Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 pm
Hello all,
I am currently searching for an rp partner. I am wondering if anyone would be interested, ^.^ I am fairly literate although i sometimes find it hard to write full paragraph responses. I would prefer for this rp partner to be about the same level of ability. ^.^ As for seme or uke, i have no preference as i have characters for both. If you are interested then check out my rpcs (in yaoi characters under deiska yatoga.). If you are further interested please post back or PM me. Thank you kindly ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm
If you like, I could roleplay with you! I'm probobly about the same and I too have trouble thinking of long paragraphs. I have 1 uke available if you would like to check him out. I believe him and Dieska would be good together smile

Kizutsukeru Kanashi

~Free

Name: Kizutsukeru Kanashi
Nickname: Kizu, Keru
Race: human
Personality: He is usually very shy and doesn't react to much, he never really likes getting close to people, and if he does he grows to open up a lot more. He try's to act happy sometimes, but other then that keeps to himself.
Looks like:
Bio: His mother died in a car accident and his father had always been an abusive drunk, he never likes going home and does whatever he can to stay away.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:

User Image  

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm
I'd love to do a rp with you sometime cuz I have way too much free time on meh hands. My RPCs are under Monochrome's RPCs If you'd like to check out who's availiable  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games