Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The READ Project - Accepted Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 am
Accepted profiles will go here.

Roleplay  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Azia Marie Beckett
▶ You can just call me Azzy, though! ◀

**Wings ( she has two xD )

☸ A bit about me? Well... ☸

I turned 17 last December 12th. I'm a female, obviously, and I'm 5'7 and weigh 128 lbs.

✐ I have hazel eyes, and my hair's black. Do I have any tattoos? Well, no. And ears are pierced, cartiledge on the left ear is pierced too.

☸ Now about this situation I'm in... ☸

I'm a Winged. But I'm unique. You see, I can control time.

☸ And now, for my story! ☸

The earliest thing that Azia remembers is being in the labratory with her fellow Winged, being tested on. Since the scientists of the Institute included emotions, she felt confused and trapped, and felt a strong urge to get revenge, yet she knew she never would. Until the Winged escaped. Her heart felt like it was soaring with her as she watched the Institute grow smaller and smaller as she flew away.

The Winged found a new home in a nice apartment they rented out through the high school, as part of the program for kids in need. Since escaping, Azia has been able to hide her wings in bulky clothing such as hoodies, and attends school to try and fit in. She hates the fact that she's mutated and that she doesn't have parents like the other students, but she knows that, in even a small way, she and her friends sabotaged the Teadlane Institute.

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless

Deep Red is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "No, I won't abandon hate. If I did, then nothing would be left of me.".

✐ Did I forget anything? Nope

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by ravensluckyshadow... ☸

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Emma Maire Rose
▶ You can just call me Em, though! ◀

Emma-Likes-Her-Wings

I turned Eighteen last April 4th. I'm a female, obviously, and I'm 5'4'' and weigh 134 pounds.

✐ I have Green/Blue eyes, and my hair's Blonde. Do I have any tattoos? Well, I have roses and vines going up my collarbone and shoulder. And I have my lip and monroe pierced.

I'm a winged. But I'm unique. You see, I can make gusts of winds.

Emma grew up in the scientists lab. She doesn't remember much about it, except for all the wires and needles. Thats one of the reasons she hates needes. Even though she doesn't have any happy memories from the lab, she does remember being with the other winged kids. They all stuck together, and made it through the hard times. One of the vivid memories Emma has of the institute is when she and the others excaped. That is a memory that she will never forget.
When they were out in the real world, she met the harsh reality that was life. They had to fend for themselves and do everything on their own. There was no more, breakfast lunch and dinner served to them. They didn't have the pleasures of getting to be catered to and have everything offered to them. Thats why she is so protective and uneasy about things.

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... Moves like Jagger- Maroon5. She learns by watching, and repeats some of the things she sees.

Royalblue is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "Everything happens for a reason.".

✐ Did I forget anything? Nahh.

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by R A B i D P i X i E S... ☸

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
Seth Ethan Cooper
▶ You can just call me Seth, though! ◀

**I Bite

I turned Eighteen last January 1st . I'm a Male, obviously, and I'm 6'1" and weigh 162lbs.

✐ I have olive eyes, and my hair's black. Do I have any tattoos? Well, one on my right shoulder . And just a lip piercing..

I'm a Emotionless. But I'm unique. You see, I can Shadow Manipulation.

Seth doesn't ever remember having emotions, or caring about anything. He only did what he was told. No questions asked. He trained for the scientists and let them run all the tests they needed. They built him for speed and strength, making him a wolf hybrid. He is a quick learner and quite observant, making life for the scientists a little easier.

Seth had no reaction to the mission of bringing back the other experiments. Though he did wonder why they would want to leave. Entering highschool has made him curious why everyone has different reactions to things, and have their own beliefs. Everything was just so much easier in the lab. Though outside the lab, he enjoys eatting different kinds of food, listening to music, and being able to see the sky change colors.

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin

Teal is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when others have been to the moon.".

✐ Did I forget anything? Seth is a tough fighter. He is heartless and nothing will stop him unless he is told to by a superior. Your best chance is to get somewhere he can't go.

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by Bloodylilrose... ☸

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
Caelius Sora Rovitto
▶ You can just call me Sky, though! ◀

White Bengal Tiger

I turned 19 last December 25th. I'm a Male, obviously, and I'm 6'1" and weigh 152lbs in human form, 250lbs in tiger form.

✐ I have dark brown eyes, and my hair's midnight black. Do I have any tattoos? Well, no. And my left ear is pierced in a couple of places.

I'm a Emotionless. But I'm unique. You see, I can read minds.

Sky remembers the lab and nothing else. He doesn't know of 'parents' or 'family' or 'siblings'. He just knows that he is and nothing else really matter to him any more. He was trained and experimented on, making him into a tiger hybrid. Due to his usually lazy personality, he makes it a little difficult for scientists to do whatever they want with him; but because they didn't give him 'emotion' he doesn't really care. He doesn't even understand what the word 'feelings' mean.

