sayin that I think the number of guys like that, will decrease and you'll get a better chance at getting a guy that thinks your beautiful, a guy that loves you for your personality, your laugh, your kind heart ect....

o-o whoa you guys think i wear liek the super short skirts dont yuh? LOL naw i hate those ones. they either have to touch the floor or be only a little higher then my knees and im talking maybe an inch above. and i dont wear shirts that my boobs will fall out of cuz that happens too easy. i wear shirts that i feel comfy in and that i can fall out of :3 im sorry if i mislead you >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 pm
My first advice-tune it down with your apparel. But no matter what, you deserve to be treated with respect and whoever doesnt treat you that way doesnt deserve to be with you. Sometimes, not always, you cant keep giving people , especially guys second chances- you start to lose trust that way and realize that there is someone better out there  

Darkswiftmist

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 pm
Darkswiftmist
My first advice-tune it down with your apparel. But no matter what, you deserve to be treated with respect and whoever doesnt treat you that way doesnt deserve to be with you. Sometimes, not always, you cant keep giving people , especially guys second chances- you start to lose trust that way and realize that there is someone better out there

biggrin i liek this advice! im gunna do that. cuz guys just dont get it that its another chance to make things better not screw things up again =w=  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games