Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm
A long, relatively open building, the Sound Academy is where new Oto shinobi come to learn the basic jutsu of all ninja. Please be patient when posting, there may only be one teacher here, and the Sound Academy prides itself on it's intensive and personal training.
The NPC used to teach:

▪Cessie Kurosawa▪

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Cessie Kurosawa
xxxxxxNicknames|| Cessie-Sensei
xxxxxxAge||15
xxxxxxPersonality|| Cessie is very bubbly and outgoing
xxxxxxEthinicy|| American

xxxxxx Strengths||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Is really good at teaching the same three damn techniques over and over.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• And still being cheerful.
xxxxxxWeaknesses||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Gets emotionally attached easily
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Only knows the same three damn techniques as everyone else
xxxxxx Fears||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Spiders
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Snakes

xxxxxx Relationships||
xxxxxx Family||
Makoto Kurosawa
Kyoiku Kurosawa

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| -Sound-
xxxxxx Rank|| -Chuunin-

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Teacher
xxxxxx Nindo|| "Wheeeee."

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Red

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Non-Elemental
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Cessie sat behind her desk. It was the first time she had been given any kind of authority. I hope I don't screw up! She thought to her self. "Naw juss ta wait fer new students!" She said aloud.

((btdubs, I'm trying to separate the three sisters by the way they talk, if the speech patterns become to difficult to understand, or get in the way of the roleplay, please let me know, so I can tone it down.))  

Crimson Remedy

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm
Username: ss3kid
RPC name: Akui Kaguya
All jutsu learned: Bushin no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu

Akui walked into the classroom as if he had literally just rolled out of bed. Which is exactly what he had done. He had been up long into the night exercising when he should have been sleeping. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Cessie looked up at the student."Howdy!"She half screamed in excitement."Whas your name?" She looked down her list of names. She had three people listed.

Crimson Remedy

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am
Akui stepped back when the teacher shouted. "Um...my name's Akui Kaguya." He said. He bowed slightly, though he was a ad nervous around this teacher. She seemed a bit....out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:22 pm

"Sweet! You have one technique left to learn for the moment. Henge no Jutsu. You need to transform into someone else."She said smiling. A sudden thought occurred to Cessie and she opened her eyes wide, looking at Akui."You should turn into Ryan Reynolds! Please!"

Crimson Remedy

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa walked into the room recognizing akui's voice but not the womans voice, he still had Freyja hand in hand with him since he wasn't comfortable walking on his own. reaching a hand out to grab the wall and gauge his position within the room.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm
"Ryan Reynolds?" To be honest, Akui was a little uncomfortable with his teacher asking him to transform into Ryan Reynolds. But she was in charge, and he had no choice. "Alright." He channeled his chakra for a moment, picturing Ryan Reynolds in his mind. "Henge no Jutsu!" In a puff of smoke he transformed into the man himself. "How's this?"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm
ss3kid

Cessie smiled."Wow, you actually did it." She rummaged around in her desk for a second before producing a head band. "Congratulations! You earned this!" Cessie turned to look at the door."Howdy you two!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:42 pm
"Oh..um...thank you." Taking the headband, Akui looked at it like it was some foregin object he'd never seen. But his admiration stopped when he noticed the other two coming into the room. "Oh, hello." He greeted.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm

((Actually, I got a PM that they will no longer be roleplaying here. sad ))
Cessie smiled at Akui."So, what are you going to do now?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:40 am
(Aw, why not?)
"Now?" Akui was a tad puzzled. What was he going to do now? He hadn't exactly planned this far ahead. "I don't know what I should do." He replied honestly.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 pm

((Too much hassle, most likely the lack of activity))
A small bird flew into the window of the academy. Literally, into it, since Cessie had closed the window earlier. She got up and walked across the room." You really need to think about your path as a shinobi." She said as she walked, one of her rare moments of wisdom. She opened the window and picked up the bird, that as it happens, was made of paper."But,"She continued, "Sometimes a path can show itself if one waits with proper patience." She threw the bird into the air gently, it gave one feeble flap of its wings before landing on Akui's desk. It had only a simple message written across it.

"REPORT TO THE OTOKAGE'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am
"My path..." The words rang through Akuis' head repeatedly. Even as he read the note on his desk he thought about it. What was his path? Should he wait and see what unfolds before him? But he had other matters to attend to. "Excuse me, I must go." He said. With that he bolted out the door.

*Exiting to Otokage's Office*  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

Shinri walked into the building and sat down in a chair, waiting patiently.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas