Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Nightcreatures profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

( T h e y C a l l M e... )
Rosie Anne Gibson
( D o n' t L a b e l M e... )
Sweet, funny, outgoing, honest, blunt.
( W h o A m I? )
Rosie grew up in the country, in West Virginia. She lived with foster parents, she never really knew her biological parents. The story was that they were actually circus performers. No, not like the bearded lady or anything like that. They mostly did like, ropewalking, dancing with fire, swallowing swords. That kind of stuff. When she was born her parents were just passing through West Virginia, and they had realized that they couldn't continue performing in the circus with a kid, so they dropped her off on a random doorstep, in a small basket with some pictures and a letter from them. She still hasn't opened the letter, she probably never will, but she keeps their picture with her at all times. Even though they abandoned er, they will always be her parents, and will hold a special place in her heart.
She was always a good student, got good grades, and was the role model of all her younger siiblings. But, like all other teenagers she longed to get out of the house and be an adult. She wanted to be independent and this was they way to do it. She decided to go on this trip with her friends as an adventure, also as a welcoming into adulthood. It felt good not having to have your parents with you to go on a trip. When they rolled accross this little town she was immediately attracted to it, and all her friends agreed to stay here for a while, to see what it was like.

( A g e? )
Eighteen
( M u s i c S p e a k s )
Moves Like Jagger- Maroon5
( I A m O n l y A P u p p e t...)
R A B i D P i X i E S

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Victor Marcus Vontra
( D o n' t L a b e l m e... )
Victor is mysterious, but, he's always had to be, being 'unnatural'. However, he's somewhat of a child at heart, likes jokes and laughing. He's old fashioned in his ways of treating woman, he treats them very well, opens doors, pulls out chairs, etc. Even being as old as he is, Victor is very sensitive, and acts rashly sometimes, like a child, but, after he thinks, he realizes how stupid it was. He's smart, very intelligent, but also can be very quiet and shy. He's all that and a bag of chips personality wise, but this bag of chips is missing anger. Victor is very good at keeping his anger in check, because when he was younger it was very bad. Demons are not known for a good temper, but, liking people, he took it down as soon as he could get it. So, he's very calm and collected a lot of the time.
( W h a t A m I? )
An Ice Demon, originally from the Alps, but was run out by 'Demon Seekers' who were determined to say he existed. He has to keep himself somewhat cold to stay alive, and can't eat hot food or gets extremely sick. Has the power to make ice at will, and is extremely fast an strong. His ears are pointed, slightly longer than a humans, giving him increased hearing, has sharp canine teeth, and keeps his tail hidden beneath his clothes as to not alarm in public. He has a set of wings that he can bring out at will, but almost never uses them.
( A g e? )
346, but looks around 17-18
( W h o A m I? )
Victor was born in a small town, up near the Alps, his mother had not expected the pregnancy, and no had. She was 17. After going on a trip with the fellow members of the town, she realized who the father was. They had met in the mountains, but he disappeared after they had spent a night together. The town started to speak as his mother, Melony, walked around cradling the baby in her arms. It didn't take her long to realize he was different. By the time he was five, a small bulge had started on his shoulders, and at the end of his spine. His teeth were getting sharper. His mother grew concerned. At 6, small wings, a tail, they'd developed, and his ears growing longer. She wasn't sure what to do, and kept him in the house. He began to ask questions, why he wasn't allowed to leave, why the other kids were different. She told him he was special, but, after awhile, he wouldn't talk anymore. He would stare out the window, and if his mother asked him anything, he would get angry. He loved his mother, but, he did not like being treated differently. At all.

He got angry, too angry one day, kids had thrown eggs at his house, and he went to go punish them. He did to much. He wasn't aware what he could do with ice, with snow, he'd broken a kids arm, and another one..he doesn't speak of it. He left. To find his father, at 8 his father took him in, and taught him how to control his 'power'. He liked his father, he was nice and treated him well, he just missed his mother, but by the time Victor had gained the courage to go visit her, she was gone. She'd gotten sick, and didn't survive. So he lived with his father, for a long time, but he passed away also, leaving Victor alone for a long time. Till he was about 344, people started to look for him, invading his home, and he couldn't take the snooping, so he left. Ending up in the small town he was in now. He found a cave behind the waterfall, and went deep into it, covering the walls in ice and making his home there. He enjoyed the fact that nobody knew who he was, and could walk freely about in the town. It was his new domain to enjoy.