When he was sent on the mission to retrieve the others, the first thing that came to mind was 'why did they leave in the first place?' It was the first time curiosity had gotten the better of him, and he wishes to find the answer to that question; he doesn't really care about the mission. He's curious about human life outside the lab too; why do they react to certain things, and what are these things called 'emotions' that they seem to have that he lacked...

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... Fade - One Reason

Goldenrod is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "Different denotes neither good nor bad, but being different in real life usually means you're wrong.".

✐ Did I forget anything? N/A

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by Hunter Crawl... ☸

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adrianna Rosette Neverhart
▶ You can just call me Blight, though! ◀

** Cheetah

I turned 17 last January 7th. I'm a Female, obviously, and I'm 5 ft 8 in. and weigh 115 lbs.

✐ I have Electric blue eyes, and my hair's Dark Auburn. Do I have any tattoos? Well, None. And None.

I'm a Emotionless. But I'm unique. You see, I can Shapeshifting.

Ever since Adrianna could remember, she'd been trapped inside the lab as one of their many experiments. At first, she'd somewhat enjoyed her powers, becoming power-hungry, because they'd encouraged her to expand her shifting abilities to almost any animal. And by the time she was ten, they knew that she was ready for her training. Being the fastest of the Emotionless, she was very harshly trained when it came to strength and endurance, forcing her to go harder than she'd ever had. That's when things began to go downhill. The blood that she was most connected with, the blood of a cheetah, was not meant to go to such extents as they pushed her to.

She would go on rampages whenever uncaged and trained, showing them that her speed was good enough, but nothing was ever good enough for her caretakers. They often had to sedate her before and after she was put into the 'arena' with the other experiments, but it would always wear off before she could tear one of the weaker (and slower) ones to pieces to prove that she was just as good as they wanted her to be and that the others were incompetent. After so many kills in the 'arena', they knew that either she was going to have to be killed or put to good use. And they wouldn't waste what they had strived so long to create. Instead of 'putting her down' like other experiments that often killed more often than not, they began to train her in the art of tracking.

Now she has finally learned to control the inner beast that longs to kill anything that shows potential harm and can track a scent for weeks on end. She has been chosen to find and eliminate the Winged ones before they can 'cause any damage', or so that is what she was told.

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... Monster - Skillet

Crimson is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "Let the blood fly.".

✐ Did I forget anything? When she had begun killing and whatnot, she was taught how to play the violin in hopes of increasing her mind's potential and calming her to a certain extent.

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by Seraphim_Lie... ☸

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
Adam Lucifer James
▶ You can just call me Adam or Louie (Some random dude called him that), though! ◀

This is me and my wings (The wing span is about Adam's height)...

I turned nineteen last June 21st. I'm a male, obviously, and I'm 6' 3" and weigh 171 lbs.

✐ I have pale blue eyes, and my hair's naturally bright red. Do I have any tattoos? Well, his upper right arm is tattooed. And he has his right ear's cartilage pierced..

I'm a Winged. But I'm unique. You see, I can manipulate and control light.

Adam always had a good memorie, but it's a double ended sword. He can remember being four years old and looking at the scientist through a cage, or a glass room, or an empty white room with one slot in the door so you can see in and out. Despite remembering every painful test, and experiment, Adam was and still is very happy go lucky, sarcastic and lazy. The scientist would ofttimes punish him for balk talking, or not paying attention, or refusing to jump through hoops for them. Adam was also a dreamer, something the scientists did not tolerate. He always wanted more, more food, more blankets, more time alone, and more freedom. He also remembers being with his fellow winged ever sense he can remember, sure they were younger than him, but he was the only friends he had.

The day they escaped and became free, Adam as overjoyed. He could make his own choices and own decisions. The first week was rough for him, but when he discovered nightclubs, his life became simple. There Adam met his roommate (Thank god he was crazy drunk, and would agree to anything). His roommate is probably the coolest guy ever too. He lets Adam be lazy and free, due to the fact he owns the apartment complex they live in. In return Adam try's his hardest not to be a jerk to him. Of coarse, Adam is sad from time to time, dreaming and wanting what he never had. He wants to have a family, not to be a winged freak, and to just be plane normal.

☸ What else? ☸

A song that I think fits me best would have to be... Confession by RED

Orange is my favorite color.

✐ A quote that really resonates with me would have to be "If you have a problem with me, take the complaints to mister foot, and miss brass knuckles.".

✐ Did I forget anything? Adam loves the outdoors, and his favorite place to be is on top of his apartment, because no one goes up there so he can stretch out his wings.

☸ It's weird.. but I could almost swear I'm being stalked by Nano Code... ☸

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff