User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►Alessandra Dugrelle◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

☞ Its not my name but most people call me Aless or Alice however my name is another version of Alexandra.

☞ If I make it that far, my next birthday I will be one year older than this 19 years
☞ Look just because the worlds ending doesnt stop me from being a female.
☞Oh and encase you are blind, I am a Human
☞If I was not freaking out I would be acting like I don't want people near me I am just fine by myself.I am often called stubborn and if your not my family or close friend don't expect me to listen too you. I am very protective and supportive of those I care about which are few and far between. I am also generally peaceful until I feel threatened or cornered then my inner fighter shows up with the adrenaline rush.
☞I love this! Lets go find some more!Time for running, books to read and powerful storms! My personal heaven!
☞Never bring this near me got it!? Zombies,Ice, and Raphael Sheraton you bring any of these near me and you just might be thrown to the zombies.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►To the books!◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
☞Here is my chapter.. Prior to the break out I was a second year college student majoring in Biochemistry with a minor in another science called Genetics. Both had always been a fascination of mine and just always came to me easily. When Raphael offered me a place on his research team for my skills. I gladly accepted until I realized exactly what the scientist was doing, and was planning on doing for his first experiment. I immediately dropped from the team and even went as far as informing the board who promptly removed him from the campus. It was at that time I had learned, through a friend who lived near him and continued to aid him in his research, that he had taken several sample home and was conducting experiments there. I called the police who upon their arrival (which I made sure to watch) never left the building. When I saw that Raphael had left for the day, I broke in and looked around, it was there I nearly had a heart attack for caged before me were the two police...however they were now zombies or what I would assume to be the undead creature. Either way it caused me to jump backwards, and right into Raphael who attempted to throw me to the groaning creatures but failed when I stomped on his foot and ran. I never reported it, but I feel I should have now. It is December 22, 2012 and well in a matter of hours, he had turned his staff and himself into zombies. Then the growth of zombies increased exponentially and at this rate human chance of survival is....slim.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►The Creator◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☞This is my writer... ChiyoYukiko