Ice - LIGHTS
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Micah Charles Grey
I'm thinking of a word that starts with D. Can you guess it? Delightful? No. Daring? Try again. Deranged? Bingo! I am 100% off my rocker. When you see death as much as I do, you get a little loony. The things I do and say don't makes sense very often. My obsession with the dead is a little more than peculiar, if you care to know. That's a lovely pulse you have there... I'd love to see how you look without it...
( W h a t A m I? )
I'm a Banshee of course! What? Never heard of a male Banshee? Well there's a first time for everything. My race are omens and bringers of death. Must of us are female, but I'm a rare exception. Our screams will shatter your ear drums and our touch will leave you shivering.
( A g e? )
I'm only about fifty, but I look like a spry nineteen-year-old
( W h o A m I? )
I really wish I could tell you how I came about, but I don't really know. I've heard the villagers tell tales of another Banshee that lured a handsome young traveler into the woods before he was brutally murdered. I'd like to think that was Mommy and Daddy. My earliest memory is of being in the woods alone. That's how most of my memories go, actually. There's only me and death. Death is my best friend, don't you know that? Everything I touch dies, it seems. Isn't that a lovely gift?

Now that I'm older, I get a few visitors now and then from the town. They don't come too often, but when they do, we have a party! First I scream, then they scream, then I make them really quiet. Then I laugh. Isn't that fun? We should play some time. All the townsfolk love me, I think, since they send big groups to find me sometimes. I love watching them all run and scream

Flyleaf's I'm So Sick
ImpliedComplications  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Layla Ann Hastings
Layle is a confident, tough young woman who knows how to take care of herself. She's a friendly young woman, liking the compnay of others compared to being alone (though, sometimes, it is nice to get away). She can be a bit idealistic, being stubborn as she is. Layla is one determined cookie and think that, with enough hard-work and will-power, anything can happen. She's got a good sense of humor and likes to crack jokes at others' expense. But it's all harmless good fun. The only thing one should watch out for is Layla's temper. Normally, she can be quite level-headed. But when seriously ticked, she is not above grabbing a wrench from her toolchest and hitting you over the head a few times with it. She's always been one of the guys, but there is a softer side to her. If one can really get Layla to open up, she's an understanding, caring person. Just a little rough around the edges.
( W h o A m I? )
Layla grew up with her three older brothers and father in a small town in West Virginia. Her father, owning the local auto-shop, was always busy with some sort of car that needed fixing up. Her brothers were always working there, too, as it was the family business. So, if she ever wanted to spend any time with her family, she'd have to start learning about cars, too. Which, she did. Layla grew up around the things, so it was only natural that sooner or later, she'd be giving the guys at their small-town school tips on how to keep their cars in tip-top shape.

She agreed to go on this trip with her friends simply to get away from it all. Honestly, the car exhaust was starting to make her nauseus after all these years, and it would be nice go on a little adventure. When they rolled across a small town, Layla was more than happy to explore it a bit. Besides, she thought she heard something funny coming from their car's engine. This will give her a good chance to check it out.

( A g e? )
Eighteen
Just the Girl - The Click Five
Reku1495

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Alanna Jezebel Roth
Mysterious, she likes to keep things to herself, but she won't ever lie to someone. She's intelligent, but it may not be noticeable. Jez is a quiet person, who enjoys the simple things in life, though hasn't refused the high life either. On most matters, she seems to be very neutral, and some like to say she doesn't really feel anything or that she's not too aware of the world around her. On the contrary, Jez is very aware. She knows more than she lets on, and she cares for things deeper than she'd ever like to admit.
( W h o A m I? )
Alanna grew up in what to others would look like a happy environment. To her though, it wasn't enough. She never went by her first name, but instead by her middle name Jezebel, because it was more interesting to her. She never acted out like other children seeking attention, but she did do some odd things, because that was what interested her. She wouldn't wear the pastel dresses her mother tried to put on her, instead wanting to wear boy's shorts as a kid. Her parents thought it was weird the way she acted, with little to no interest in the things they gave to her, but she never showed any signs of psychological issues, and they left her alone.

