Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Relationship....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver2star

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm
I've been dating my boyfriend for 7 months heading to our 8 months.

We're lacking communication however and it's starting to hurt us both a lot. Mostly thanks to my parents who restrict my life....

We're taking a little break. We still can go out on dates and we feel the same way still, but all these problems keep coming up.

Any advice how to deal with this? I want to be by his side still....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 pm
Hmm...
Relationship questions are always tough because I don't know the whole situation.
Based on what you've said, I think the problem might be with the relationship between you and your parents.
Can you be a bit more specific on how your parents restrict you.  

s11jande

Invisible Genius

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Silver2star

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm
wahmbulance
Like this....

They keep me inside, won't let me go out as much...When I'm able to I'm on a time limit. And they have to be prepared for me to leave the house two days before dates or hang outs.

Funny thing..Update...

Now....My best friend likes my boyfriend and my boyfriend seems attracted to her. I feel like I'll lose him now...Because he hates my restrictions....Even if now, they're a little loosened...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm
i hade my heart broken crying  

kingblackroses

NanaKaze Nick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm
Silver2star
wahmbulance
Like this....

They keep me inside, won't let me go out as much...When I'm able to I'm on a time limit. And they have to be prepared for me to leave the house two days before dates or hang outs.

Funny thing..Update...

Now....My best friend likes my boyfriend and my boyfriend seems attracted to her. I feel like I'll lose him now...Because he hates my restrictions....Even if now, they're a little loosened...

My complete 100% honest oppinion and advice is: it aint gonna work out, worst case scenario is your boyfriend sleeps with your friend. best thing to do is to break up and move on, well it depends on your age really.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm
Silver2star
I've been dating my boyfriend for 7 months heading to our 8 months.

We're lacking communication however and it's starting to hurt us both a lot. Mostly thanks to my parents who restrict my life....

We're taking a little break. We still can go out on dates and we feel the same way still, but all these problems keep coming up.

Any advice how to deal with this? I want to be by his side still....

It seems to me you are going trough that stage were you are at each others throats. You have passed the honeymoon stage and now are about to see if you are going to be willing to go for the long haul.

If you care about the man stick with it.  

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items