In her freshman year, she dyed her hair orange and met a boy who was different from the rest. After going out with him for a couple months, she wrote a note to her parents that she was leaving, and not to look for her because she would be just fine. She ran away with him, just for something out of the ordinary to do, but eventually came back when she broke up with him. Through her high school years, she dated some people with very 'colorful' personalities and backgrounds, always dumping them after a couple months or so. Nobody but her really knows why she does this, but every time, she just feels like she needs a change. Like there's a part of her existence that is missing, and she won't be fully happy until she has found it. Currently she is graduated, and moved from her parents home in New York City a year ago, to live in Seattle. She left that place too though, looking for another change, and soon found this village.

( A g e? )
nineteen
Dirty Town - Mother Mother
Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 am
User Image
Riley Ann Silvers
Riley is a very sunny girl. It's hard to break her shining spirits because he always has that smile on her face. Well, except for when she is in photographs. She can't stand photos. She typically loves helping people out. If someone around her is struggling, it will penetrate her heart until they overcome their troubles, and she's always there for them. She's also quite the talented singer. She gets good grades, too. However, one thing she struggles with is her self-esteem. Poor Riley has never felt like she was worth much in the world, and she believes that no one wants her, no one has ever wanted her, and no one will ever want her for as long as she lives. She keeps those feelings hidden in her heart because she doesn't want to rain on her own parade. Caring, kind, sunny, and bright all describe her well.
( W h o A m I? )
According to her dad, Riley was born hurriedly. Then, as soon as she could get out of her bed, her mother left, baby Riley stuck in the arms of her confused father and an older brother that couldn't help but loathe her. Riley's brother blames her for their mother leaving them. Her dad always reassures her that it's not the case, but Riley could never be too sure. There it was. The first rejection of her life was from her own mother. The next rejection: the immediate hatred spewing from her brother. And even though he never showed it, Riley could somewhat feel that her dad didn't really want her around either. So she locked these rejections away from her exterior and put on a happy face for the public.

Riley has always lived in West Virginia, and she finds it quite comfortable. In order to make some extra cash, she tutors and babysits kids in her small town. Her father owns a local drugstore, and her brother, three years older than her, helps to run it. Riley would have liked to help out with the store, but she has seen the sneers and narrowed eyes from her brother that say 'Keep out.' And for some odd reason, her dad always turns down the offer. She could never figure out why, but it might just be best if it were kept as a secret. When her friends brought up the idea of going on a trip, Riley assumed the answer would be 'Yes,' but it was a hesitant reply from her father. Perhaps there was something that he didn't want her to know about it, or maybe he was doubting the trust he had in her. Either way, with persuasion from both Riley and her rude older brother, he agreed. At least she wouldn't have to face anymore rejection for a while. All the rejections she would ever have to brave would be left behind at home, not-so-sweet home.

( A g e? )
Eighteen
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Eva-Aisha-Luv

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 am
User Image
Kyoya Hibari
Kyoya is one of those guys who are really hard to figure out, and when again, you think you have, it turns out you're wrong yet again. One moment he's all smiles, and the next, he's the most serious you've ever seen him. Actually, he's someone who's really insecure about his true self because he's afraid of getting hurt. He's really friendly, but he has a bit of trust issues. He may act like he's okay with trusting someone, when really he's just testing out if he really can or not. Because he's a good actor, no one can tell what's he's really feeling. At least, no one that he's met just yet. He's very protective of people close to him, but he hardly lets anyone close enough. He's afraid of truly befriending someone because he's afraid they'll get hurt because of who he really is.
( W h a t A m I? )
There's really no human name for what Kyoya is, but if you were to call him something, the closest thing you'd be able to call him is demon shape-shifter; in his language, he calls himself a Duras. He can shape-shift into his full demon form, but it drains a lot of energy, which is why he keeps to his human form most of the time. He can eat normal human food, but to sustain his life he must drink blood, sort of like a vampire, but sunlight and holy stuff doesn't bother him as much as they should. He is a special type of Duras; one with a lot of power, but a kind that is most looked down upon in the Duras world. He usually can't control himself in his demon form.
( A g e? )
Looks nineteen, but he's actually around two centuries old now
( W h o A m I? )
Kyoya was born in a Duras family. They were rather well-known, but not in a good way. Because his ancestors became 'guardians' of humans, the other demons saw this as betrayal to the Duras race, and forever banned his family as traitors. It was hundreds of generations later, but Kyoya's family was still seen as traitors. It was made even worse when Kyoya's Duras mother fell in love with a human, and had him; his partial human blood also lessened the control he had over his Duras form. He thought about running away, but he loved his mother too much to leave her alone in a house that already hated her enough. He chose to stay with her, even though the other Duras looked down on him especially because of his partial human blood; he saw it as a curse. But then he befriended someone, who didn't seem to hate his human blood; and gradually Kyoya began to accept that part of himself as well. However, it turned out that the man had only been using him, because his human blood made him stronger than other Duras. Enough was enough, and he finally made the selfish decision to run away.

He snuck out of his realm into the human world at the age of nineteen, and spent the rest of his life in the human world, learning about them so he could stay in his human form and not stick out. He stumbled upon the small village when he was a century old and decided to stay there, sensing the auras of other inhuman creatures there as well. Ironically, he chose the Church as his place to stay, and kept in the room under the church bells. It really isn't a room, but he fashioned it into a place where he could stay. No human has ever found him, because the only ways in are through the glass window, which no one seemed to have figured out that it was a window, and a hidden door that you can see if you're happening to look to the side when climbing the stairs up to the church bell. Because the priest is old and hardly climbs the stairs, Kyoya hadn't been found out. He hardly ever appears in town, his favorite spot to perch on while over-looking his new home is on the church roof.

One Reason - Fade
Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 pm
Sylar Ginyoku
User Image
James Knightley
James is very mistrustful of any human, but who could truly blame him? He is aware that the species is fickle and weak but still holds a grudge against them. That doesn't he believes all humans are evil, he knows a few that are very good people. When not angry with humans, James is usually very kind-hearted and relaxed, he enjoys to go on adventures and always find a way to have fun. If he doesn't know someone however, he could come off as a cocky arrogant fool
( W h a t A m I? )
James is what's known as a Nephilim - basically a highly-advanced human. His species have been around since the beginning of time, literally. It is a common Nephilim myth that it was them who created the world but James doesn't know if it's true or not. He isn't some blood-thirsty creature but can extract any living things soul simply by contact (humans, animals, trees, grass, etc.) James has the usual antics of powerful beings: super strength, super speed and enhanced senses. However, he has a few more tricks up his slave. One of them being able to remove the souls from any living creature. He could remove it temporarily or he could completely tear it out. Feeding on souls makes James more powerful, but he doesn't do it much. When James feeds on a soul, it does a number of things to him. It makes him more powerful, heals any wound no matter how major and it freezes his age for another three months. A fourth effect appears to affect him only, as none of the rest of his species seem to have it but he has been given a "Second Form". James has a certain connection with nature and can communicate with animals on a certain level.
( A g e? )
Too old to count yet I appear to be in my early 20's
( W h o A m I? )
James has lived since the beginning of man. However, since then he and everyone of his species has been thousands of years more advanced since the humans. It was for this they were hunted. When the Christian Church was introduced into the world, they gave James and the rest of his people a reputation. According to the church, the Nephilim's were nothing more than "fallen ones" who were rejected from Heaven and God. Enraged, the Nephilim's waged war on the church and underestimated it's power. The majority of them were wiped out, leaving only three Nephilim's, one of them being James. The others were a male and female and it was decided that between the three, they would repopulate. However, some of the church's followers discovered the location of the three and killed the female.

Doomed to die, James and the other male removed every single soul possible. The second male had too many and died, however James did not. This was when he was given his "Second Form", he killed the followers and vanished. Thousands of years passed before he remade his appearance but for some reason the world's outlook on him changed. He was the last of his kind, but many people bowed to him. For now, according to Enoch he wasn't a fallen one but a "Watcher". Annoyed with the fickle-ness of humanity, James settled into a quiet small town to try and live and normal life . . .

Monster /// Skillet
Sylar Ginyoku

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items